im no doctor, but... pg 85!

That is weird, I started testing last week, at first they were pretty dark (which gave me some false hope) then they started getting lighter (within about 2 days) and about 4 days later it was almost negative, I think if I tested today it would be negative. I would definitely call and see what's taking her so long. Amazing that these tests are picking up low HCG. I have .88 Walmart cheapies and they were super postitive before the mc, and when I went to the hospital I found out my HCG was only 27.2 (I did not go back for a repeat draw, I just let the tests tell me if it was dropping or not) and the Walmart Cheapy was still pretty dark! I know what I'm testing with this cycle!

here they are..

top test was from 1-14
next was from 10-15
next was from 10-16
and bottom was from just now

I just can't understand. She said my urine test came back negative yesterday, but did blood work to make sure my level was dropping so I want to see what it is.

Attachments

• IMAG3285.jpg
    IMAG3285.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 43
It does look darker, thats whats happening with me too, I would call the doctors back and tell them you want to hold for the results

I know it is darker. Its already after 6pm here and they are closed. That is why I didn't really care for her! My actual dr. would have signed off on them and reviewed them the second they came back AND called me!

I will be calling tomorrow!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you Hun :hugs: your tests look good!!

i'm not getting my hopes up. They didn't see anything on the ultrasound yesterday, the urine test was negative and dh and I haven't bded since like the 24th (we usually dont bd during tww incase i'm pregnant and then I found out i was so i didn't want to risk anything, but it didn't matter anyway) so its not possible to be a new pregnancy. I think its just a fluke.

I'm just wondering WHY they aren't negative yet because my blood level should be like 0 by now.

They can't see anything in an ultrasound that early , my doc says it needs to be beta of 1000 or higher to really see anything and if at that number it's iffy , also the doc pee test are like 50 miu , mine was negative too last Monday but I was pregnant , I know how you feel right now, not wanting to get your hope up but still wanting to have hope , it toataaly sucks ,

yeah. I just don't think its possible. I mean my tests were darker than this with a level of 17 and almost a week later my tests should be dark as control or darker if my levels went up.

Maureen is right. Usually you can't see anything on ultrasound this early on. Especially if it was an abdominal ultrasound. A vaginal one wld still be difficult but it is usually clearer. Xx

My friend is an US tech and has said that you can't see anything on US until 1500mIU, but with a good tech and the right machine, it's possible to see the baby at 1000mIU.

Good luck hun.

I just used my last Answer and it was stark white negative. At least I know it's over, I can't imagine how frustrating it would be for a line to still be visible :(

it was a vaginal!

its just frustrating to still have lines cause im just ready to move on and hope for this cycle

You never know hun. It could still work out! Don't lose hope just yet :hugs:

i'm not sure how because my test would HAVE to be darker than this by now AND there is NO WAY possible this is a new pregnancy cause we haven't bded since the 24th

but wouldn't you think my tests should be way darker and I should be around that level to where you could see something? The EARLIEST i could possible be is like 5w4d today!

The new test looks almost negative to me :( It does take longer for the hcg to leave your urine, so maybe that's why there's still a faint line?

did another test just now before I showered..

it came up right away unlike the other tests ive been doing..

will having hcg in my body effect my getting pregnant again?

Attachments

• IMAG3293.jpg
    IMAG3293.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 28
That is soooo much darker , so weird , I don't want to give false hope but maybe you are still pregnant , I just bet you are

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->