Implantation Cramping?

Daniele89

Reaction score
hi there , was just wondering if any of u lovely ladies have experienced implantation cramping? iv never experienced this so i dont know if what i had was this , it as a sharp cramping feeling in my left ovary , and cramping at the top of my leg :dohh: lol the cramping at the top of my leg was probably just a coincedence lol lol ... but just saying anyway :) also, AF is 2 days late , but this isnt unusual for me :/

hope yous get ur BFP soon :)
:flower::flower:

:dust: :dust: to all !!

Got My :bfp: 4th February
LaraJJ :bfp:
Berniegroves :bfp:
Lisalou31 :bfp:

I've got this!!! Last night in bed I had really bad cramps on my right side, which felt like it was radiating into my groin/top of my leg.

I'm 8dpo today, and have had some reddish tinged CM, so wondering if its implantation?!!

When did you get the cramping? Have you tested yet?

its sore isnt it! lol

my periods r so irregular so i dont even know when im due , i was spose 2 be due on the 29th , but it never came lol ... damn irregular AF!!! :L

i havent tested yet :/ i go in such a mood when i see that BFN :(

have u tested ? it could be implantation spotting and cramping!!! :D ....X

I had this the night before last, at about 4am I had the worst pain in my right ovary area than I have EVER had. It went away around 9am, but I was in shock it hurt so bad. I called the Dr. They want me to come in for an ultrasound. Anyone tested yet? I have not tested since I had the cramps, I am to nervous it will say BFN and I will be so upset.

im hoping its IC for us!! fingers crossed !!

when is ur ultrasound scan? :)

i havent tested yet either, im too scared too lol ...

iv had sore boobs, tired all the time, heartburn , and they sore twinges in my ovary .. just hoping its nt AF on its way!!! ....X

I am having the same symptoms as you are, and I had spotting 8dpo.
My ultrasound is schduled for tomorrow at 10:30am. If it was IC the night before last, it sure hasnt risen enough in my urine to raise a flag. Ick... I am tired of this, either it is or it isnt.

Good luck hun! Got my fingers crossed for you.
:)

well good luck 4 ur scan 2morrow! i have everything crossed 4 u hun !

same here , i get myself all worked up every month :( ....X

It could be implantation cramping and spotting.

Good luck. I hope you get your :bfp:!

Keep us updated.

Thanks everyone! Big hugs to all of you, I hope all of you get your BFP as well :)

do you get lots of CM and pinkish with ov or implantion?

Hey,

I haven't tested yet, only 9dpo today so don't wanna do the whole faint line - is it, isn't it etc!! Think I'll test at 11dpo, so hopefully will see something then. But the days are just drrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaagggggggggiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!

My reddish CM has turned a bit brownish, had a little bit when I wipe but mostly just notice when I'm checking myself.

I still have a dull cramp in my right side, but nothing like the pain I had the other night. Feeling tired, and pretty bloated/windy too (lovely!!)

I feel like this may be it, but trying not to get my hopes up.

Danielle - you should test, especially if you think AF may be late. Good luck :)

do you get lots of CM and pinkish with ov or implantion?

i think u can get the pinkish with implatation, but also AF ? im not too sure abt the CM myself ...X hope u get ur BFP soon ...X

:dust: ...X

Hey,

I haven't tested yet, only 9dpo today so don't wanna do the whole faint line - is it, isn't it etc!! Think I'll test at 11dpo, so hopefully will see something then. But the days are just drrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaagggggggggiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!

My reddish CM has turned a bit brownish, had a little bit when I wipe but mostly just notice when I'm checking myself.

I still have a dull cramp in my right side, but nothing like the pain I had the other night. Feeling tired, and pretty bloated/windy too (lovely!!)

I feel like this may be it, but trying not to get my hopes up.

Danielle - you should test, especially if you think AF may be late. Good luck :)

lara im on the exact same boat as u lol .. i cant be annoyed with the mind games with a PT lol ... i see lines even when theres not one :shrug::haha:

all of the things u r saying sound positive tho!! :thumbup:

from what iv read, that sound like IB and Cramping. last nite i was googling this sore pain id been getting in my left ovary , and nearly everything that came up was of ppl that were pregnant saying they experienced this, and the pain on either side, is the side that the egg is fertilized in or something :wacko:

i just cant remeber ever feeling implantation cramping with any of my pregnancys, but i s'pose they are all different eh :winkwink:

they also say u just feel pregnant, and the thing is, i do feel pregnant!!! but am i only feeling pregnant because i am wanting to be soo bad! :blush: lol
im hoping all of us get our :bfp: !!

I am having the same symptoms as you are, and I had spotting 8dpo.
My ultrasound is schduled for tomorrow at 10:30am. If it was IC the night before last, it sure hasnt risen enough in my urine to raise a flag. Ick... I am tired of this, either it is or it isnt.

Good luck hun! Got my fingers crossed for you.
:)

how was the scan, how was the scan !! :haha: :haha: xxxxxxxxxx

I am going to the scan in 1 hr, i am doubtful though. I just feel like its going to show nothing. I have not had any pain, but last night I felt like I was going to throw up. Sigh....

awww good luck hun :hugs: :hugs:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lara im on the exact same boat as u lol .. i cant be annoyed with the mind games with a PT lol ... i see lines even when theres not one :shrug::haha:

all of the things u r saying sound positive tho!! :thumbup:

from what iv read, that sound like IB and Cramping. last nite i was googling this sore pain id been getting in my left ovary , and nearly everything that came up was of ppl that were pregnant saying they experienced this, and the pain on either side, is the side that the egg is fertilized in or something :wacko:

i just cant remeber ever feeling implantation cramping with any of my pregnancys, but i s'pose they are all different eh :winkwink:

they also say u just feel pregnant, and the thing is, i do feel pregnant!!! but am i only feeling pregnant because i am wanting to be soo bad! :blush: lol
im hoping all of us get our :bfp: !!

Thanks Danielle, I get ovulation pains and this cycle all my pain was on my right side - same side that I'm getting the cramps now. So hope thats a good sign :shrug:

I totally know what you mean about 'feeling' pregnant, but like you said I'm scared I'm feeling like that cos I want it so much!! Oh well, nothing we can do until we test, except chat to each other on BnB and google every littl symptom (I SO do that!!!!)

How are you feeling today?

I am going to the scan in 1 hr, i am doubtful though. I just feel like its going to show nothing. I have not had any pain, but last night I felt like I was going to throw up. Sigh....

Ooohh - good luck hun. Let us know how you get on!

:hugs:

Lara is AF regular for u ? since my MC in July mine have been so irregular!! :( such a pain in the ass!!! lol

when r u going to test ? usually i stock up on them , but the the past 2 months iv not been bothering with them, i go crazy :L literally take them all apart, got torches and everythig out looking at them, sitting cross eyed convinced iv gt a line! hhaha , and i only seem to be the only person who can see it!!!! :haha:

im like that ! lol ... googling everything! :haha: ukk what we all like! :) ....X

Hey hun,

Yeah AF is pretty regular for me - usually a 29-31 day cycle. Planning to test on Friday which will be 11dpo for me. I've got a couple of digi tests and a FR One Step. Think I'll buy some FRERs to test with though, wanna make sure I get a good line, LOL :)

I try not to get too caught up in testing, I'm usually quite good. Never even had a hint of a line though so maybe thats why!!

So have you got any idea when you ovulated this cycle hun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->