I'm on CD5, anyone wanna join me?

Hi ladies! How's everyone doing? Attended a party last night and everyoneeeee brought their kids lol!!!! Now I'm determined to get my :bfp: this month!! Time to get busy :sex: haha!

PS...anyone have a good site for cheapie opk's and poas? I've become a full blown addict :blush:

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! We are all here for eachother :hugs:

Baby dust to all :dust:

Bomma Momma: Here is where I buy mine in bulk:

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/ovulationtests.html?gclid=CJbRpsrA46YCFac65QodMiUj0Q

And to the person who asked if others are temping, nope. We aren't temping or anything like that. We just started using OPKs recently. Until that point we had gone been doing it all natural and waiting for things to happen.

I got preggo with #1 by accident (but my husband and I were still excited). I thought this time would be easy. And it IS NOT! So hard TTC!

When you are all planning on testing? Once we get past the OV hump, we can all count down together!

today was my third day of clomid. i dont feel much effects except some cramping! you girls that are on clomid share your side effects. any dizziness?

today was my third day of clomid. i dont feel much effects except some cramping! you girls that are on clomid share your side effects. any dizziness?

This is my 4th day. I'm not really feeling anything yet. I'm not sure if appetite changes are common. I'm not hungry at dinner time. I ate cereal last night and didn't want to eat anything tonight. It might be that I am a little bloated and therefore feel full...I dunno. I've not experienced dizziness. So far that's the only thing I feel....which is a good thing. :winkwink:

i just found out my hcg shot is 80 dollars and im guessing my insurance didn't cover it. I didnt realize it was that expensive~ I hope i don't have to do to many rounds!! Ipray4bump-- are you getting an ultrasound to check your follicles. i would love for us to keep in touch and be clomid buddies so we can share our experience

i just found out my hcg shot is 80 dollars and im guessing my insurance didn't cover it. I didnt realize it was that expensive~ I hope i don't have to do to many rounds!! Ipray4bump-- are you getting an ultrasound to check your follicles. i would love for us to keep in touch and be clomid buddies so we can share our experience

I would love to be clomid buddies! :hugs: No, I am not getting ultrasounds to check my follicles. She's probably not doing that b/c I do ovulate on my own. I don't know, maybe she will if I have to get to round 2...but I really hope I don't get there! :winkwink:

I hope this is the month for both of us that would be sooo exciting!!! Im at the point I cry when I hear the news that someone else is preg! Im exciting for my monday appt to check my follicles it cant get here quick enough!!

I hope this is the month for both of us that would be sooo exciting!!! Im at the point I cry when I hear the news that someone else is preg! Im exciting for my monday appt to check my follicles it cant get here quick enough!!

It would be great if both of us got our :bfp: this month! Ha, I'm way passed the point of crying when I hear someone else is pregnant. Good luck on Monday. I'll be thinking of you!

I'm CD4 today! Hoping for a baby around my 25th birthday (Nov 8). Really hoping for that BFP this month :)

Good Morning :coffee:

Oh boyyyy...gotta make it count today! :sex: Looks like I'm due to ovulate tomorrow...didn't get a chance to use my opk today though...rushed out the door to work! :dohh: Will check when I get home.

Haha! How's everyone doing so far? :hugs: I'm really pulling for everyone this cycle..I feel good about it. To tell you the truth, I'm starting to relax about the whole situation...which is good. It will happen when it happens. No need to stress! :flower:

Good Morning :coffee:

Oh boyyyy...gotta make it count today! :sex: Looks like I'm due to ovulate tomorrow...didn't get a chance to use my opk today though...rushed out the door to work! :dohh: Will check when I get home.

Haha! How's everyone doing so far? :hugs: I'm really pulling for everyone this cycle..I feel good about it. To tell you the truth, I'm starting to relax about the whole situation...which is good. It will happen when it happens. No need to stress! :flower:

Ooo good luck. Get plenty of :sex:in tonight and tomorrow!

Anyone getting + OPKs yet this month? I am CD 9 now or is it ten??? and NOTHING!

Yesterday was ten so today is 11. We BD last night and then now we will start every other until I get a real + OPK.

How is everyone doing? What day is everyone else on???!!!

Yesterday was ten so today is 11. We BD last night and then now we will start every other until I get a real + OPK.

How is everyone doing? What day is everyone else on???!!!

I'm on CD12...no + OPK yet but that's normal for me.

CD 14 and lines are starting to get darker, I'm expecting it at some point in the next 4 days based on last month. Gonna start getting some :sex: in as couldn't be bothered this week. FX'd for us all x

I'm on CD5 too!!!

Let's all pray for that valentine's conceived baby!!!

Today im on CD 15. I had a HAG last friday dr says looks like my right tube is blocked. Then I went back this week on wen for U/S and had a 13mm folicle on the left and a 14mm on the right so he had me come back yesterday for another U/S left had a 18mm folicile on the left and a 17mm on the right so im to take my trigger shot tonight around 9 and then im going in on Monday morning for my first IUI. So wish me luck. Im really wishing for that bfp

Today my OPK got darker, but not a full blown positive. I really hope I ovulate this cycle. I think my body tried but failed last cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->