I'm out for this month!!

Hi mrsdh sorry the witch got u,hope next month is your month:hugs:Hi mumof2anddog,sorry u are feeling fed up,me too,I thought I had everything covered and it wasn't to be,next month will be ours ,hugs to u both,don't give up hope,:hugs::hugs:

Desperado and Mrsdh I think the witch may have got me as well and I am so so unhappy :cry:

I really thought (like everyone else) that this could be my month but no!!! I dont know what more I have to do for the spermy to meet that bloody egg!!!

I done smep, used maca root, used my cbfm and backed it up with opk's done everything possible. Charted bbt so I feel like giving up now :nope: If I dont get caught in May I'm going to have to put it all on hold till next July as we're getting married abroad.

:hugs:

Aww Hun :hugs: I'm so sorry. It's bloody awful when we do EVERYTHING possible to up our chances and we get yet another bfn. Every month I don't know how I manage to carry on but so far I do. I find the 1st few days of Af are the hardest. Then I start to plan for the next ovulation and it kind of keeps me going. Then the vicious cycle begins. All I can say is your hard work will pay off sometime and I really hope you don't have to wait much longer. Sending you lots of hugs and magical babydust xxxxx

Thankyou desperado, big :hugs: Hun it's got to be our time soon?? Those instead softcups will work their magic ! Lots of magical babydust xxxxx

Hi mrsdh sorry the witch got u,hope next month is your month:hugs:Hi mumof2anddog,sorry u are feeling fed up,me too,I thought I had everything covered and it wasn't to be,next month will be ours ,hugs to u both,don't give up hope,:hugs::hugs:

Its such a horrible feeling though isn't it hun. I feel really emotionally and I know alot of it is down to PMS but I just wanna cry as I feel really disheartened.

I am so grateful for all the lovely ladies I have met on here who keep me going through tough times. I'd be lost without you lot to talk to.

Love to you all xxxxx

:hugs:

Bum, bum and double bum!! I don't understand why AF can't just shove off for a nice loooong 9 month holiday and leave us all alone for a while, I mean surely she'd like a break after so many years of checking in every month??

So sorry you've got that horrible disappointment again this month Desperado, Mrsdh, mumof2and1dog. If it's any consolation, I've got it too although I'm only on CD15 - DH has been tired and grumpy this month and no BD action - what a waste, I'm gutted another month goes by....lets all have a group boooo!!!!:cry:xXx

Mumof2and1dog have a good cry. I did today. It helps a little to let it all out. Most months I try and brave it out but today out of sheer frustration and disappointment it just happened. Like you say, it helps to have other women in similar situations to talk to. We are behind you 100% Hun :hugs:

Thank you kosh. I hope you ladies have much better luck. We need the bfps to flood this section.:hugs:

:growlmad:just back from the hospital and af started,gutted,:cry:Xx

I am soooo sorry Desperado167 the flippen witch showed.!!!! I really thought that this was my month too. Sending you :hugs::hugs: and I know all of our time will come very soon!

isnt it so weird how random a BFP is. my best friend (same age) got pregnant her first month trying aged 36 and miscarried. Then she tried a whole year and finally got a BFP and now has a beautiful baby born the month before she was 38. I always wonder why that one month? she says she didnt do anything different. I think theres quite a lot that goes into getting a BFP, everything has to be aligned and work perfectly. But the good news is any month can be that month, we just dont know. So go into every cycle with hope!

Sarah the reflexology sounds lovely,I love to read and going on long walks,I have just joined slimming world and have lost a stone ,so am gonna concentrate on eating healthily and exercising more both of which shud help me conceive,thanks Sarah :hugs::hugs:

I did fertility reflexology twice in my succesful BFP month and I think it must have helped?! she did it once just before ov and then after ov to help with implantation. They work on all the areas specific to fertility and of course the rest of your body too.
Apart from anything it is very relaxing - which has to be a good thing!
Worth a shot girls:winkwink:

Jax41 Arghhhhh ! There's nothing more annoying than your other half not being co operative and not playing ball!!! FFs we hand it on a plate to them and they complain of being 'tired' Grrrr Any other time of the month they seem to be fine??? We are doing our bit, charting,opks,checking cm and they have trouble with sticking to their part in all this. MEN ??!!! seriously Hun,you may still be in with a chance? When do you expect ovulation? Xxx

Sarah the reflexology sounds lovely,I love to read and going on long walks,I have just joined slimming world and have lost a stone ,so am gonna concentrate on eating healthily and exercising more both of which shud help me conceive,thanks Sarah :hugs::hugs:

I did fertility reflexology twice in my succesful BFP month and I think it must have helped?! she did it once just before ov and then after ov to help with implantation. They work on all the areas specific to fertility and of course the rest of your body too.
Apart from anything it is very relaxing - which has to be a good thing!
Worth a shot girls:winkwink:

oooh thats great to know! Ive been doing it a few months but I had a polyp in my uterus, so now thats gone I hope it works! I plan on doing every month until I get my bfp!

Can I just say a big big thank you to all of you lovely ladies on here :kiss:

Its great having all the support of ladies going through the same roller coaster of emotion each month. You are helping my ttc journey alot easier as when I'm feeling down you all rally round and pick me back up again.

Thanks for being there and your friendly words last night it has picked me up.

This cycle I am going to try vit b complex to try and lengthen my LP and maybe O a few days earlier as for the last 2 months I O'd on cd 17 and 18 idk if it will help but there's no harm in trying. I'm also gonna get DH to take some maca root as well.

Once again thank you all xxx

:hug::friends::hug::friends::hug::friends::hug:

So sorry Desperado, Mrsdh, and mumof2and1dog:hugs: FX'd
for this next month for you all!

Hugs to all who got their AFs :hugs:

Well I got a BFN this morning (not surprised) so I actually want the :witch: to show up so I can start cycle 2.

Loads of PMA to all and as my hubby says "until the fat lady (menopause) sings there is still a chance to get a BFP" :dust:

Thanks guys for your lovely words,felt awful this morning as I was so sure I was pregnant this month,unfortunately it wasn't to be, am now on cd2 and already planning wot I can take this month to help me get a bfp.:hugs:

Jax41 Arghhhhh ! There's nothing more annoying than your other half not being co operative and not playing ball!!! FFs we hand it on a plate to them and they complain of being 'tired' Grrrr Any other time of the month they seem to be fine??? We are doing our bit, charting,opks,checking cm and they have trouble with sticking to their part in all this. MEN ??!!! seriously Hun,you may still be in with a chance? When do you expect ovulation? Xxx

Cheesed off mrsdh is an understatement to how I feel, I'm just as grumpy as he is now!!!! I had all the ov signs in the run up to the weekend, did OPK's Thurs and Fri and both were positive, tried all my womanly charms and all failed (says a lot for them huh?!). Do you tell your DH when it's 'the right time'? I never have (don't want to add to the pressure) but have come close to ramming my positive OPK's down his throat this weekend!!!!!!!!!:hissy:

Are you okay now?xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->