Im so stressy!

Im still carrying a bit of water especially in my legs still. my feet and knees are also agony all day...i cannot even kneel now. I had xrays the other day on my knees to see whats happening but aside from that the dr was pretty clueless.
I might try drinking lots more water as if you dont drink enough which i know i dont your body can hold onto the water.
Also gonna try water with lemon juice in it...my sis said thats helps with swelling and weightloss too
xxxxx hang in there hun you will get there.
I went from 18 stone to just 16 stone after birth...i put on 5 in total and am still 16 no matter what i do but my shape is improving xxxxx

I totally sympathise with the knees and the kneeling!! I cant do it at all!! :(
I was doing well at drinking lots of water I must start trying hard again!!

I put on 5 stone too in total and went from over 19 stone before birth and Im now 16 stone 11 :) but still its a huge amount of weight and my damm period is making me soooooo hungry :(
You sound so in the same boat as me,its not good but now i think i can either whinge or get on with it....im seriously keeping the 9 months on 9months off thing in my head as all bodies are different and its not a race....just enjoy our LO's while we can xxxxxxxxxxxxx

your right its not a race :) but its so hard not to compare!!

Good luck hun!! :)

:hugs:

I remember how much water retention you had in pregnancy...but don't worry hun,it will clear out.You are so doing so amazing when it comes to your diet,be very proud of yourself...

Awww, Kerry, I am sorry you are feeling like this. I saw the pics of you on Facebook and you look great! What is up with you? You need to look in the mirror and see just how lovely you are. I want to shake you and say, "Wake up!!! Look at that gorgeous girl!"

You just gave birth not that long ago. You cannot run before you walk. You've lost quite a lot of weight already! And Courtney is not even 2 months old. It took time to gain the 5 stone and it will take time to lose it. I gained 7 stone in my pregnancy and went from a size 14/16 to a 26/28 and I am only 5'2". And I still weigh more than you despite losing 2 stone, 10 pounds. I wish I was down to your weight!

As for the water, mine took over 2 months to go away. However, a 10 day long period sounds excessive. Have you spoken to your GP?

thanks hun!! I must add though all those pics are pre-pregnancy!! I shy away at a camera at the moment!! But that is very sweet of you to say!!

Im seeing my gp on thursday to discuss results of my blood test for my bp so Ill mention it then!!

On the first day of my period I started on the mini pill so surely that should have cut it short?!?

I look back at photos of me in florida and I thought I was huge lol.. what I would do to go back to that weight!! I suppose were never happy!!

thanks hun!! I must add though all those pics are pre-pregnancy!! I shy away at a camera at the moment!! But that is very sweet of you to say!!

Im seeing my gp on thursday to discuss results of my blood test for my bp so Ill mention it then!!

On the first day of my period I started on the mini pill so surely that should have cut it short?!?

I look back at photos of me in florida and I thought I was huge lol.. what I would do to go back to that weight!! I suppose were never happy!!

I also shy away at the camera at this point in time. There are a few pics of me taken at this size and I look absolutely awful. Black circles under my eyes, etc. But, I got my hair done as soon as possible and still get my nails done and facials. A good pampering session does wonders.

What is the mini pill? I am so not up to date on any of the new contraception as I did not use any for 20 years. And I've been told we can only use condoms as I am not a candidate for anything else due to my weight and cysts. So, please excuse my ignorance.

I look back on my pictures and think...what was I thinking? I was still dieting because I believed I was massive when I was just curvy. The damn media makes women who does not look like a lollipop believe she is fat. :(

Also I must add Im now on my 10th day of my first period!! Craving sweet stuff... and all I can find is dam Jumbo caramel rice cakes lol!! Oh well Ill be grateful of this in the morning!!

:hug:

Things will get better honey! You are on the right track to losing your weight and doing very well. Remember, how happy you are to see some weight go? Keep remembering that feeling when you feel the need to eat something that isn't in your diet.

You can do it and I know you will!

As for the period, sucks huh? 8th day for me but I think I finally see an end in sight. If I never saw it again after the past 7 weeks, I wouldn't give a damn. LOL

I also shy away at the camera at this point in time. There are a few pics of me taken at this size and I look absolutely awful. Black circles under my eyes, etc. But, I got my hair done as soon as possible and still get my nails done and facials. A good pampering session does wonders.

What is the mini pill? I am so not up to date on any of the new contraception as I did not use any for 20 years. And I've been told we can only use condoms as I am not a candidate for anything else due to my weight and cysts. So, please excuse my ignorance.

I look back on my pictures and think...what was I thinking? I was still dieting because I believed I was massive when I was just curvy. The damn media makes women who does not look like a lollipop believe she is fat. :(

yeah I got my hair done last friday and it did wonders... :) The mini pill is one where you dont have a break! I need to go on this one due to my BP!! I have to take 2 a day cos of my weight :cry:

Yep it really is the media... I hate the media on so many levels!! :hissy:

yeah I got my hair done last friday and it did wonders... :) The mini pill is one where you dont have a break! I need to go on this one due to my BP!! I have to take 2 a day cos of my weight :cry:

Yep it really is the media... I hate the media on so many levels!! :hissy:

Thanks for enlightening me on the mini pill. :D

Just think, Marilyn Monroe would be considered to be too fat by today's standards. The media sucks....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->