i'm so shattered...HELP me!!!!

brunette&bubs

Mommy to James
Reaction score
I'm dead, I'm a zombie!!!

This is mostly just a rant but I need support.

Last night my husband and I got in a fight over a frickin baby mirror. So god damn dumb.

Anyway, he left and I had no clue where he was until he returned at 2 AM which is when we decided to talk about it.

After we reconciled and went to bed James decided to wake up at 3 AM, several times at 4 AM, 5 AM, then being wide awake at 545 which is very unlike him.

Now, we are going on this 8 hour roadtrip tomorrow and my husband is working until 830 tonight.

So today I have to finish laundry and clean up the house, pack for James, pack for myself, I have a dr. appt at 11, plus my damn MIL wants me to come over and make cookies :wacko: clean out the cars AND somehow take care of James between that.

I'M FREAKING OUT HERE!

Glad you and hubby sorted the tiff out....thats a start!

But i reckon you need to phone MIL, explain exactly all the things you have to do and that James had a crappy night and im 99% sure she'll understand and MAYBE even offer to help u in some way?!

Seriously, making cookies isnt important today, getting ready for your trip is as well as caring for LO is!

Try and fit a little power nap in somewhere too.

Lotsa :hugs:

Ouch poor you! Glad you and hubby made up :hugs: I agree with Lellow I think you should explain everything to MIL.

Hope you manage some sleep hon.

Oh what an awful night! Glad you and hubby worked it out. I definitely think the cookies are out. You can only do so much. Maybe your MIL can help out somehow?

Ring the MIL to explain the situation with her, you don't need to tell her you argued with your OH just say you had a bad night etc.

Perhaps even ask for her to come over and give you a hand?

oh no what a rubbish noght, although glad you and hubby are sorted

can you not give the cookies and car cleaning a miss??

Glad you worked things out! Maybe your MIL could come help you with what needs doing or maybe should could have James for a hour or so while you get things done !

Thank you everyone. I managed to get myself pretty much completely packed during James's morning nap.

My best friend offered to come over at 9 before she heads to work to help me pack up James

And my MIL is picking James up at 930 so I can finish laundry and packing and most importantly not lug him to my appt.

Hopefully I can make it through today but I feel like I have way too much on my plate.
A power nap would definitely be much welcomed!!!

:hugs: glad you guys worked things out. And, like a previous poster said, I'd call your MIL and explain that baby had a rough night and you have too much to do. Hope you get some rest, hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->