I'm out! Anyone else on CD1 and hoping sept is the month?!

I could have entirely made that up....

To be honest I google this that and the other to keep myself occupied during a 2 week wait.

Tomorrow I go for scan and follie measurement excited, nervous and hoping everything is on target

Woohoo CD 2 and my man is finally home from a very long work trip! And I successfully worked my cycles down from 35-38 days to 28 days while he was gone so I can keep better track of my cycles. Thank you vitex/B6! I'm reeeaaaally hoping this month is the month! So happy I don't have to wait 23 days to O! Fingers crossed for all you ladies I can't wait to see all the BFP's that September has in store for us!

Ladybug thats great!!! Good luck!

Afm. Cd19 or 5 dpo I think. Did an opk today just because and it was positive. Wth. I have never o'd this late in the game. Any ideas?

i used soy this cycle, now on cd15. opk's have been getting darker so if its not positive today then probably tomorrow...much better than O'ing on cd26 like last time.

i used soy this cycle, now on cd15. opk's have been getting darker so if its not positive today then probably tomorrow...much better than O'ing on cd26 like last time.

I tried soy this cycle also. I haven't oed yet but the ovulation tests are getting darker each day so I should soon! I've been really sick this last week so my temps have been all over the place. So I gotta trust my ovulation tests. Hope this is everyone's month!

AF arrived for me on August 31st. Guess I can add myself to the September group.
Fingers crossed this will be the month. I ordered ovulation test strips as well, I hope they arrive in time. Having PCOS, I'm not sure I'm ovulating at all, so this will help me find out.

AF arrived on the 31st for me as well. Here's to another month of trying y'all!

:hi: awful AF arrived 9/2/14, boo :cry: lil about me I'm 26 DH 23 (robbed the cradle :haha: TTC for over 3 yrs, ectopic 3/2012, 1 tube 1 damaged ovary but still hopeful!

But I'm hopeful Sept will be my month and hopefully all you other ladies! :thumb up: I'm taking clomid (2nd cycle) 50mg 5-9 days. Ugh hate these meds make me feel like crap :nope: but if it means to get my lil penguin I'm ALL in!! :baby: (loving these smileys lol)

Anyone else taking clomid? or fertility drugs?

:hi: awful AF arrived 9/2/14, boo :cry: lil about me I'm 26 DH 23 (robbed the cradle :haha: TTC for over 3 yrs, ectopic 3/2012, 1 tube 1 damaged ovary but still hopeful!

But I'm hopeful Sept will be my month and hopefully all you other ladies! :thumb up: I'm taking clomid (2nd cycle) 50mg 5-9 days. Ugh hate these meds make me feel like crap :nope: but if it means to get my lil penguin I'm ALL in!! :baby: (loving these smileys lol)

Hi Penguin and welcome. I have been ttc over 3 years as well. This month was my second month on femara and was supposed to be my first go at iui. Unfortunately when I went for bloodwork and scan although the follicle matured properly my estrogen was low and as a result doc said chances of bfp were slim to none. So told to use opk and bd this month with goal of giving iui another go next month if I don't get my bfp. I didn't have any side effects on femara just slight headache but I take them at night right before bed. If you're not doing so already possibly try taking your clomid at night and see if that helps with the side effects you are experiencing.

Hi all, I am cd14 today, I have 34ish day cycles, so should be ovulating around the. 12/13th testing on the 26th
Baby dust to you all

Hi Penguin and welcome. I have been ttc over 3 years as well. This month was my second month on femara and was supposed to be my first go at iui. Unfortunately when I went for bloodwork and scan although the follicle matured properly my estrogen was low and as a result doc said chances of bfp were slim to none. So told to use opk and bd this month with goal of giving iui another go next month if I don't get my bfp. I didn't have any side effects on femara just slight headache but I take them at night right before bed. If you're not doing so already possibly try taking your clomid at night and see if that helps with the side effects you are experiencing.

@prayingforno1 I was going to suggest that for you lol I do take my clomid at night (did plenty of research :coffee: ) so now I'm curious on fermara, is it similar to clomid? and about iui, my regular OB suggested iui once I transfer to a RE but I wanted to give clomid a chance before getting to that point but it looks like i might head down that path as my OB doc just put me on clomid again same strength this cycle. I had to basically beg for her to monitor me & she finally agreed, gah!:brat: :dance: I'm just nervous in paying all those out of pocket expenses! :nope:

Did you RE give you any advice on increasing estrogen? I'm sure AF is very light for you than? I'm not sure if its true but I read that if you are on the thinner /leaner side or exercise a lot it affects estrogen levels & adding soy to your diet can help. :wink wink: I'm sure with more digging around I can find more tips for you lol

Hi Penguin AF is not here yet if she does show it won't be for another week. From what I understand Femara is similar to clomid but has less side effects. Doc believes my estrogen was low because of the femara and the menopur injectables I was on. He believes the dosage was to strong for me so my follies grew too fast and didnt get a chance to mature properly. If no BFP this month plan for next month is a lower dosage. Thanks for looking up ways to boost estrogen. I started exercising again recently so maybe that will help as well.

It's good ur doc is monitoring you this cycle that way you can pin point ovulation and get a better idea of how your body is working. GL hun

I'm on CD 18 now and just got a positive OPK for the first time! So excited cause I thought the pill would still be messing me up. Fingers crossed I get my temp rise in a few days but as my temps have been mental I'm not totally confident in my thermometer! Just gonna go with lots of BDing for the next few days until OPKs say no and hope for the best! Chart and OPK pic attached

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 0
I'm on CD 18 now and just got a positive OPK for the first time! So excited cause I thought the pill would still be messing me up. Fingers crossed I get my temp rise in a few days but as my temps have been mental I'm not totally confident in my thermometer! Just gonna go with lots of BDing for the next few days until OPKs say no and hope for the best! Chart and OPK pic attached

Or maybe not! Here's the other....the OPK should be positive for a few days right?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 3
That OPK is very positive, the test line is definitely darker than the control line.

It's hard to mistake that second one!

That OPK is very positive, the test line is definitely darker than the control line.

It's hard to mistake that second one!

If that's "very" positive I hope that means today is the day!

Usually you ovulate 12-36 hours after you surge, but since it is best to DTD BEFORE you ovulate, today IS the day :D

Usually you ovulate 12-36 hours after you surge, but since it is best to DTD BEFORE you ovulate, today IS the day :D

Yep that's what I thought but sod it I'm going for BDing for the next 3 days! Poor hubby will be glad of a break I bet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->