*I'm out - AF showed - they were both evaps:(* evap or bfp *tweakers needed*

hopingforit

Reaction score
So, I posted this in TWW but I figured I'd post it here also. This month, I have had no sore boob (usually always very sore) and light spotting for a few hours about 5 days ago. AF is due between yesterday and tomorrow and I am between 11-14DPO. I took a wondfo HPT with FMU and thought I saw the faintest line but I thought I was crazy so I put it in my cupboard. About an hour later, I went back and the line was still really faint but still clearly there. I need tweakers to tell me if it looks like an evap or maybe BFP. I don't want to get my hopes up but I just feel like I need to know. One pic is taken with an old OPK so you can see how the lines on the HPT match up with the OPK. BTW, in person the pics look slightly more noticeable so sorry they didn't turn out well. Does anyone see any pink? I got an evap on a wondfo one time but the line was thin and clearly grey. Thanks!

Attachments

• my pics 065.jpg
    my pics 065.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 85
  • my pics 066.jpg
    my pics 066.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 123
I'm no tweaker, but I'm 99% sure I see the faintest of pink lines! GL!! :dance:

Mine looked very similar to that at 8DPO!!! Congrats on your BFP!!!

Thanks both of you for your answers! I don't want to get my hopes up too much because DH and I have been TTC for 14 months but out of the countless pregnancy tests I've taken, this looks most like a positive. I'll be crushed if AF shows. Can anyone do one of those tweaks to see what it looks like...if the line is pink or not?

IM hesitant to say yes or no, cuz of the amount of time it sat out.
But GL!!!!

fingers crossed for ya :) give it a couple of days and do a digital one, youll know for sure xx

I'll try to test later today as I have heard a lot about how people got negative HPT in the morning but positive later in the day. Hopefully it comes up positive but I won't keep my hopes up. Hopefully someone can come along and tweak it a little so I can see...I don't know how to tweak. :(

I see it without the tweek but the first one is with a bit of color saturation and the other is inverted!!

Congrats hun!! :)

Attachments

• my%20pics%200652.JPG
    my%20pics%200652.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 35
  • my%20pics%200655.JPG
    my%20pics%200655.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 27
I see it without the tweek but the first one is with a bit of color saturation and the other is inverted!!

Lol! I love the title you put on the post!
I'm going to take another test in about 2 hours after holding for 4 hours and see what it says...if BFN...I'll take another in the morning if AF doesn't show first! Thanks for the tweak!

I think congrats are in order!!! Looking forward to seeing the new test xx

I'll definitely update with a pic after I take another test today. :)

Hoping this is your bfp and waiting for a new pic .. goodluck fx

Lol! I love the title you put on the post!
I'm going to take another test in about 2 hours after holding for 4 hours and see what it says...if BFN...I'll take another in the morning if AF doesn't show first! Thanks for the tweak!

Hehe - yea I always giggle saying "your eggo is preggo" :)

So it's been two hours!!! (I think hehe) & I'm dying to see your newest test!!! :thumbup:

2 pics once again here...looks like BFN. Pic was taken at close to the 9 minute mark. I'll take another one tomorrow morning again. :( I was really hoping for a BFP this afternoon. My cycle is so screwed up this month...I don't know what to think. :(

Tweakers please? Anyone see anything? The test was still pink from the dye running over it so it's kinda hard to see...

Attachments

• my pics 091.jpg
    my pics 091.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 27
  • my pics 092.jpg
    my pics 092.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 28
So how does it look after the dye finished running across?
I've noticed these tests take FOREVER for the pink dye to finish crossing, but always thought we shouldn't read the test until that happens?

2 pics once again here...looks like BFN. Pic was taken at close to the 9 minute mark. I'll take another one tomorrow morning again. :( I was really hoping for a BFP this afternoon. My cycle is so screwed up this month...I don't know what to think. :(

Tweakers please? Anyone see anything? The test was still pink from the dye running over it so it's kinda hard to see...

I don't see anything on this one - but it is afternoon wee and it may be too deluted....plus it's still early! So don't worry too much - judging by the first one - I think you'll get a darker bfp with fmu tomorrow!!

Attachments

• my%20pics%20091.jpg
    my%20pics%20091.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 13
So how does it look after the dye finished running across?
I've noticed these tests take FOREVER for the pink dye to finish crossing, but always thought we shouldn't read the test until that happens?

I just checked...it is still pink...not white like the first one so I can't really see anything
I always heard don't read it after 10 minutes...never heard anything about waiting until the dye goes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->