Im Naughty.........

That was so so so yummy but i ate WAY to much :rofl: oh well baba was hungry :) XxX

:rofl: already have but the sweet and sour now gave me bloody heart burn.....swigging gaviscon and eating ice now but it was SO SO SO Worth it :rofl: XxxX

Mmmmmmmmmmm..... Awsome!! :munch: How was the cake???

Thats the thing i went for a swim and thinking about coming back and cooking was getting me down.....so stopped by the cash point for 20 quid and got in watched hollyoaks and send OH to get it while i watch eastenders :rofl: oh how ill miss this :) XxxX

Yeah!! Hollyoaks is the best lol :thumbup:

mmm em you just made me hungry!!
send the leftovers my way, i might send OH when he finishes work i feel like prawn crackers x

You make me want chinese now!!!! Glad you enjoyed it! x

Thats the thing i went for a swim and thinking about coming back and cooking was getting me down.....so stopped by the cash point for 20 quid and got in watched hollyoaks and send OH to get it while i watch eastenders :rofl: oh how ill miss this :) XxxX

i miss it :) I want to eat lots and lots and watch tv and not get down about eating my ryvetas and philadelphia lol!!

I had chinese yest too!!

Its so good not worrying about how much we're eating!

Hope you enjoyed it.........
Its only 9.49am and I'm going to have chinese tonight, I'm drooling at the thought already :D:D:D
x x x x x x x x x x x x

Enjoy hun! Tis wierd I used to love a chinese, but can't stand it since becoming preggo :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->