I'm never drinking again..

I went to a dance with my siblings and my SIL. My older sister nd my older brother nd my SIL were drinking. I love my brother but he was getting annoying. I started telling him to get lost LOL. Nd then on the way home me nd my 2 other sisters who were all sober started laughing and joking around. My brother starts talking louder nd louder saying i'm his favorite sister LOL. I looked at my 2 sober sisters nd was like OMG is this how i am when i drink?!? LOL I tolerate it just cause it's funny seeing them as sick as a dog the next day!!

lol i never drank before i got pregnant but now i find it super annoying! found drunk ppl annoying before but now!!! grrr!!

i hate the morning after they have been out drinking, th smell of stale alcohol that doesnt seem to shift from them

last time bf was out was new years eve, he came back on new year and i was thinking omg th stale alcohol stinks rank, just cant hack it anymore!!!!!!

i didnt say nothing to him. but my oh my does make me glad i dont drink and that i cant drink now!!!

I used to drink, and when I was a good bit younger was quite the partier. I still occasionally want a beer! But I hate my hunny when he is drunk, and the smell of whiskey (his fave) makes me want to vomit. I also hate that people feel they can get hammered if I am there because there is an automatic designated driver. That drives me bonkers " Oh Anne's here, she can drive our drunk asses home"

I used to drink, and when I was a good bit younger was quite the partier. I still occasionally want a beer! But I hate my hunny when he is drunk, and the smell of whiskey (his fave) makes me want to vomit. I also hate that people feel they can get hammered if I am there because there is an automatic designated driver. That drives me bonkers " Oh Anne's here, she can drive our drunk asses home"

My DH went out with his mates about 6 weeks ago and asked if I would pick them up. My DH isn't a big drinker at all, very rarely has a drink but dear God he and all his friends were hammered. It took them ten mins to stagger towards the car! So I promptly put another £10 note in DH's hand and told him to catch a taxi lol mean I know!

Even the thought of alcohol makes me sickkk!!! I can't watch music videos where they are drinking or even singing about drinks the sight of someone at a bar on tv I have to turn away. I makes me truly want to vomit haha maybe that's a little extreme but I dunno ha

I used to drink with the best of them until I decided it wasn't a good look anymore! I've been the designated driver/babysitter for years and if you're my age (39) and super-drunk you really look pathetic. My husband just loves his beer but thankfully doesn't drink around me. If he does go out with his friends he knows to sleep on the couch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->