• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm such a stinker..UPDATE #365 I'm just devistated #397 doing better

well i HAVE to go to bed im exhausted! Better be an update my morning :) :flower:

I'm thinking about calling the doc myself!!! WTH!!!????

I hope you're not on here updating b/c you're celebrating your BFP blood results with the DH :)

Sorry about the wait my phone got a voicemail but no missed call showed up and I checked my messages and, of course, it was the doctor lol but THANK GOD he gave me a call back number. So I talked with him and he said my progesterone levels were good and was asking me about my cycle and what day I was on...blah..blah..blah I was in such suspense, then I told him I got a positive test yesterday and he was like, Oh you did? well that's great!

And the results are...

My hcg level is 4.8
progesterone is 17.6 which is really good.

no wonder nothing else was picking up the pregnancy

I was a little worried about how low the hcg was but the dr said it's so early and that is common to have really low levels. So I have another appt on Thursday to see if they at least doubled but he said it was a really good sign that my test today was darker!!! Then he told me...CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Dh is in :shock: lol
I just hope that bean is getting snuggled in good because I want her/him so badly.

Yay yay yay yay yay!!!!!!! :happydance:
***sits back to wait for Mindy's next appointment**** :haha:

WOOO HOOO!!!!! Congrats hun!!! I am so happy for you!!! Fingers crossed when you go back for follow up bloods your numbers are even better!!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/imagesqtbnANd9GcTr77QSaiS0eaK3Un5Lt.jpg

omg omg omg omg i am sooooo happy for you!! you've made me cry with joy!!!! congratulations mindy!! this has been a long time coming!!! i am thrilled for you!!!!!

WOW congratulations!! That is so exciting!! It gives me hope becuase I am in the exact same boat as you!! And am exactly 4weeks 1 day ....so i guess that explains why only frer is picking up my hcg!!!

WOW congratulations!! That is so exciting!! It gives me hope becuase I am in the exact same boat as you!! And am exactly 4weeks 1 day ....so i guess that explains why only frer is picking up my hcg!!!

yeah exactly because I tried a digi two days ago and that of course said "not pregnant" and the dollar tree test from today was sooooo faint I could barely see it but frer was nice and strong : )

The only ones that have worked for me are frer....everything else including digi today was a big fat neg...I was starting to wonder if I was seeing things ...or that I was on my way to another mc :(

Thank you so much for sharing this with us..it is very inspiring and has given me hope

I was taking the dollar test since 11 dpo, they stayed soo light until 20 dpo. I took this test at 14 dpo, still didnt believe it. I bought a frer and had a very nice bold line the same day. Those are good test but they seem to stay light, I wouldn't get to upset not seeing a bold line at 9 dpo with that test. As you can see how light mine was, and my Hcg was I think around 90. I do see a line coming through, I wish you luck and cheering for you :)
https://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn193/heatherlb5/IMG_0015.jpg

Mine was the same! 2 days ago it finally got as dark as the control. I don't think those are 25miu, I think they are 100! At 14dpo I was over a 100 on the HCG blood test

Hey Mindy, how long are your cycles usually?

well with the clomid they have been 27 days, 31 days and now I am on day 30 of this one but my luteal phase has been 13 days every time so I was due for AF today and she didn't come :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->