"impatiently waiting and complaining" IVF November/December/end of the year bumps

No surgery, unfortunately you are awake for it! They just grab a piece and it's all over. The "injury" is supposed to help make the lining more receptive. Has to do with the increase in white blood cells and lykotines. Studies are showing an increase in pregnancy rates with it. Definitely something to consider and ask your doc about.

Hi ash- I agree acu works wonders. Despite having lost this baby- I do believe acu played a big part in my bfp. I had it weekly as well as the day after transfer. After that session, I honestly believe I felt it implant (I got a bfp 3-4 days later)

Michelle- yes, this was our first scan. I'd had weekly blood tests which were looking great. My hcg has been really high as well as oestrogen and progesterone. The nurses were even shocked at the scan as there had been no warning signs. I am very confused as to what happened/ is happening. There was no baby in the sac, just a yolk sac- but sacs measuring right dates of 8-9 weeks. They said given hcg is 95,000 and still rising that it could have happened recently, but that makes no sense to me cos where did the baby go? Surely if that was the case an embryo would be seen? I'm thinking maybe it happened at like 5-6 weeks. But I guess we'll never know.

L4,ash - it seems like they do way more investigations in the states which is brilliant. I feel like in Australia, they are more of the opinion- it's just one of those things- try again. They don't do anywhere near as many tests and biopsies.

I still have a couple of frosties, so am feeling very grateful that I can try again. Hopefully very soon.

Looking forward to lots of bfps this year girls! Xxx

Kirst - I am so, so sorry for your loss. This is just so unfair. I am thinking about you.

Ash - it sounds like you have a good plan moving forward. You'll be pupo in no time. As for the endo biopsy I've heard really good things about it. I did it with my last frozen transfer and will do it with my next one. It hurts like a mutha but its over very quick.

Sandy - how ya doing?

L4 - we'll be suffering through our endo's together next week. Hopefullly they are just what we need!

Endo buddies it is Snow! Up next bump buddies!!

Kirs sorry that you don't have extra testing options. But it's very positive that you got pregnant. So hopefully it will happen again and be a long lasting bfp. :hugs:

Hi girls,

Another endo buddy here too -- I'm asking for the biopsy at our WTF tomorrow. I have also heard good things!

Kirst, you sound like you're handling this with a lot of grace. I'm thinking of you. :flower:

L4, so great that you have good frosties waiting for you! Between that and the biopsy, it sounds like you have a great shot with your FET.

kirs - Wow, I am so sad for you; it really isn't fair! Hopefully they can do an earlier scan when you get your next BFP! I know how you feel, this happened to me in my first IVF round, got a BFP, beta was rising, it started low, but then at 6 weeks, an empty sac. I was devastated and had to go through a d&c cause my levels kept going up, but never got anywhere near where yours is now. I hope you get some answers and getting a BFP is a great sign, you can get pg and it will happen again for you!!!!

Hi Ladies

Kirs_t - I hope you get some answers to what happened thinking of you :hugs:

Ash, L4 - sounds like you have a plan with the endo biopsy everything is worth a try :hugs:

Snow, Sept and Michelle hope you are well :kiss:

AFM - Start injections in 2 days yay!:happydance: Was at the dentist yesterday with my wisdom tooth ache and was put on antibiotics and started the panic in case it would affect me starting my injections but luckily enough it doesnt dont think i could of waiting another month to start. So all is still on for sunday :happydance: xx

Great that you can get started, Sandy! Hope your toothache feels better.

Awesome Sandy!! So happy for you :) Hope your wisdom pain goes away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->