I'm such a stinker..UPDATE #365 I'm just devistated #397 doing better

Praying hard for higher numbers hun!!! Good luck! Can't wait for the update!

Stalking...... The spotting could definitely be from the sex as our cervix's are enlarged and very sensitive during pregnancy!

I hope its good news Mindy! I agree sometimes with DH i get spotting and it can only come from dtd because I would be like mid cycle, or before O ..basically NO time I would be spotting! I think mammag is right <3

I tried to call but they are on lunch break til noon
AHHH, oh well, that way I can get some privacy away from my students anyways

Ahhh seriously?! LoL--ah fingers and toes crossed!

awww that sucks..I've been stalking you all morning

Me too (with the stalking)! You seem so relaxed. Haha! Maybe we are all anxious for you instead! :)

Hopefully all of our anxious behaviour is sucking up hers lol

I think it is ladies (THANK YOU), for once, I'm not as anxious because I am soooo busy getting ready to take on DOUBLE the KIDS in my classes! The other teacher quit so I'm getting all of them and trying to get ready for it.

I can only imagine how stressful THAT thought alone is! My sister is a teacher, and she was a 2nd grade teacher for 4 years, her passion is for computer though, did that for a few years and then this fall school year, they told her "Welcome to 1rst grade!" Needless to say, she's not too excited about it.

U r so busy today!!! And on top of it all, you are waiting for results that could change your life! Ugh. I could only imagine.

Hoping you have more than doubled since your last bloodwork! GL!

And yes, the spotting can be from your "sweet sweet love" last night *giggle*

damn it all to hell...
the lady said the results are in but the doc didn't look at them and he's at the other office today so she can't tell me. UGH!!!!!!!!!!! Amanda's not there today either so I didn't find out. She said she would fax them over to him. I begged the lady to at least ask the dr if he could get a hold of me TODAY cause I would go crazy waiting all weekend! This SUCKS!

damn it all to hell...
the lady said the results are in but the doc didn't look at them and he's at the other office today so she can't tell me. UGH!!!!!!!!!!! Amanda's not there today either so I didn't find out. She said she would fax them over to him. I begged the lady to at least ask the dr if he could get a hold of me TODAY cause I would go crazy waiting all weekend! This SUCKS!

WHAT! i CANT BELIEVE THEY ARE MAKING YOU WAIT! Ask to speak to another doctor in the office??

oh goodness!! the wait is horrible!!! I have to work in a little over an hour. I hope I get to read what happens before I go. Otherwise, I will try to view later tonight. I hope your levels are rising fast!!!

Waiting does suck...I'm waiting for all my results too...a nurse managed to give me my CD21 blood results and it's 8.6....isn't that bad? I dunno!

damn it all to hell...

I know how you feel! I took my second beta test 2 days ago, and they were in yesterday, but stupid doctor still hasnt looked at them. I swear if I have to wait all weekend im gonna flip! Good luck!

Waiting does suck...I'm waiting for all my results too...a nurse managed to give me my CD21 blood results and it's 8.6....isn't that bad? I dunno!

Progestrone could be higher, but doesnt mean anything bad. My progestrone level was 8.09 a few days ago at 4 weeks 5 days pregnant, but they gave me a progestrone supplement :thumbup:

NOOO! They cant make you (us) wait all weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you explain that there are a stack of ladies on BnB who need the result now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->