IM miscarrying!!!!

lammy456

pregnant omg possibly 2
Reaction score
i am only 4 weeks 6 days and i strted bleeding after sex was only spotting and overnight it turned into a full blown bleed, like a period, no clots though, so too early for a scan as they wont see anything anyway. what is the chances of this stopping and being a normal pregnancy?

oh lammy i hope it isnt!!! ask people on 1st tri and see if they've had the same experience?

Oh hun, I'm so sorry, I don't know, but sending you lots of :hug:

Hope it's nothing and that someone will be along soon with a good explanation xxxx

No idea here either I'm afraid but just wanted to send :hugs:. Hope everything is ok.

Gemma x

oh hun try not to worry i know easier said then done. bleeding can happen if you bd as your cervix is more sensitive and you dh could of caught it and caused whats called a cervical erosion.

if the bleeding gets heavier or turns red i would contact your out of hours g.p or visit a+e they can do bloods to check your hormone levels as like you say too early to see anything on a scan.

fingers crossed for you hunni. x

Oh I hope things are okay! Sending you lots of good wishes!

oh hun try not to worry i know easier said then done. bleeding can happen if you bd as your cervix is more sensitive and you dh could of caught it and caused whats called a cervical erosion.

if the bleeding gets heavier or turns red i would contact your out of hours g.p or visit a+e they can do bloods to check your hormone levels as like you say too early to see anything on a scan.

fingers crossed for you hunni. x

Well there is nothing they can do if i am miscarrying is there? Im avoiding the hopital like the plauge at the moment im scared that theyre going to tell me the worst

i know there isn't hun and i can understand you wanting to avoid the hopsital.

with my 2nd dd i had bleeding twice. the first time was implantation bleeding and the second time was caused by a hematoma next to the babys sac (probably from when she implanted) both times i was scared to go and get checked out incase something was wrong but everything was fine.

:hugs: x

ok thanks, there is small cramping this is like a period, wierd x

:hugs: I had a friend who bled until 3 months and she now has a fine bouncing 10 year old girl, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Sending you :hug:. My fingers are crossed really tightly for you hun.:hug:

a girl had same ....shes in first tri,exact same thing, but shes fine, n she ad scan !! u can get a scan done but if it stops then dont hun ... :hugs: hope ur find that ur ok

thank u, i am beginnng to wondr why (if there is a god) he would give u a baby and take it away before he even has a heart?

Oh hun i'm so sorry - i know exactly how you feel. Big :hugs:

:( ok so heres the update...since 2am i havent managed to soak a towle yet, i only seem to lose the blood when i go pee? is that a worry? its deffo coming from cervix area

I'm so sorry lammy. Bleeding is always scary, but it is not necessarily bad news.
Bleeding is very common in early pregnancy, and most of the time the baby is ok I really hope this turns out to be nothing. :hugs:

Aww no ((hugs)). I totally agree with what babytots has said. Also bleeding in early pregnancy is quite common and not always a bad sign. Hope it stops soon x

So sorry hun, hope everything is ok :hugs:

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"