Im sooo stupid :(

xxchloexx

Reaction score
Ughhh im so stupid i had all my scan pictures in my passport because i wanted to bring them everywhere with me.. All from my 12 week scan my 20 week scan and one in between. Just went to my bag and my passport is gone :cry::cry::cry: ive looked everywhere for it.. Think it fell out of my bag in town yesterday , theres noway i can retrace my steps i was all over the place I dont care about the passport its just my pics i want Havent even told my boyfriend i lost them he was so proud of them :cry::cry:

Oh no! I'd call your doctor... they should be able to print off another set for you.

Oh no! Have you scanned any of them onto your computer? I'm sorry to hear they've been lost

That's such a shame. I would still phone the shops I went to and had my purse out my bag just incase coz they may have had them handed in. Either that or report it to the police station coz that is where shops etc. are supposed to put a passport if it has been found x x

Aww no Hun!!! That's not good!! Big hugs to u xxxx

No i dont have a scanner or anything so i just had the pics :( , yeah im going to give the shops a phone now and hopefully someone has handed it in its no use to anyone so hopefully the pics are still in it x

Awh no!! Call into your local garda station?! Maybe someone handed in the passport and photos!!

Awhile ago, i heard on the radio, think it was the ryan turbridy show, this woman rang in because she found some scan pictures laying outside holles street hospital and she wanted to return them to the owner.

Maybe you should ring your local radio station and ask can they mention something on air?!! These are precious pictures, and if anyone found them, they would defo want to get them back to you.

Fingers crossed!!xxx

Good news its been found :) rang the police station and they said some woman handed it in , so relived all the pics are there so happy theres some decent people out there :) xxxx

That's so good, really happy for you. I think most people that see baby scan pics would hand them in, I would anyway x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->