"impatiently waiting and complaining" IVF November/December/end of the year bumps

Hi ladies,

I hope everyone is doing well. I just created a new thread for those trying to figure out next steps after failed cycles. Please feel free to come and chat.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/assisted-conception/1619969-multiple-ivf-failures-now.html

xoxo

Ah sept so sorry I take it this cycle didn't work. Thinking of you. Xx

Unfortunately I'll be joining your thread sept. Got my negative beta today. :cry:

Thanks Sandy, I got my negative beta last week. Trying to work out next steps and see whether we should do a third cycle at the same clinic or explore other options.

L4, I'm so so sorry. We shouldn't have to hurt so much for this. Sending you hugs.

Sept - I will be stalking your thread to keep updates on how you are doing. :hugs:

L4 - I know I've said it on another thread but so sorry, thinking of you :hugs:

AFM - Nothing new on the IVF side of things just waiting for 6th Jan to start injecting. Had a really emotional week from one extreme to another found out my sister is pregnant at the end of October and was really happy for her and thought i was being so strong but then she had her 12 week scan on Monday and started to tell people and then people started asking when is it my turn and i just broke down! :cry: cried all night just couldn't control myself. I just kept thinking she isnt even married she has only been with her partner for a year and a half that's not fair! I felt really selfish but i thought that should be me especially since it should have been my 12 week scan on wednesday if the first IVF had of worked! Started to feel better last night then found out this morning that one of our pupils from our dancing school her brother was knocked over by a car and killed! Life is just so unfair!!!!!!!!!! :sadangel: xx

L4, so sorry about your negative. Sandy, hang in there...

I see a few ladies have gone quiet here, I'm thinking of you and praying hard we'll get our BFPs soon!

Wish everyone a peaceful Christmas.

Oh Sandy, I'm so sorry. That sounds terrible. I completely understand your emotions about your sister's pregnancy...and it doesn't help that it makes us feel so guilty to have those negative feelings. Are you spending the holidays with your sister?

Anxious, wishing you a peaceful Christmas as well. I hope you're starting to heal.

:hugs:

Yes i will be spending time the Christmas with my sister but will be spilt half the time with DH family and half with mine xx

Sandy this time of year just sucks to be going through this! I think we've all felt envious, jealous, mad etc when others are pregnant and we should be. I dont have any sisters but dh has two. My one SIL just had her fourth baby the week sfter thanksgiving. Not sure how I'll handle being around her this year. Hopefully the new year brings us renewed hope and better luck ttc. :hugs:

Anxious, hope you can enjoy your Christmas holiday as well.

Hi all,
I'm so sorry that I haven't been on work has been super busy with
all so many deals closing for year end and I also contacted some crazy flu
Virus that knocked me on my ass for more than a week!

I have so many pages to catch up on but wanted to wish everyone
a healthy and happy new year! Hopefully all our wishes come
True in 2013!
Cheers,
kc

Hi ladies

Hope you are all ok, this thread has been pretty quiet over the christmas, hope you have all had a good christmas and santa was good to you all.

Nothing new to report at my end just waiting for 6th jan to start injections for FET. Looking forward to bringing in the new year and hope 2013 brings us all some good luck xxxx

Hey Sandy, you're right it has been very quiet on this thread. Guess everyone gets busy with the holidays.

My Christmas was nice despite not getting my Christmas bfp. Now I'm just focusing on FET. Looks like we'll be pretty close in cycles sandy. I'll be about a week and a half behind you. Hopefully 2013 is going to bring us luck and an FET bfp!!

Hello to all. Stop in and catch up girls!

Where are you with your FET? Whats your schedule? Xx

I am on bcp right now. I start Lupron this coming Sunday and will stop bcp on the 10th I think. Ready to get this show on the road!

Yeah sounds like we are going to be on very similar schedules. Here is to getting FET under way in the new year xxx

Hey everyone, I'm sorry to report that my fet was a bfn. I'm hoping to move onto the last fet by February.

I am so sorry snow :hug:

Sandy & L4 - Yay for starting your FET!

Hi Laine, how are you doing?

Snow, I'm so sorry. Thinking of you and dh xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member