I'm new here!

Ashley1021

Pregnant with my first!
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm 14 weeks today and thought I'd move on over to second tri! I have a 19 month old ds, and we are due October 16th!

You all were so helpful my first pregnancy, so here I am!

Glad to see you here! My son is 18 m/o now!! It's a joy to chase him but exhausting lol. I also have a 3 and 1/2 yo daughter so it's a mad house most days

Hi Ashley were you on the August due date thread with your DS I think your name is familiar?

My LO is just turned 20 months.

Congrats on 2nd tri, how are you keeping?

Ashley and Lovecakes i recognize both of you from when my last pregnancy :) happy we are all here again! My daughter is 20 months now and will be 26 months at the due date.. such is October 15th i think. Its kinda confusing because i was given a due date of 10/16 then baby was messurung 3 days ahead at the 10 wk ultrasound, so i assume my due date was 10/13.. then at my doctors appointment after the u/s, my OB said my due date is 10/15. Soo anyway, its around there hahaha.

I'm due October 16th too! I'm currently laid up In bed after starting yesterday with a horrible sickness n dioreah bug. Had temperature n sweats all night but keeping hydrated x

Hi ladies!
Ashley, hi again :) how's your morning sickness?
I just entered 2nd tri today too! Going to have my 16 week scan in about 1.5 weeks.. now that i'm feeling better, I am looking forward to it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->