Im so proud of my little man, tomorrow is the big day!

DextersMummy

Reaction score
My LO is 11 weeks and even though he has been SO poorly he always settles to sleep in his cot at night, the only time he will cry is if he is in pain or wants a feed. Sometimes I hear him awaken and lay there and then eventually he goes back to sleep.
Past few nights he has been getting fussy around 8pm, as he wasnt well ive been putting off taking him to bed before I go....:cry: though now I think the time has come, any tips? Im so worried he wont settle at 8pm another reason I think why I kept putting it off, plus im gonna miss my lo! Gosh its not easy is it? just want whats best for him so hope it works out!:sleep:

Aw hun, I am sure it will be fine! No advice just sending a hug x

How about just sitting in the room with him? You just being there might help settle him? Even if he can't really see you, you'll be there to comfort him if he need it :hugs:

:hugs: Hope it works out, might be better than you think. When he's settled make sure you have some 'me' time. It's so stressful having a reflux baby x x :flower:

thank you all :) I have noticed today that little one gets really upset when tired, yet I always confused it with pain, its really hard to tell with him crying often with wind pains and also reflux! I shall try tonight fingers crossed! and thanks for your support xxxx

I fail :( I so fail! Today was a bad day of crying for lo with his gripeing pains, so I took him upto bed at 8 and 9.15 he was still laying there wide awake, I tried feeding him to sleep didnt work as it does when I go upto bed 0_0....tried coming downstairs though when I left the room he started to coo and kinda call out lol, so I went and got him :cry: I should have left him, though its so hard, 11 weeks ive been with him 24/7 and I couldnt bare the thought of me not being by his side if he was to get upset. what a wally I am:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->