I'm out for this month!!

Oh Jax I am so sorry that your hubby didn't play ball this weekend :hugs:

I was talking to my DH (a week or so ago) about did he want me to tell him when I was most fetile and he says he knows as apparently my libido increases and I initiate BD more often - I wasn't even aware I did this :) So fortunately or unfortunately I don't need to tell him

Code:
Jax41 Arghhhhh ! There's nothing more annoying than your other half not being co operative and not playing ball!!! FFs we hand it on a plate to them and they complain of being 'tired' Grrrr Any other time of the month they seem to be fine??? We are doing our bit, charting,opks,checking cm and they have trouble with sticking to their part in all this. MEN ??!!! seriously Hun,you may still be in with a chance? When do you expect ovulation? Xxx

Cheesed off mrsdh is an understatement to how I feel, I'm just as grumpy as he is now!!!! I had all the ov signs in the run up to the weekend, did OPK's Thurs and Fri and both were positive, tried all my womanly charms and all failed (says a lot for them huh?!). Do you tell your DH when it's 'the right time'? I never have (don't want to add to the pressure) but have come close to ramming my positive OPK's down his throat this weekend!!!!!!!!!:hissy:

Are you okay now?xXx

Hi jax41 Hun :)
I'm so sorry for you. How bloody annoying. I've had that happen a few times. You would think they would sacrifice themselves at least twice when we are fertile!! I don't tell DH when it's the right time but as macwooly also said, he knows because I initiate BD more often. I try to dtd every 2 days as it's less pressure but I still panic around ov time and feel it's not enough.
I'm feeling a bit better thank you Hun ,I've got 1 more cycle to try and then I'll be on clomid.
I really hope you have better luck next cycle. Can't you have a chat with DH about being a bit more co operative. It's stressful enough ttc but maybe if you talk about the situation,it might bring to the surface any worries that he has,and indeed your worries. Good luck jax xxx

Hi jax,have had problems with my dh in the past also and threatened to buy sperm of the Internet if he didn't play ball he wasn't too long in co-operating the next nite,it's very very frustrating ESP wen u know u are about to ovulate:growlmad:,hope u feel better,:hugs:

Loved it! Thanks! So glad I found you on this huge forum! :hugs:

Code:
Jax41 Arghhhhh ! There's nothing more annoying than your other half not being co operative and not playing ball!!! FFs we hand it on a plate to them and they complain of being 'tired' Grrrr Any other time of the month they seem to be fine??? We are doing our bit, charting,opks,checking cm and they have trouble with sticking to their part in all this. MEN ??!!! seriously Hun,you may still be in with a chance? When do you expect ovulation? Xxx

Cheesed off mrsdh is an understatement to how I feel, I'm just as grumpy as he is now!!!! I had all the ov signs in the run up to the weekend, did OPK's Thurs and Fri and both were positive, tried all my womanly charms and all failed (says a lot for them huh?!). Do you tell your DH when it's 'the right time'? I never have (don't want to add to the pressure) but have come close to ramming my positive OPK's down his throat this weekend!!!!!!!!!:hissy:

Are you okay now?xXx

Hi jax41 Hun :)
I'm so sorry for you. How bloody annoying. I've had that happen a few times. You would think they would sacrifice themselves at least twice when we are fertile!! I don't tell DH when it's the right time but as macwooly also said, he knows because I initiate BD more often. I try to dtd every 2 days as it's less pressure but I still panic around ov time and feel it's not enough.
I'm feeling a bit better thank you Hun ,I've got 1 more cycle to try and then I'll be on clomid.
I really hope you have better luck next cycle. Can't you have a chat with DH about being a bit more co operative. It's stressful enough ttc but maybe if you talk about the situation,it might bring to the surface any worries that he has,and indeed your worries. Good luck jax xxx

I found my hubby wasnt being too co-operative in the early months of trying, so I sat him down and said if we are doing this then I need your full co-operation and that I will need him to perform when Im fertile, no excuses, otherwise whats the point of trying. I mentioned my age and that if we are going to do this lets put every effort in. Since then he has been great, there was only one month he had a bit of performance anxiety after the 4th day in a row I think it was, so I let him off and we did it the next day! also I try and make it more exciting, buying some lingerie etc. So I think its good to have a chat, i realize some men will have a hard time with it, but hopefully if they want this as much as you do they will realize they need to step up :hugs:

Hey Macwooly, MrsDH, Desperado (thanks for the :rofl:) thank you for your lovely words, they've helped heaps - honest!

I think my DH probably 'know's' too, maybe that's why he was grumpy??!! I dunno.....anyway, it's not easy for us to talk like you all manage to do with your DH'd/OH's as I know that mine isn't really 'on board'. He feels guilty that he's been the one digging his hooves in for the 9 years we've been married and now feels even worse since he was made a Grandad last Sept (it was my worse nightmare that one of his kids would beat me and I didn't behave very well at the time which I'm not proud of).... I thought it would be so easy, BD around the right time and have a 'lovely suprise', I didn't want to make a big thing out of it and now it seems I'm going to have to as I know he really isn't taking it as seriously as me. I dunno what to do.... I just feel like my time's gone.....:cry:

Macwooly, what's happened to you hun, I keep reading all these BFN's and no AF??xXx

Jax :hugs: I hope you manage to get your DH to understand how important this is to you and I hope he finally gets on board :hugs:

I have no idea what's happening with me but I feel some dodgy info from a replacement GP (mine was on hols) has lead me to believe I should be back to normal with my cycles. He advised my cycles would settle within 2-4 weeks of having my Mirena coil removed but appears it could be a few cycles before this happens. And he advised me to take soy from CD1 to CD14 to get my cycles back on track and reading all the soy threads in my mind it seems that taking that much soy has totally stuffed my cycle :nope: :growlmad:

So I keep sitting here with severe AF cramps for approx 5 hours every morning and producing CM but no sign of AF :shrug: So off out later and buying some hpts as I had run out and couldn't get any yesterday and then tomorrow morning I'm POAS again.

I'm just at the stage of if I'm out and the AF :witch: is getting me can she just get here and get on with it! But in my heart I pray that tomorrow I'll POAS and get a BFP although doubtful but until AF shows up I'm allowed to hope :)

Anyway how's everyone?

Jax :hugs: I hope you manage to get your DH to understand how important this is to you and I hope he finally gets on board :hugs:

I have no idea what's happening with me but I feel some dodgy info from a replacement GP (mine was on hols) has lead me to believe I should be back to normal with my cycles. He advised my cycles would settle within 2-4 weeks of having my Mirena coil removed but appears it could be a few cycles before this happens. And he advised me to take soy from CD1 to CD14 to get my cycles back on track and reading all the soy threads in my mind it seems that taking that much soy has totally stuffed my cycle :nope: :growlmad:

So I keep sitting here with severe AF cramps for approx 5 hours every morning and producing CM but no sign of AF :shrug: So off out later and buying some hpts as I had run out and couldn't get any yesterday and then tomorrow morning I'm POAS again.

I'm just at the stage of if I'm out and the AF :witch: is getting me can she just get here and get on with it! But in my heart I pray that tomorrow I'll POAS and get a BFP although doubtful but until AF shows up I'm allowed to hope :)

Anyway how's everyone?

You keep hoping hun, who know's what's going on inside there eh?! Got everything Xed for that POAS tomorrow morning, let me know what happens!!

Talking in the past has ended up with arguing and me upset - I think it's the guilt...we had a major talk about it last September (which was a good positive one!) and nothing since. No luvvy duvvey chats about the future for me:nope:it's just one hard long slog.... Okay, enough. Cut the maudlin feelings and get happy:happydance:

xXx

Hi macwooly and jax,hoping u both get sorted out and soon ,thinking of you both,:hugs:,:hugs:,this baby making is so tough and I really don't think anyone understands how difficult it really is,remember that's wot we are all here for,:hugs:to help each other out :hugs::hugs:Xxxxxxx

I think I would have flipped out without this forum and you fabulous ladies in the 35+ section :hugs:

Well seen my normal doc today and am less stressed. She couldn't give me any tests today as I saw her at the branch surgery not main and they don't have any of the stuff there.

But she has assured me that the dose I was taking of soy (only 40mg daily) whilst it has probably messed this month up totally and may affect my next cycle and is almost certainly the reason for late AF and BFNs, it won't have any long term affects which was really worrying me :)

I'm still testing tomorrow morning and then if still a BFN I will sit back and relax until AF shows up :)

Thank you again for listening to me ramble on :) :hugs:

Am glad u got your answers macwooly and are feeling much more positive :hugs:The stress of ttc is a killer,and remember we are always here for u and we don't mind a good rant,we all have them now and again.:hugs::hugs::hugs: still keeping fixed for you,:hugs::hugs:

Where are you Macwooly? What's the POAS verdict today hun??:flower:xXx

Hello Jax and sorry for the delay updating :blush:

Well no sign of AF this morning so POAS but got a big fat BFN :(

AF is now 6 days overdue so I suppose it's wait a few more days then I'll POAS again.

DH and I have agreed as this is my first proper cycle off BC and as my cycles were always 28/29 days before BC then we'll allow for AF to be 2 weeks later than that and if no AF and no BFNs I'll be off to see my doc again to find out what is going on.

I'm refusing to stress and worry as that won't help and when the doc saw me yesterday even though she couldn't do any tests she gave me a full physical and is happy with me and was even happy as I was 5lb lighter than when she saw me in March about 2 weeks before my coil removal .

I'm determined to keep my PMA as I feel in my heart I will get my 2012 baby and I am going to retain my sense of humour Plus I always wanted to be patient and this TTC lark is certainly teaching me that :D

This is def the way to be,u are an inspiration to us all macwooly ,great news about the docs too ,:hugs:,:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->