Im Naughty.........

Ema

Mummy :) xxx
Reaction score
Im so so naughty..........:muaha:

Just sent OH to get the biggest chinese take away going......He'll be back in 10 with it :)

YUM YUM YUM!!!!

And to top it all over got chocolate cake for pudding :) XxxxxX

aw gawd Ema..that sounds soo yummy!! I'm so jealous, my chinese is shut tuesdays :(

Oooo, yummy. I can't decide what to have for dinner. Am in one of those silly moods where you're hungry but can't decide what to eat.
Enjoy your munch hun!
xx

Yummy!! I'm just waiting for our Sticky toffee apple sponge and custard!!! Gorgeous!

why didn't i think of chinese, ive done the chocolate cake, i made it myself ha ha. :D

Makes me want a chinese now haha

OH is busy cooking some beef dinner thing, he's got the beef covered in wholegrain mustard and streaky bacon wrapped round it... never had it before so wish me luck lol

Thats the thing i went for a swim and thinking about coming back and cooking was getting me down.....so stopped by the cash point for 20 quid and got in watched hollyoaks and send OH to get it while i watch eastenders :rofl: oh how ill miss this :) XxxX

Make the most of it.You wont be able to justify pigging out after baby finally born,well unlesss you mummy feed then you can!!

Good lass!!! we've just been out for a curry and I've sent OH out to collect Emily from helping at her school open evening while I relaxed in the bath........how long can we drag this out after????

x

Good lass!!! we've just been out for a curry and I've sent OH out to collect Emily from helping at her school open evening while I relaxed in the bath........how long can we drag this out after????

x

I think Ema will beable to drag it out abit longer! and rightly so after enduring being overdue! i know i'd be waiting on her hand and foot if i was her OH!

mmmmm chinese my fav!! hope you enjoy it hun!!

Ive just made american style pancakes with maple syrup and now i feel sick lol

Ahhhh you're making me so jealous :hissy: i want to pig myself... hmmm although i did make a cake today and none of it is left :blush:

MMmm I did pancakes for brekky on Sunday morning. Yummy!

I felt sick after too :lol:

Ema you naughty sausage, Enjoy enjoy enjoy. :D

I think I might do some baking tonight hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"