I'm such a stinker..UPDATE #365 I'm just devistated #397 doing better

I can see the second line on the latest FRER you posted..I got my fingers crossed that this is the start of your BFP..Good luck and baby dust to you hun!!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Im seeing it on the frer hun, good luck :happydance:

I always dream of my bfp's right before I get them. I see a line, not sure of colour but good luck I'm rooting for you!

took a digi
said not pregnant :cry:
I kind of knew it would but smu was super concentrated so I thought maybe it would work
oh well
thank you for all your replies tho ladies, that cheered me up
you know i had to crack the digi open anyways ugh

Attachments

• dollar 11 dpo smu dig bfn.jpg
    dollar 11 dpo smu dig bfn.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 27
  • dollar 11 dpo smu dig bfn tweak.jpg
    dollar 11 dpo smu dig bfn tweak.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 18
When I was testing on digis and not pregnant I had a second line but it was faint. On my :bfp: digi the second line was extremely dark x

Mindy: *hugs* to you. I know that feeling of seeing what looks like a line, then taking a different test, to see white or "not pregnant." My heart always drops. Well, I think the FRERs are a little more sensitive than the digis, so don't loose hope yet! AF isn't hear yet right??? So, that's good news! :)

When i got pregnant the 2nd time i took a digi and it said not pregnant but i took a FR the next day and i got a faint line
Hold out a few more days and take another digi im sure you will get those magic words xx

I think u shud test again in a few days sweetie all your test look just like mine did for Joshua and I got my digi :bfp: at 11 dpo fx'd for you xxxx

you don't know how much all of your support has meant to me over the past many many months
It's gotten me through some very difficult times and it just makes me happy to know we all have a wonderful support system here
LOT OF :hugs: and :dust: for everyone!!!!!!

Also, sorry for sooo many pics but I just have a feeling and every hour seems like days. I feel so twingy, constant twinges in my abdomen, and boobs are sooo sore still. Oh my god they are sore :holly:
now, since I was not convinced of this digi, I took the smu and did a dollar test
faint line within 4-5 mins (this morning there was really nothing there)
All of these pics are from 6-10 mins

Attachments

• dollar 11 dpo smu dollar 1-7 min 006 tweak.jpg
    dollar 11 dpo smu dollar 1-7 min 006 tweak.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 25
  • dollar 11 dpo smu dollar 1-7 min 008.jpg
    dollar 11 dpo smu dollar 1-7 min 008.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 34
  • dollar 11 dpo smu dollar 1-7 min 008 tweak.jpg
    dollar 11 dpo smu dollar 1-7 min 008 tweak.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 33
  • dollar 11 dpo smu dollar 10-12 min 001.jpg
    dollar 11 dpo smu dollar 10-12 min 001.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 26
  • dollar 11 dpo smu dollar 10-12 min 001 tweak.jpg
    dollar 11 dpo smu dollar 10-12 min 001 tweak.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 23
No need to apologize for all the pics! This is how I spend an hr. or two a day...looking at pregnancy tests. LoL! Unfortunately, I can't see anything on these tests either.

I have noticed the past 3 cycles that I am more symptomatic before AF than I ever remember being. 2 out of the 3 cycles I've thrown-up and felt nauseous for a few days. My one symptom to tell me "I'm pregnant" was lower back pain...guess who gets lower back pain w/ every arrival of AF now!! I am not sure what life is like off of birth control pills b/c I typically was off of them for 1 month and then I was pregnant. But after two MCs now, and 8 weeks for my HCG levels to drop below 0, I've had these 3 cycles that have been pretty rough w/ symptoms. My body tells me every month I'm pregnant...and then AF shows!
So, point being if you AF shows up after all this, I"m here for you, because it can be a bit emotional. And well, if it ends up being that you are pregnant, well than that' would be wonderful news and would explain everything! :)
How many days are in your cycles? Looks like you are on day 28.

No need to apologize for all the pics! This is how I spend an hr. or two a day...looking at pregnancy tests. LoL! Unfortunately, I can't see anything on these tests either.

I have noticed the past 3 cycles that I am more symptomatic before AF than I ever remember being. 2 out of the 3 cycles I've thrown-up and felt nauseous for a few days. My one symptom to tell me "I'm pregnant" was lower back pain...guess who gets lower back pain w/ every arrival of AF now!! I am not sure what life is like off of birth control pills b/c I typically was off of them for 1 month and then I was pregnant. But after two MCs now, and 8 weeks for my HCG levels to drop below 0, I've had these 3 cycles that have been pretty rough w/ symptoms. My body tells me every month I'm pregnant...and then AF shows!
So, point being if you AF shows up after all this, I"m here for you, because it can be a bit emotional. And well, if it ends up being that you are pregnant, well than that' would be wonderful news and would explain everything! :)
How many days are in your cycles? Looks like you are on day 28.

Thank you for your support and your honesty. I can def still see a line on my frer from this morning but It needs to get darker to prove anything to myself. well my cycles used to be very irregular because of pcos, hypothyroidism, and endometriosis, but this is my third month of clomid and my cycles with that was 27 days, 31 days, and now I am on day 28 but only 11 dpo. My luteal phase has been 13 for the first two cycle with clomid so technically af could show up in 2 days.

and here are the dollar tests dried
the top is from fmu and the bottom was just taken a bit ago with smu

Attachments

• dollar 11 dpo smu dollar dry 001.jpg
    dollar 11 dpo smu dollar dry 001.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 38
  • dollar 11 dpo smu dollar dry 001 tweak.jpg
    dollar 11 dpo smu dollar dry 001 tweak.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 25
Def see lines in the third and last pic on you previous ones and one on the bottom test you just posted!! Ooo will be watching really hope its the start of something for you hun you deserve it!!:flower:

thank you Narla, I'm trying my best to be optimistic
:dust: :dust: :dust:

i can see lines on the latest 1's you have posted and the bottom 1 looks slightly more darker :D sooo fingers crossed x

Just read through your posts and looked at your pictures! DEF. looks like a BFP to me. I had a pink EVAP line on FRER this past cycle - Got AF yesterday and now I am CD2. But I took many FRER and only one turned pink. Yours look VERY promising. And I def. see the lines on your latest pic. I think you are at the beginning of your BFP!!! Can't wait to see more pics as the days go on :)

Just read through your posts and looked at your pictures! DEF. looks like a BFP to me. I had a pink EVAP line on FRER this past cycle - Got AF yesterday and now I am CD2. But I took many FRER and only one turned pink. Yours look VERY promising. And I def. see the lines on your latest pic. I think you are at the beginning of your BFP!!! Can't wait to see more pics as the days go on :)

oh thank you thank you thank you!!
I took another dollar hpt to keep me from taking my last frer lol
another faint line around 5 mins

Attachments

• dollar 11 dpo 530pm 1-9 min 005.jpg
    dollar 11 dpo 530pm 1-9 min 005.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 50
  • dollar 11 dpo 530pm 1-9 min 005 tweak.jpg
    dollar 11 dpo 530pm 1-9 min 005 tweak.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 31
I can def. see it!! Can't wait to see your test with your FMU!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->