• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm such a stinker..UPDATE #365 I'm just devistated #397 doing better

you'd think after 2+ years of waiting, a few more mins wouldn't be too bad but Noooooo, it like a TWW all in one day

Omg the intineseity is killing me as if it was me i am so excited for you.

Call again! Tell them you are going somewhere and you can't bring your phone so you KIND OF NEED to know!hahaha

I'm calling again, it's been an hour!

well, I definitely like Jerry better than Amy, what a mean lady...
Jerry was the girl being so nice and laughing with me and amy was just kind of rude saying he's seeing patients and your file is the only thing on his desk. so he will call you before we go home
Ugh
I apologized for calling again and told her very nicely that I am just very anxious and she was like yeah well we'll call you later

*Update* Jerry called me back like 5 mins later to let me know that they hadn't forgotten about me and my dr was going to call me himself once he had a chance to look at the levels and compare it to where I am in my cycle and make sure everythings ok
I started crying on the phone with her, thanking her for being so nice

god, I MUST be pregnant lol

OMG ok I know you should technically wait for the Dr to make the call, but I have been pregnant 5 times and had to do blood tests each time (plus several times when I wasn't pregnant :blush:). The times when I wasn't pregnant I got a call from a nurse that simply said "I'm sorry the blood test was negative" The only time I ever had to wait for the Doc to look everything over and get a call straight from her was when I was def pregnant! Mindy you so have a bean!!!!!! :)

Ahhh it is like torture! I am sitting here completely stalking your page! I can't imagine how you feel because I am just as excited for you!! Hope they call you soon

OMG ok I know you should technically wait for the Dr to make the call, but I have been pregnant 5 times and had to do blood tests each time (plus several times when I wasn't pregnant :blush:). The times when I wasn't pregnant I got a call from a nurse that simply said "I'm sorry the blood test was negative" The only time I ever had to wait for the Doc to look everything over and get a call straight from her was when I was def pregnant! Mindy you so have a bean!!!!!! :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH
that's what I was hoping but I don't know, I've never had anything special happen with blood work, those were always false alarms but the nurse would usually tell me on the phone right away

Ahhh it is like torture! I am sitting here completely stalking your page! I can't imagine how you feel because I am just as excited for you!! Hope they call you soon

I do too, it's not good to be this stressed out when you're pregnant lol

So do they have a plan of action this time around to prevent a miscarriage?

well, that's why I have been on the progesterone supplements.
Last time they said my levels were on the low side and I started taking Prometrium on days Peak +3-12, and if I got a :bfp: to continue taking them which is exactly what I have been doing
Also, I quit smoking a while ago and cut way down on the caffeine and diet soda

ladies, I'm going to go watch some nice mind draining tv while I wait, the suspense is making my stomach go in knots and it can't be good, but unlike my drs office, I will let you all know the second they call me!!!
most likely before dh even since he won't be home yet LOL

The permetrium is what kept me from miscarrying with my second son too :) Awesome stuff! I really hope they call you soon!!!! :hugs:

No call yet!!!! :shrug::shrug:

I would be banging me head against a brick wall by now!!!! I cant go to bed till i know lmao :haha: :rofl:

Its 21:37 here!!!!

still haven't called, I thought talking to my mom would help but she yelled at me for "harassing" the dr...ugh soooo frustrating
then, to pass some time, I figured, I would pee on a dollar test, barely barely barely visible line, almost :bfn:
I hope they SUCK and it's not me!

Mindy you are only one day ahead of me :) I am so nervous i hope we both have nice sticky beans in there! I get my blood drawn tomorrow x

OMG I just read this whole post...I have lines exactly like yours on my FRER...and getting negatives on everything else!! I hope you hear from your dr soon!! Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->