• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm such a stinker..UPDATE #365 I'm just devistated #397 doing better

15 dpo and took a cb digi this morning with concentrated fmu
it took the full three mins and then said Not Pregnant :cry: :cry: :cry:
I figured it would have said positive by now, this makes me sooo worried, oh why did I pee on that stupid thing

Aww hun try not to worry just wait till You get your bloodshed taken I'm sure all will be ok fingers crossed xx

hi hun, i took a frer and got a bfp, so i thought that i would try a digital ohhh fun! well anyway it was fmu and i got 'not pregnant' i have had 2 ectopic pregnancies before and i was in a state of panic, so i got my blood done and it came back at 25! so pregnant but to low to show on a digital which i think only works when your hcg is 50 above or higher! i hope this helps gl x x x x

it will u silly sausage!!!!!! my hcg was 18 and digi said no.and look im 19 wks :)

Oh Mindy, I know everyone is different, and everyone has different outcomes. But, in my case. This pregnancy and my last, I took a clear blue digi and Frer digi at 14 dpo. They clearly said NOT PREGNANT, but I was still getting very light lines. At 16 dpo It said PREGNANT, and my pregnancy test lines were still light. I was 18 dpo with my last, I bought a 2 pack. The first one said Not Pregnant, 2 hours later Pregnant. I went to the doctors to get it confirmed. He said I was not pregnant, after I told him about all my light lines and the two digis a day before. He did a blood test and confirmed I was indeed pregnant I was 19 dpo the day blood was taken. My dates where confirmed I was as far along as I said by ultrasound. My first 4 children, 3 of my children I test pos at 7 dpo many,many years ago. When the doctors said there was no way a test would show pos before a miss period. With my last 3 pregnancies they are taking 13 dpo and up, to show a faint line. These test now they say are soo sensitive, seem to be crap. I think the test I used 16-12 years ago had the sensitivity of a 100+ for HCG. The funny thing is, my lines where darker at 7 dpo with the old test, then 13 dpo with the new test. Makes me wonder if they are not doing something to make women buy more and more test. They funny thing is I see women with lines all the time ( myself included) who get faint lines, buy new 10 more to see if they get darker and end up not being pregnant. 16 years ago If you had even a shadow you where a 100% pregnant, now its a joke..........But anyways, sorry for the RANT i just hate to see people hurt, and think their dream is gone. I would just trust the blood test, you are pregnant and I am so sorry you have to worry..good luck

thank you so much girls
I can't help but worry
I truly wished I hadn't peed on that thing but Oh well
I mean as long as my hcg levels double as of today, I'm still in the normal range which would put them at 9.6 lol you're right, still way too low for a digi
I just wish they could tell me the answer right away so I could know and either grieve in peace or start to get really excited.

do you have another FRER? Pee on one of those!!! LOL!!!!

Sorry the digi said no...but your levels are def to low for one of those...try not to worry hun!!! I can't wait to read about your next results!

Yeah, the stupid digis don't usually work til you have 50 miu, so you know you are not that high yet anyway.

I agree...pee of the FRER...i know we were in the same situation..I was getting faint lines on the frer and the digi kept saying neg to me...yesterday morning I peed on the frer and it didnt have a line at all :cry: Af then came about and 2 hourse later....looks like it was a chemical pregnancy for me:(

OMG!! So sorry I left that on a negative note!! I hope that your situation is different then mine...I wish you the best and have my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

OMG!! So sorry I left that on a negative note!! I hope that your situation is different then mine...I wish you the best and have my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

that's ok, I know that could happen, I'm just really trying to be positive, but I think it's going more to numb just so it doesn't hurt as bad if that happens
thank you for your kind words

I reeally hope it doesn't happen.. It's so heart breaking and you deserve a h&h 9 months.. I've sworn from now on I refuse to use frer.. I don't want to know that early.. Especially if it's not going to stick .. I think I would have been better to never have seen those faint lines

on my way to drs...wish me luck!!!

Still stalking hun hope it's gone well at the Drs x

Good Luck Mindy!!!**Not sure if its your thing, but its my thing..so saying a quick prayer for you** Best of luck girl <3

Good luck at the docs hun I hope it goes well. Will be watching for your update :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->