I'm taking a break

Hi huni, I understand where u r at I had to go away for while after our last cycle even now I'm not on as much as I would like partly due to lack of time and also don't want to obsess this cycle, will miss you and hope to see you bk in the future, will be thinking of you.

Thank you for you well wishes....... much love

xxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

You know how I feel Maz, I have pm'ed you but I just wanted to give you another big :hugs:

You just take all the time you need. We will all be here (and so will IVF) when you're ready. Until then, focus on you and DH and take the time you need to heal and grieve your cycle.

Sending all my love xoxoxoxoxo

:hugs: Take care of yourself, Sweetie. I was in the same boat last December when DH and I gave up on trying. That was when I left BnB for the most part. I hope that relaxation and getting back to a happy marriage works for you like it did for us. :hugs:

Good luck.

I'm new on here but wanted to wish you well. I truly hope your break will help, which i'm sure it will.
And genkigemini is clear proof of that which is wonderfull to see :)

Be happy and good luck :hug:

So sorry to hear about your cycle..

I know there's nothing that can be said to make things easier for you, but know that there are people here that you can lean on whenever you need them..

Thinking of you. :hugs:

:hugs: Take care sweetheart, we'll be here when you feel ready again.

can understand exctaly where your coming from! Take care...I hope the break does you good and you get your bfp very soon :hugs:

We all need a break every now and then, and I really hope this does you some good and gives you the strength to carry on or do whatever is best for you:hugs::hugs::hug: Good luck hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->