im no doctor, but... pg 85!

i'm just so confused!

i mean how though? Like those lines aren't dark enough to be where i should be and we haven't had sex for it to be a new pregnancy

i know hcg takes longer to leave your urine than it does your blood, but it is normal for it to decrease and then increase and decrease again?

I have no idea , I'm like in the exact same situation , my tests have gotten lighter then darker and my beta are no way where they should be , I think maybe we should both stop thinking about where it should be ( tests and betas ) and just accept that maybe we are exactly where we should be , it's not like we can change it anyways , now if I could just take my own advice :) , I hope we both get good beta results tomorrow

thanks. I think i'm just concerned that maybe its ectopic and baby just isn't big enough to cause me any pain yet?

Idk, if i knew 100% that it wasn't ectopic i probably wouldn't even worry about my tests.

Brittany, how far along would you be? Around 5-6 weeks is when the pain is supposed to start and you will also have shoulder pain.

My lines were like that with my daughter they never got dark....Every pregnancy is different.. They didnt see anything when I was 5.5 weeks with her and told me they believed I miscarried and it was a vaginal ultrasound...I went back a week later to have one at my Dr office and they saw a yolk sac and fetal pole and a week after that a perfectly sized 8 week baby with heart beating great...She just had a difficult time developing at first....She is now almost 3..

the earliest i could be is like 5w3d the latest is like 5w6d

no shoulder pain

My lines were like that with my daughter they never got dark....Every pregnancy is different.. They didnt see anything when I was 5.5 weeks with her and told me they believed I miscarried and it was a vaginal ultrasound...I went back a week later to have one at my Dr office and they saw a yolk sac and fetal pole and a week after that a perfectly sized 8 week baby with heart beating great...She just had a difficult time developing at first....She is now almost 3..

did they do blood work on you?

Just a qualitative to see if i was pregnant when I first went to Dr office for first appointment..My levels were really low.. I had the first ultrasound in ER cause I was having bleeding and pain and then she didnt see anything to they assumed i miscarried but my doctor wanted me to have another ultrasound to make sure.. He didn't do any other blood draws because he said the ultrasound would be more reliable on if the baby was ok and was growing...

2 weeks after first ultrasound it showed a 8 week sized baby and everything was perfect...He said sometimes we have lazy developers who take a little longer at first but catch up quiet nicely after the 8th week mark..

here is a better picture maybe... not so dark looking.

Attachments

• IMAG3295.jpg
    IMAG3295.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 45
let me correct myself I had 4 ultrasounds I have pictures of only 3...The one in the ER at 5weeks 4 days I didnt get a pic...But then I had one at 6 weeks 4 days...7 weeks 3 days...9 weeks 4 days...I am going to attach the pictures...

Attachments

• bellautrasound.jpg
    bellautrasound.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 22
Sorry it is small I will try and enlarge the images so you can see the dates and stuff..

Silly question Brittany but what batch number wondfos are those? I have two different batches and one is producing a DARK pink line and the other barely shows anything. Amazon actually refunded my money because they failed.

mine are a good batch from ebay. I buy from the same place every time. These are the same wondfos i've been using since before i got my first positive. These are the first REAL GOOD batch of wondfos that i've had that haven't given me the first evap!

Is that any better?

Attachments

• bellautrasound.jpg
    bellautrasound.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 14
With an ectopic, your levels would rise properly at first, but then stop doubling, if your hCG isn't high enough, then there can't be an embryo big enough to rupture a tube. Your hCG would have to be in the 1500 range to be seen on US.

If they did an US at your appointment, I'm sure they checked the tubes too. I'm pretty sure that when looking for a fetus, they check uterus and tubes....at least they have with the miscarriages I was seen at the hospital for.

Good luck hun. I'm sorry you're still in limbo :hugs:

thanks stuck!

I guess maybe this is my first ever pregnancy I just don't know what to expect. Like all my signs point to chemical/miscarriage whatever you want to call it.

What I don't understand is my tests. You can clearly see that the test from the other day was almost negative. I mean it was pretty close and then i get these that are darker. I just dont get it. I mean my levels were so low that i wouldn't think it would take this long to leave.

Is that any better?

yes that is better! I just dont know because when i went yesterday i was between 5w2d-5w6d (i think) and she showed me the screen and there was no black dot or spot or anythign and she said this is where i would be looking to see if there was a pregnancy and i dont see anything that indicated there is a pregnancy

The picture I don't have was mine of the same time and she didn't see anything and told me I wasn't pregnant when I know I was so she said it must have been a miscarriage but not even a week later we got the block dot...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->