• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm such a stinker..UPDATE #365 I'm just devistated #397 doing better

A huge congratulations!!! Fingers crossed that your levels rise appropriately over the next couple of days!!!

looking at ur chart u must have implanted yesterday. they must count 4.8 as pregnant where u are? congrats hope they double and double :)ill drs be checking?

looking at ur chart u must have implanted yesterday. they must count 4.8 as pregnant where u are? congrats hope they double and double :)ill drs be checking?

well I think the chart is screwy because I usually take my temp around 6-6:25 am and the last three days I've woken up at 3 and 4 am (that's why there is white circles), so If I adjusted the temps they all would be around 98.6-98.7
I just didn't know whether to adjust them or write them as is and mark the drastic time difference

Good morning ladies well, I used my last frer this morning in hopes of seeing a darker line. Well, It was still positive but it looks the same as yesterday, maybe even a hair lighter.
I know the rules about hpts, and that different ones have different sensitivities, or less, dye or the fmu may not have been as concentrated cause I pee'd right before I went to bed and only slept for 5 hours, or that the other tests have had time to sit and darken more but I just need some extra reassurances PLEASE.
I'm going to get my blood levels drawn tomorrow and I'm soooo nervous of having a chemical, or them saying...well, it's at a 2 right now.
Sorry, I just so worried now and trying to enjoy it and keep my new job going all at the same time.

the pics is the progression from 12 dpo to 14 dpo (from top to bottom)
this was taken at ten minutes after I took 14dpo's test

Attachments

• fmu frer light bfp maybe 003.jpg
    fmu frer light bfp maybe 003.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 96
  • fmu frer light bfp maybe 004.jpg
    fmu frer light bfp maybe 004.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 106
Hey mindy!!! Just read through the whole thread
My heart is actually racing. I've been a stocker for awhile!!!
Firstly. Congrats my dear
We've been trying 2+ yrs as well. I know how hard it is!!!
Second. To me your tests look like they are progressing well 
Breathe deep! Keep peeing on sticks.
You have a huge fan club here haha! 
Congrats!!!

Hey mindy!!! Just read through the whole thread
My heart is actually racing. I've been a stocker for awhile!!!
Firstly. Congrats my dear
We've been trying 2+ yrs as well. I know how hard it is!!!
Second. To me your tests look like they are progressing well 
Breathe deep! Keep peeing on sticks.
You have a huge fan club here haha! 
Congrats!!!

thank you Glowbug! I will try to relax and take a breath, and just leave it in God's hands, cause I'm doing everything humanly possible to keep this little bean so the only other I can really do right now is pray.

and it WILL happen for you! sometimes when you least expect it. I know we bd'd a lot around my fertile time but we also went floating (it's like camping on the river for a weekend and one day you float on a raft down the river all day..SOO MUCH FUN_) had a few drinks and a couple cigs around that time too and just relaxed for ONCE IN MY LIFE and BAM! lol

Good luck with your blood tests tomorrow! I have my fingers crossed for you!!! :)

Mindy!! :bfp:!! Congratulations girl!!
I am mightily impressed with FRER picking up HCG of 4.8! My FRER at 13dpo was so faint i could hardly pick it up in a photo. I wonder what my hcg was that day? Looking forward to your next blood result!
Congratulations once again!

Hey hun,

I worried myself sick over frers, I brought 2 2 packs of them and the first 2 I took the test line was darker than the control then the next 2 I opened you could tell there was less dye in them and they were lighter had to go out and buy some others just incase and they were fine!! So please try not to worry they really do all differ to some extent!!!

Massive congrats again hun!!:happydance:

Just think if it picked it up at a 4.8 and if your levels went down, I really don't think there is anyway it would pick up anything less. I would think it would just be negative. I am sure everything is fine. This is all part of being a mom, the CONSTANT worrying, that never goes away. You're going to be a great mom!!!!

Just think if it picked it up at a 4.8 and if your levels went down, I really don't think there is anyway it would pick up anything less. I would think it would just be negative. I am sure everything is fine. This is all part of being a mom, the CONSTANT worrying, that never goes away. You're going to be a great mom!!!!

:cry: thank you so much this made me blubber like a baby

I would wait 2 days and get a digital one mama! If you're worried you should be able to go to the emergency room and they can do a blood test and put a rush on it.

Try not to stress! Just think, your levels are low and should just be barely registering on a FRER. I think you are just fine and in a few days you will have nice dark lines! I bet after that test dries it will be just as dark as the others! If peeing on something makes you feel better and you have some OPKs lying around you can give it a try....my OPK was positive the day I got my BFP on FRER.

you know what guys, as strange as this sounds, for once, I don't even want to test, it's too stressful, I just want to get bloods and if that's over 25 tomorrow, I will take the digi and take a pic. Then a week from now, I will get every different type of test there is and see dark lines on ALL OF THEM :haha:

I wanted to do an experiment
I adjusted my temps for my chart and now it looks literally perfect
The last three days I was waking up 2-3 hours before my usual time because I couldn't go back to sleep and even those were still way above my cover line

I wanted to do an experiment
I adjusted my temps for my chart and now it looks literally perfect
The last three days I was waking up 2-3 hours before my usual time because I couldn't go back to sleep and even those were still way above my cover line

if i remember correctly from looking before your temps were still above your coverline! I cant wait to hear the results from the docs blood tests tomorrow!!! :)

I can't believe a FRER picked up your levels at 4.8 either!!! I hope you have awesome results on your blood work!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->