I'm out! Anyone else on CD1 and hoping sept is the month?!

Good Luck all! Fruitee I'm due to test on the 26th - 29th. 26th is when AF should be here if it's coming :) Fertile this upcoming week. BF is scared haha

How's everyone doing? I got my pos OPK on the 4th, pretty sure I O'd on the 5th, I'm 2dpo today and plan to test on 9dpo on the 14th (in 7 days!)!

I'm pretty sure I O'd on the 5th but not tracking. Due on the 20th. I'm gonna call it 2dpo today, but not testing until the 30th at the latest :coffee: because I was a week late last cycle so this cycle I'll leave a week just incase it's a long cycle again & an extra 3 days.

Can't bare to see another :bfn:

Hi ladies,

Praying this month is our month im on Cycle Day#6...Taking clomid cycle day 5-9....Will be testing around the 18th-20th

Sending baby dust.....:flower::flower:

I'm pretty sure that I O'd yesterday or today as I have had positive OPKs both days and a lot of cramping. None of this elusive Ewcm tho but definitely "watery". Fingers crossed it's happened , waiting for my temps to keep rising now to confirm but I will be counting tomorrow as 1 dpo and testing on the 20th if no AF

Hi! Haha I kinda feel that I robbed the cradle as well, I'm 25, SO is 22! :lol: I took clomid this cycle days 4-8. I have really irregular cycles. I am also on metformin, prescribed 2000MG, but I've only consistently taken 1500mg as the higher dose makes me throw up after every meal, no matter what I eat. I am all for suffering through symptoms for the sake of us having a baby,but I was beginning to feel crappy all day everyday, so I had to cut back.
Anyway I'm currently on CD15 and have been having all types of symptoms. Horrible headaches, hot flashes, lower back pain, ovary pain for the past 3 days, and pelvic pain, radiating hip pain, my pelvic area even hurts when I cough and have a BM (TMI :blush:) Me and Boo (my BF) did the deed CD12, and doctor ordered us to DTD on CD 13 and CD15 (tonight) and I have a 7:15AM appt tomorrow for bloodwork and scan, so I am hoping with all these symptoms he will tell me I ovulated.
I have a fibroid so I never know if the pain I feel in there is from that, the PCOS, or ovulation. I think this cylce I have been less stressed as it is the first medicated cycle with an RE, and have been getting monitoring which takes alot of the guesswork out.
I am hopeful as well that Sept is our month, as well as yours and every one else's on here!
:hi: awful AF arrived 9/2/14, boo :cry: lil about me I'm 26 DH 23 (robbed the cradle :haha: TTC for over 3 yrs, ectopic 3/2012, 1 tube 1 damaged ovary but still hopeful!

But I'm hopeful Sept will be my month and hopefully all you other ladies! :thumb up: I'm taking clomid (2nd cycle) 50mg 5-9 days. Ugh hate these meds make me feel like crap :nope: but if it means to get my lil penguin I'm ALL in!! :baby: (loving these smileys lol)

Anyone else taking clomid? or fertility drugs?

I should also add that I started this cycle off temping, but due to crazy sleep patterns, my temps have been all over, and I spent the weekend at Boo's parents house, and completely forgot to check my temps!!! I have been using OPK's since I stopped Clomid on CD 8, and have tested at least twice a day, and there's always a line, just not as the dark as the control line, and according to Wondfo, that makes it negative. I'm just going to chalk it up that maybe using OPK's aren't a good method for me, (and I have heard this can be true for those with PCOS, and also those taking Clomid), and honestly, knowing that I'm going in for a check up tomorrow makes me kind of okay with that!

Hi ladies,

Praying this month is our month im on Cycle Day#6...Taking clomid cycle day 5-9....Will be testing around the 18th-20th

Sending baby dust.....:flower::flower:

I'm right there with you CD6 for me and also taking clomid 50mg. Its making me sick tho :sick: last cycle i didn't get this sick on my 2nd day :shrug: and i take them at 7pm to bypass most of the bad side effects! Are you exp any?

Are you testing your OPKS on the 18th? I will be testing OPKs from 14-19th (my usual days when I'm on clomid)

I should also add that I started this cycle off temping, but due to crazy sleep patterns, my temps have been all over, and I spent the weekend at Boo's parents house, and completely forgot to check my temps!!! I have been using OPK's since I stopped Clomid on CD 8, and have tested at least twice a day, and there's always a line, just not as the dark as the control line, and according to Wondfo, that makes it negative. I'm just going to chalk it up that maybe using OPK's aren't a good method for me, (and I have heard this can be true for those with PCOS, and also those taking Clomid), and honestly, knowing that I'm going in for a check up tomorrow makes me kind of okay with that!

I heard that it does mess with OPKs and not to test until until 3 days after your last pill. I found this on another forum as well:

Clomid can cause an OPK to register a false positive. This will happen if the OPK is used too soon after finishing the prescription for Clomid. OPK manufacturers recommend that you should wait at least three days after stopping Clomid before using an OPK. Thus, if you take Clomid on days 3-7 of your cycle, you can begin to use the OPK on day 10. If you take Clomid on days 5-9, then you should wait until day 12 to use the OPK. Because Clomid causes the release of LH into the bloodstream, the ovulation predictor test will often notice this LH and give you a false positive result.

I also use CB so its easy since it gives you a smiley face when its at peak and a flashing smiley when its baby making time lol. I also use a fertility monitor to pinpoint ovulation even more (ova cue).

This darn clomid better work! lol I need to ovulate on my left side since i have just that left tube but for some reason its always my right.boo.

I will be monitored this cycle with a scan and blood work. My doc scheduled me for a scan on the 15th, but I usually O on the 14th-18th, so wouldn't this be to late for a scan? :dohh:

I *think* I ovulated on the 2nd..opk's were getting darker and had a half positive on the 1st which was cd14. Opk's were barely there after that. We only bd'd on cd14 and 18 bleh

I'm hoping this is the month for me too! I just stopped nursing my son and I'm hoping that gives me a good fertility boost. :)
Good luck all you ladies too!

Well ladies I just got back from the docs and there is one follie (23mm!!!!!) I almost cried! The technician says, you know it only takes one and that's a big one! The doc says to BD CD17 and CD18 and I have another appt on CD19...unless the blood work drawn shows that my LH levels are up which means I might be ovulating between today and tomorrow. So good news is the Clomid is definitely working. Bad news is there was a post coital cervical mucus check and mine was very scarce. It was the fertile kind but little to none of it, doc says this is BC of the clomid. I'm still holding onto hope that this is our cycle and my follow looked really good. Doc says if we don't get preggo this cycle we would be looking into IUI which my insurance doesn't cover.... Fingers crossed and prayers up!!!

will pray for you meek!! that sounds like a large follie!!!

Doctor called, doesn't look like I'm ovulating just yet. But I was doing some research and it said.follies grow 1-2mm per day...I'm afraid that by the time I ovulate it will be too big! Ugh I'm trying not to stress...
I have been having hot flashes, headache, hip pain, and pelvic pain/ pressure today. I'm gonna go buy some pressed tonight and we have some softcups left so hopefully those can make up for my lack of ewcm. I tried to eat baby carrots as I've heard they help but I'm not too fond of them raw. I wonder if you can cook them a little if they would have the same effect?? Hmmm. Lol
Anyway how is everyone else doing? Do I have any cycles buddies that are close to ovulating? Please Lord let this be our month!!!

Doctor called, doesn't look like I'm ovulating just yet. But I was doing some research and it said.follies grow 1-2mm per day...I'm afraid that by the time I ovulate it will be too big! Ugh I'm trying not to stress...
I have been having hot flashes, headache, hip pain, and pelvic pain/ pressure today. I'm gonna go buy some pressed tonight and we have some softcups left so hopefully those can make up for my lack of ewcm. I tried to eat baby carrots as I've heard they help but I'm not too fond of them raw. I wonder if you can cook them a little if they would have the same effect?? Hmmm. Lol
Anyway how is everyone else doing? Do I have any cycles buddies that are close to ovulating? Please Lord let this be our month!!!

Hi Meek-Yes doc told me follies grow roughly 2mm per day. Don't stress I'm sure your follies will be perfect size when you ovulate. What did you read about baby carrots?? I've heard about eating pineapple core but never carrots.

Sorry not your cycle buddy I am just waiting on af to arrive since my iui cycle was cancelled.

Hi! I heard that they can help with cervical mucus but the research is not conclusive....I ate about 4 and called it quits! Lol. I've also heard pineapple core works so if no bfp this cycle might incorporate that next cycle. I'm so close to ovulating...I just want to get it right! I don't feel any pain today...wonder if the follie still there?

Hi Meek-Yes doc told me follies grow roughly 2mm per day. Don't stress I'm sure your follies will be perfect size when you ovulate. What did you read about baby carrots?? I've heard about eating pineapple core but never carrots.

Sorry not your cycle buddy I am just waiting on af to arrive since my iui cycle was cancelled.

Omg omg omg I think I got a positive opk!! I am trying to figure out how to upload the file as every time I try it says it is too large!! I am super hype right now...and I just went and got some preseed but have been having actual ewcm all day. Not a lot but a few small globs! Please Lord!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->