im no doctor, but... pg 85!

Usually molar pregnancies have really rapidly riding hcg levels rather than slow. Fx it's not that

Yeah I just looked up molar pregnancy and def don't think its that either I have none of those symptoms! The only thing left is miracle baby holding on or maybe left over tissue?

I don't have anymore answer test and not spending more money on those have ics so ill use those.

My friend had a mc after taking clomid, needed to have a d&c, She fell pg again the next month naturally

I'm not sure what is going on.

Here is what they dont think it is:
ectopic

Here is what I don't think it is:
ectopic
molar
normal

so that leaves me with.... not a clue!

Awe.. How confussing this must be. I hope you find out whats going on. GL!!!!

here is another idea... well maybe.

the first time dh and I bded since finding out i was pregnant was 7 days ago! That day my bbt was 97.9 which is my average bbt on ovulation day and I also had water cm that day. This also would have been my ovulation day if nothing happened this past month! The next day it shot up to 99 and hasn't been any lower than 98.2 since then. My post-O temps aren't any lower than 98. So.. my thinking is maybe this is a new pregnancy? If i ovulated 7 days ago (2 days after level was at 9) maybe I could have implanted early at like 5dpo and if say my level was at like 6 or 7 that day of implantation that would explain a level of 14 on tuesday. Follow what i'm saying? Just trying to come up with a solution that makes since on paper otherwise i'm out of ideas

Interesting but ya never know MIRACLES do happen I conceived really fast after my miscarriage with my first ever pregnancy at the age of 18 :) so ya never know :) I have a great feeling for you in my heart...just praying those numbers keep going back up from here on out :) can't wait to see your next Beta :)

thanks andrea! I hope so too! I said a prayer in my car on the way home today.. pretty much I know God has a plan and although I can't see it and have no idea where he is going with this I trust him and have faith in him that he will give me a good outcome and keep me and if there is a baby in there safe.

So I guess we'll see, but i'm thinking this may be a new pregnancy..

I thought you cant ovulate until hcg is 0?

I don't get the whole can't ovulate unless hcg is 0 because how did I take 10,000mu of hcg and ovulate 36 hours later when its still in my system? I took hcg to make me ovulate so that whole thing confuses me.

Good luck Brittany I so hope you get your miracle!

Yeah that's a good point! I'm not sure just praying for the best!

Many people get pregnant again before they even have one cycle! Your next beta will be the one telling the story x

Its tomorrow at 3:30pm and hopefully results will be back Friday morning!! I'm hoping for a 25 or better!

You probley can ovulate when hcg is raised a little as your have natural hcg in body constantly it's progestrone that stops you from
Ovulating xxxx

I just read through the whole thread and wanted to wish u good luck. Plus I wanted to be updated with the results. I wish the very best for u!

Back in march I got my BFP only to find out in April it was a complete molar pregnancy and had my DnC May 1st. So from my experience this sounds nothing like a molar pregnancy, my levels were super high! So hope that eases your mind on that ! Praying that you have a miracle bean in there! I know that I do! We weren't suppose to start TTC until Nov. and then Suprise without even trying! So Crossing my fingers for you!

Really wish u the best of luck! I have had the same sort of thing going on
LMP- 23rd August
Pos OPK- 11th sept
BFP #1- 24th sept
BFP#2- 25th
BFP# 3- 26th
BFP#4&5- 27th
BFNs- every date after 27th
Beta blood test taken on 28th came back at a level of 20 of which I was then told I was miscarrying and would bleed within a few weeks.
Today is October 25th no bleeding atall and a faint BFP on the 26th.
Doctors won't do anything else till next week so frustrated.

Really hope you get the results you want!! Best of luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"