im no doctor, but... pg 85!

hmmmmmm.... i hate this! idk what to think! I mean you are living proof that what happen to me can happen and still end up with a healthy baby, BUT I just cant get my hope up. I just wish i had my beta results back from yesterday!

I am praying this will have a happy ending...And if not a happy ending you will get answers...

Your test may not be "dark" but its darker than the previous one. Hm...I still think you have a fighting chance! October seems to be the month for all the wonderful surprises and miracles and I think you are gonna get yours as well!

thanks! I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be over the moon times a million if this turns out to be a happy ending.

Here are the tests dried. Again, bottom one is the one I just recently did

Attachments

• IMAG3297.jpg
    IMAG3297.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 35
Was just saying that different batches produce different results. The sensitivity on your tests could be less than others is all. Like you could have really dark lines just the tests aren't as sensitive.

Good luck. Sorry if my previous post seed like I was saying you have bad evap tests. That's not what I meant.

oh no crystal i know you weren't trying to say that!

It could be, but i'm not sure

That would just do my head in. maybe you havent passed everything? I hope you get some news soon.

tell me about it!

haven't passed everything? I dont know what that means? :shrug:

Your pregnancy hasnt all left your body yet. your tests are definity darker.

like i did miscarry, but haven't passed it? So my body still thinks its pregnant? How would they find that out?

Could you ask for another scan in the next week?
Are you going to start using opk's?

if my tests are still positive next week then ill ask for another one.

i did an opk tonight and yeah i'll use them this month to track ovulation

That last test is darker , my sister bleed like a regular period on all 4 of her pregnancys , I'm gonna pray for you him and for good beta results

I think it was twins you lost one...so numbers go down a lil then go back up with 2nd twin ;)

but you think with levels at 17 it could of still been twins?

This sounds bad but depending on how far along you were when you miscarried you could/would pass the baby. There could still be pieces of tissue that you haven't passed all the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->