im no doctor, but... pg 85!

hmm now i'm not sure! lol ahhh!

do want to mention i just (in the last 15 mins) have been getting on and off stabbing pains on my left side like above my ovary but lower than my belly button.
Is this something related that I should worry about or no?

I had those pains when I was pregnant with my daughter. I had to have an ultrasound for make sure it wasnt ectopic which it wasn't...before they told me it could be the corpus luteum. So I would say normal.

I think your preggo (well at least hope you are) If all is hopefully playing out well may be ligament pains. Mine are usually very sharp pains with in the area you have mentioned. I really hope you have a good appointment tomorrow! [-o<[-o<[-o<

thank you ladies!

yeah, its weird. It just RANDOMLY started a little bit ago and at first i was like "really brittany, making up pains now!" lol and then they continued and I was like "whoa, that hurt!" they dont last very long though.. just a few secs and go away and then come right back... hmmm this makes me worry its ectopic since i had low levels and light tests.

Well if its starts hurting too bad then I would go to the ER...but it sounds normal to me.

I just wanted to say Good Luck! Your tests look very promising. I keep my fx'ed for your next beta results!

I should have them tomorrow!

I really don't think i'm still pregnant though.. Just a feeling. I'd love to be wrong, but just don't think I am

Hey Brittany! Just thinking about you honey! Big hugs!

Yeah answer was pretty close to negative but I'm ok with that because this weekend should be O time!!! Which means ill be having more tests for y'all to look at :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->