?Implantation bleeding, 9DPO, BFN so far... advice needed please xxx

notquitesure

Reaction score
Hi, I've nipped over from TTC for some advice from you newly-pregnant ladies (CONGRATULATIONS :))...

I am now 9dpo and so far BFN. Have any of you ladies had implantation bleeding which was dary pink and slimey (sorry tmi), covers TP when you wipe but not much on knickers... and still got their BFP ??????????????
I have also had cramping since 6dpo which, yesterday, was so bad I went to get checked out at my local hospital (I was told to 'take paracetamol and wait it out'). Pain has decreased today but abdomen is still very uncomfortable, like someone has kicked me in it. This is not like AF pain and I really dont suffer badly with AF pain ever.

Last month I had cramping from 6dpo, spotting from 10dpo then AF at 13dpo, no BFP... feel as though the same thing is happening this month and quickly losing all hope and PMA.

Please tell me I could still get a BFP xxxxxxxx

Sounds like maybe your cycle has changed if this is the second one in a row with the same symptoms.

I cant help you on implantation as I have never had this with either of my pregnancies,

I hope you get the answer soon. XX

I got BFN at 11dpo and then :bfp: at 14dpo. Best advice would be to wait until you think AF is late and then test again, as Crypto says it could be your cycle changing. As far as spotting havent had any this time and didnt last pregnancy, hope you get some answers soon :hugs:

Just thought I would share, I cramped all the way up until about a week and a half after my :bfp: which I got on 16 dpo, I had tested @ 9 dpo and had :bfn: so I waited a week before I retested. And now I know for a fact, @ 5 dpo I had implantation bleeding which only happened one time, but when I wiped (TMI ALERT) I had a pale pink colored glob of cervical mucus. Just that one time. But this was our first cycle trying so I documented everything because even if we didn't get pregnant the first go around that I would have a little better idea of what was going on with my cycles. I wish you luck! :dust:

Thank you... I think the pink cm is decreasing slightly now (either that or I'm going to check/wipe it more often lol). Time will tell :) thanks again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->