im no doctor, but... pg 85!

Praying super hard brittany! Super super hard.

OK.. so good news and bad news..

Bad news first: I'm not pregnant. vag. ultrasound didn't show anything, urine test came back neagtive

Good news: she said she thinks it was a chemical not a miscarriage and that the bleeding I had was just my regular period and we can continue to try this month. She said she doesn't see any reason why I shouldn't get pregnant. She doesn't feel that there is anything wrong. She did blook work to make sure my level went down and to make sure my blood type isn't negative.

so that was that. She did also mention the bbt, opks and checking cm. I told her I already know about that and we'd been trying for a year. She still didn't seem worried and thinks i'll be pregnant soon and all will be fine.

So sorry brittney, big hug. I'm sure you will your sticky bean very soon x

Woo hoo! At least she is optimistic, and this is a new month dear! Plus, you're super fertile after a chemical so hopefully it'll happen quickly for you!

Sorry hun chemical is a miscarriage it just they use the term ' chemical ' as the pregnancy was lost before seen on ultrasound :( but yeah you should be a bit more fertile aswell many women get preg straight after mcs hope your okay hun it's never easy losing a pregnancy weather its at 4 weeks or 12 xxx

oh i so hope so!

DH seems scared. Like he wants a baby more than me. He just keeps saying "you think its ok" "is she positive we'll get pregnant" and things like that. I told him that we are just going to do exactly what we did last month and hopefully it'll happen again.

After I had my miscarriage, I got my regular period the next month and then the month after that I got pregnant with my son. Sorry this pregnancy didn't progress but I have faith the next one will!

:hugs: for your chemical
Any mc is very hard and depressing.

When I had my mc at 11 weeks I did not try right away. But when I went through a long journey of ttc and convinced myself I would never get pregnant... I kept thinking "I should've ttc right after the mc"

2 years later I conceived again :)

I hope and FX you get pregnant quick <3

Thanks! I'm ready to be pregnant and have a baby at the end!

I am so sorry, I just had a miscarriage, chemical, whatever you wish to call it last week. It was my second, but hopefully my last. I also have heard of how fertile one can be after a m/c so hopefully this month I will get a sticky one. It started last tuesday, bleeding is done, so I am going to start bding tonight! Hopefully we will see each other in the 1 tri boards within the next couple of weeks :)

yeah i know how you feel. Mine happened on Friday. My bleeding has stopped just some spotting every now and then when I wipe.

I hope I get pregnant this month! If so, we will be telling people either on my birthday or Christmas!

I hope u get pregnant soon Brittany! I am sorry for your loss though, I know its rough. IF it takes more than 3 months I would ask for Clomid and progesterone. GL!!

Hopefully this next cycle will be it for you, 2nd what megnjoe said. Clomid and progesterone might be a route to look into if things don't progress. Sending hugs your way!

Ive done clomid before and hated it. It made things worse, but I am thinking about the progesterone.. I think if there is an issue that that's it.

Yeah I have started thinking about progestorone too...

my tests still aren't negative. I called today to get my results from my blood work yesterday, but she still hasn't looked over it yet!!!!! I didn't really care for her (she was a midwife NOT my dr) I couldn't get in to see my dr until Nov. though so I had to see her.

I just can't believe that my level was only 17 Friday and its been almost a week and they are still not negative! I mean 17 isn't high at all! I wouldn't think it would take this long and its not like they are getting lighter either.. they just staying the same. I'll post a pic in a min!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->