implantation bleed 9 dpo ????

nikkijanee007

Reaction score
hello ladies (and men)
hope your all well , im currently on 9 dpo and yesterday i had a bit of spotting i thought af may have come early seen as it was pinkish ( i usually start a very light pink colour ) so anyway i put a tampon in waited a bit and removed (tmi sorry) but all there was on it was a bit of brown gunk like stuff and i`ve had nothing else since . i know this is going to sound silly but i been feeling wettish down there and have to keep checking if the witch has come i was just wondering if anybody has had this ??? :)

sending everybody babydust for xmas :) xx

Hi! Have had spotting too, just a little pink cm. Tested the first day I noticed it on 11dpo and got my BFP so fingers crossed this could be a good sign for you! Had it on and off since and I'm now 15dpo. Good luck hun!! :dust: xx

Congratulations and Thank you lou b for your comment has given me a little bit more hope, hopefully me and my partner get a bfp for xmas :) which would be really nice ! so you tested the same day then and got a bfp .wow amazing .i was going to buy a test earlier but i thought i would leave it just incase the witch came .... wish i`d of got one now ...always the way lol will grab a test tomorrow :) times like this i wish i lived next door to a supermarket lol xx

I think I had one today. Only 5 or 6 dpo. Really like early AF and had cramps. Apparently dpo 6 - 12 is normal.

fingers crossed for you fairygirl when are you testing??? i did one about 1/2 hours ago and it was bf..no .. maybe its a little to early or just a no will leave it now to see if witch shows on monday but best of luck to you xx

I've got a long wait! Another 12 days. Gonna wait until I'm late. Probably too early for you hun. Give it a good couple of days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->