im no doctor, but... pg 85!

Level Tuesday was 9 she wants to talk to me about something. She was on the way to deliver a baby and then calling me back.

Nope no red since Saturday it was dark red Sunday and publish Monday all days were light.

Sometimes the bleeding from a chemical can be lighter mine was very light but painful xxx

yeah i read that. It wasnt painful at all though.

i went and bought some answer tests I tried to get the best pictures i could but it was hard.. the one i did just now is (in person) a lot darker than any of the frer or answer tests that i did.

the bottom is the new one

ughhhh it makes me sooo mad that these pictures SUCK once they get uploaded here!

Attachments

• IMAG3306 (1).jpg
    IMAG3306 (1).jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IMAG3306.jpg
    IMAG3306.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 34
i can still see lines hun. fingers crossed for some good news hun. dont give up yet there is still a chance xxxx

very bottom wondfo is todays..

the blue handle ic i got in the mail today!

and the answer is the same one just trying to get a good picture.

I SWEAR to ya'll that i'm NOT a crazy person!

Attachments

• IMAG3313.jpg
    IMAG3313.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 40
  • IMAG3314.jpg
    IMAG3314.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 36
  • IMAG3312-1-1.jpg
    IMAG3312-1-1.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 31
:dohh: Whhhaaaaatt? That line is SO there. I hope you find out soon what is going on :hugs:

me too! the midwife just called me and said that my level was only 9 which was really low (i already knew this) and said she wants me to come back tuesday morning for a repeat so they can make sure my level goes down.

I didn't mention the tests to her because I'd rather just test myself until then so I can be prepared either way.

Where did you buy those blue handled tests Britt???? Those are awesome!!!

Wow those blue ones look so much better, what a difference!

Heres a tweak, they seem to be getting darker to me

Attachments

• b12.jpg
    b12.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 17
Haven't tested yet. Headed home now so will when I get home. Not feeling great today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->