I'm out! Anyone else on CD1 and hoping sept is the month?!

Thanks guys I definitely want to try it now!! Anyone know if taking it with Vitex (angus castus) is safe? I love my vitex after I got the horrid depo shot completely out of my system I had a hard time getting my cycle back and vitex did the trick. I now have semi-normal cycles but I'm not ovulating until cd 22ish and my LP isn't as long as I'd want it to be. So I'm hoping soy would help but I feel dependent on my vitex!

Yay a buddy! Lol I was instructed to wait until CD5 to start clomid, but my lack of patience has gotten the best of me again, so I started today. I read online that starting on Day3 cause more eggs, starting on Day 5 causes fewer more mature eggs, but not sure what kind of eggs I'll release ( if any) by starting on Day4. Either way, I'm ready for the symptoms b/c that makes me feel that its working!
Atleastthree, are you taking any medications or TTC naturally?

Thanks guys I definitely want to try it now!! Anyone know if taking it with Vitex (angus castus) is safe? I love my vitex after I got the horrid depo shot completely out of my system I had a hard time getting my cycle back and vitex did the trick. I now have semi-normal cycles but I'm not ovulating until cd 22ish and my LP isn't as long as I'd want it to be. So I'm hoping soy would help but I feel dependent on my vitex!
OMG I vow to NEVER get Depo again... :nope:I have no idea what labor feels like but I imagine it to be close to the menstrual cramps I experienced on Depo...the only way I'm going through that kinda pain again is if I'm gonna be holding a baby in my arms when its all over again!! Lol! :baby::winkwink:

I'm on cd 5 I'm just getting fed up I'm onto
The sixth cycle of ttc I just want to be pregnant
Sigh baby dust to all you ladies I really hope
September is my month

Welcome Sunflower! I hope this is your month!!

Welcome sunflower82 and be encouraged hun. This is the thread for September BFPs so you have come to the right place. As you can see in my signature I've been on the ttc journey for a while so I definitely know how you feel. Hold your head up knowing your time is near.

I'm on cd 5 I'm just getting fed up I'm onto
The sixth cycle of ttc I just want to be pregnant
Sigh baby dust to all you ladies I really hope
September is my month

This is my 6th cycle also! And I'm on cd7. Hoping its a lucky one for everyone!

Here I am (still with AF) but hoping September is our lucky month... I am vowing NOT to test until late this month - the BFNs upset me too much.

Hi ladies! I'd love to join - I'm on CD2, second month TTC #2 after IUD. My first cycle was 27 days but I didn't O until day 18 :( So a 9 day LP which bummed me out. I just ordered some Femaprin (Vitex) tablets and I'm really hoping that helps to regulate things as I'm sure I'm just flushing to IUD out of my system still.

I really loved being on the IUD because it was so easy and no AF for two years, but if it screws up this TTC journey then I will be pissed!

Hoping for a BFP in September for us all! Also gonna try not to test too early this month, especially with the short LP (although the early arrival of AF was such a downer).

For now I am just whiling away the days until I can start OPK. I started temping this month too... but not much else to do now but wait! Ugh. Will be interested to hear how everyone else's journey is going, it's nice to have company :)

Meek0104- right?! I am so mad at the planned parenthood place that gave it to me and made it seem like it was the best birth control ever! I was a complete physco path who bled constantly on that thing. I felt soooo bad for DH! I feel like that shot totally screwed me up and that's the reason I'm having trouble conceiving. But maybe that's just because I want something to blame lol

Welcome sunflower! Good luck to you this month! I have a feeling September is going to be lucky!

Hi ladies. Cd15 for me not sure if I have ovulated yet as I dont really track it. Might be out already anyways there has been absolutely zero bd going on in my house all week. Last time was Sunday. Ugh wth. Anyway I noticed a tiny bit of ewcm yesterday morning. Hopefully can bd tonight. On top of that I started getting s cold yesterday sore throat stuffy nose sneezing the whole nine yards. Anyway sorry to rant.......hoping to see some bfps soon

Ugh I think I am getting a cold as well, I have been sneezing for a day or two and now I have a sore throat. Ugh.

CD6... Let the baby making begin!

Heres to a summer baby! :dust: :dust:

I'm now on CD9 and my temp has gone haywire - wish I hadn't started recording it! Also, I'm away til Sunday so no BD until CD11 - hopefully that will be perfect timing and I'll actually ovulate this time. Look at this mental chart tho!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 4
I am no expert.. but I'm sure I read that colds etc... mucus is good for helping conception.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->