I'm out! Anyone else on CD1 and hoping sept is the month?!

I'm out too. I'm on CD2, AF was right on time. I'm going to try pre-seed and the SMEP this cycle. I didn't think I'd need to, but I'm running out of time.

Hi girls! Can I join? I am cd12 today and averaging 27 day cycles. Hopefully we can bd tonight. We bd yesterday so heres hoping. Bring on the bfps

I'd like to join as well. I'm new to this site, currently on cycle day with the help of Metformin. I was diagnosed with PCOS about a month ago. I go for baseline testing tomorrow and fingers crossed, I will be starting Clomid this cycle. Hopefully this cycle is the charm for you ladies!!

I'd like to join too! I'm on CD3 and trying SMEP this month (ttc month 3). Thinking about taking mucinex and possibly doing pre-seed. This is the month ladies!! I'm also (enter hippie-granola-crunching tips) doing meditation and visualization and possibly a vision board. Heck, it worked when I wanted to quit my job and then when I wanted to GET a job at this awesome agency so I figure it can't hurt! Either way meditation helps with the relaxation side of TTC! Enjoying a week off of the worry while I can, at least :) trying to see it that way, rather!

Yay! looks like we have a good group here can't wait to see those BFP announcements start rolling in!!

melewen-I love the vision board idea

Good luck ladies!

I want in! I'm out this cycle as DH was out of town but I'm due for AF around the 5th of Sept and DH will be home approximately the same day. First time seeing him in 5 months due to working out of town so it's baby making time!!! :happydance: I'll be testing the end of September and my birthday is in September as well so hopefully I get a BFP as my birthday present this year!!!

I want in! I'm out this cycle as DH was out of town but I'm due for AF around the 5th of Sept and DH will be home approximately the same day. First time seeing him in 5 months due to working out of town so it's baby making time!!! :happydance: I'll be testing the end of September and my birthday is in September as well so hopefully I get a BFP as my birthday present this year!!!

Welcome Aboard! Wow must be great having DH home after such a long time. Don't forget to pop back in here to share your BFP birthday announcement and i hope you enjoy your bday:winkwink:

Ugh. I can't wait for AF to be over. We are trying soy and preseed this month for the first time. And I had hubby start some vitamins. And im starting bbt also this month! I've got my game face on this cycle :p

Prayingforno1 thanks for the warm wishes! I'm so excited for him to be home it has been a long summer without him! Good luck to you too I hope we all have great news to share by the end of September :)

Comet what exactly is the soy for if you don't mind my asking? I have heard about it but not quite sure what it does or how it works. Good luck to you!

hi ladies! on cd 1 today. af came 3 days late. i just thought i really had it but let's try september! my cycle pattern is so confusing.

hi ladies! on cd 1 today. af came 3 days late. i just thought i really had it but let's try september! my cycle pattern is so confusing.

:hugs: hanna-banana (love the name) I've been there many times before so I know how you feel. It's like AF enjoys playing mind games with us :dohh:

GL to you in September and hope to see you around here throughout the month

Hello! I'm on CD10, I have long cycles and I expect to O around 9/5 to 9/6, and start testing on 9/15 (~9dpo). We just started SMEP last night. Using preseed and softcups/menstrual cups this cycle.

I plan to use the preseed for the earlier part of SMEP (since I don't ovulate until late) since I usually have no problem with mucus nearer to O, it's just earlier and it case we need it I got the preseed. I plan to save the sofcups (I only have 9 left) for closer to O. Starting next time, I plan to use the menstrual cup after we DTD until closer to O when I start using the softcups.

Sorry if this question is tmi but how long after sex does it take for the sperm to get going where they need to go? As in, how long should you wait before you go "clean up"?

I have heard, the fast sperm, the ones you want, probably are already where they need to be even if you pop right up and head off to the loo. However, I like to give those slower swimmers a chance. I have heard laying down for around 20 minutes should suffice.

OR you could use softcups, and leave it in overnight/up to 12 hours! Just slide in an instead softcup (yes, they are marketed for AF) and keep those swimmer cervix adjacent until you decide to remove it!

hi ladies! sorry I haven't been on in a while...I ended up taking 100mg of the soy on cd3-5 then cd6 I took 150 then cd 7 I took 200.

for those asking what the soy isoflavones are - supposedly they are a natural kind of chlomid. 50mg of chlomid = 100mg of soy. They are used to bring your O date forward. This is my first cycle trying them and I am on cd8 so I'm finished with them for now. Hopefully they work to regulate my O date.

Hi ladies, CD4 over here. Wishing all of you lots of luck! Xxx

Good morning ladies or good afternoon/evening to some of you. How is everyone? I am cd13 today. No opk this month I a just fed up and going with the flow. Did no bd last night hopefully tonight will be able to. Feeling some pinches in my left side so getting close to o I think. Good luck everyone!

CD10, not expecting O for another 10-11 days though. I only have a 7 pack of OPKs (there is a $10 rebate on the 7-pack of FRER OPK when you buy pre-seed...) so I'm waiting until CD16 to start those, unless my mucus pattern convinces me otherwise.

I did start SMEP last night, we used preseed but I didn't have the menstrual cup ready to put in, I'll get it ready for tomorrow though.

Good luck to you too baby.love!

Prayingforno1 thanks for the warm wishes! I'm so excited for him to be home it has been a long summer without him! Good luck to you too I hope we all have great news to share by the end of September :)

Comet what exactly is the soy for if you don't mind my asking? I have heard about it but not quite sure what it does or how it works. Good luck to you!

From what I've heard is its like a natural form of clomid.
I found this link to another forum where like 74% of the people there who tried it got pregnant within their first month using it. Another 18% got it the 2nd cycle. And the
remainding 8% got it between 3rd and 5th cycle. So I'm having high hopes for it.
I'll post the link below to that page if anyone wants to read it.
This cycle I used it cd2-7 the first 3 days I used 160mg then the next two days I plan on using 240. Which is above what they recommend but I have 80mg ttabletsand read about other people doing the same. So it should be Ok. Tonight is my last day using them.

https://community.babycentre.co.uk/...th_soy_isoflavones.?cpg=3&csi=2047894175&pd=1

Hi ladies. Doctors appt went well. BF is not a carrier for sickle cell, they saw no cysts on my ovaries, and lining is thin so I will be starting 100mg of Clomid on Thursday!!!! That will be cycle day 5 for me and doc says to come in on Sept 9th, ordered us to BD on Sept 5th and 7th ( and more is BF earns it! Ha!). Anyone else starting Clomid or on the same cycle day??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->