I'm out for this month!!

Awwww - so sorry :hugs: - hang in there, next month could be yours :hugs:

Thanks indigo and Claire,just have to pick myself up and start all over again,it's the only way:hugs:

I know it's not of any comfort , but do you think perhaps you had a chemical pregnancy?
I hope you get the BFP you so want very very soon.
xxx

We need to come up w/ a suitable name for the O wait....I find that more annoying than anything else....and a list of things one can only enjoy until O.... I had a yummy caramel cappuccino today...and I'd like to have something utterly naughty for dinner tonight...

We need to come up w/ a suitable name for the O wait....I find that more annoying than anything else....and a list of things one can only enjoy until O.... I had a yummy caramel cappuccino today...and I'd like to have something utterly naughty for dinner tonight...

i read somewhere someone referring to it as the 'other' 2ww

Im so sorry :hugs: give yourself some time and then hopefully you can get a pma about the next cycle...it could be the one you get your bfp, it WILL happen, keep the hope. it might seem like an eternity away but ovulation will come before you know it :hugs:

someone else called it the 'Other 2WW'
I dont find the other 2WW too bad, when I get my period Im upset then forget about TTC for a few days, then before I know it its time to start my ovulation sticks and BDing. even the week after O Im not too bad, its the final 2WW week thats the worst for me.

Hi ladies thanks again,am just having a good cry to myself reading your messages,very difficult for me today but will be fine in a few days,am def not giving up ,any offers of advice for next month wud be greatly appreciated,am so glad I have u guys I really wudnt be able to cope.:hugs:

Hi ladies thanks again,am just having a good cry to myself reading your messages,very difficult for me today but will be fine in a few days,am def not giving up ,any offers of advice for next month wud be greatly appreciated,am so glad I have u guys I really wudnt be able to cope.:hugs:

I think the best advice is to try and relax. I know its easier said than done, but I do think the stress of TTC plays havoc with your body and hormones. Im trying to think to myself that it will happen when its supposed to, and keep a calmer frame of mind, otherwise it can just be so hard. Have you tried any alternative therapies like accupuncture or reflexology? Ive been doing reflexology and find that nice and calming, was thinking of trying acupuncture too.

I know how it feels CD1, I felt the same but honestly time has gone quick and look I just had another ovulation and another try at getting pregnant. keep yourself busy, what do you like to do to relax?

Sarah the reflexology sounds lovely,I love to read and going on long walks,I have just joined slimming world and have lost a stone ,so am gonna concentrate on eating healthily and exercising more both of which shud help me conceive,thanks Sarah :hugs::hugs:

Sarah the reflexology sounds lovely,I love to read and going on long walks,I have just joined slimming world and have lost a stone ,so am gonna concentrate on eating healthily and exercising more both of which shud help me conceive,thanks Sarah :hugs::hugs:

wow that amazing, congrats! Im also trying to lose weight, Im 25 pounds (almost 2 stone) over what I should be for my height. my FS hasnt mentioned anything, but Ive read that when you are overweight you have access estrogen and that can interfere.

I am also concentrating on losing the weight and being healthy :thumbup:

I'm sorry:hugs:
The witch got me tonight too:( I hate Af !!!!

Desperado and Mrsdh I think the witch may have got me as well and I am so so unhappy :cry:

I really thought (like everyone else) that this could be my month but no!!! I dont know what more I have to do for the spermy to meet that bloody egg!!!

I done smep, used maca root, used my cbfm and backed it up with opk's done everything possible. Charted bbt so I feel like giving up now :nope: If I dont get caught in May I'm going to have to put it all on hold till next July as we're getting married abroad.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->