Implantation Cramping?

Thanks ladies! I just got back. Everything went well, but I am not preg yet. She suggested I try Clomid. My husband and I had talked about this a few weeks ago, and he does not want twins. I asked lots of questions about it causing people to have multiples, she said its a 4% chance out of 100. I hope I can talk him into it. Sigh.....

She said she pain was prob from a cyst. She didnt seem to concerned about it.

Sorry katertots, hugs.

At least you have got something to go on now with hopefully the Clomid - it seems to help along so many BFPs. Have an honest chat with your DH about it, hopefully he'll come round.

Xx

aww katertots :hugs: at least u know hun :) what is clomid? is it a tablet or something? or ijections lol . i have no clue :/ lol ...X

Hey hun,

Yeah AF is pretty regular for me - usually a 29-31 day cycle. Planning to test on Friday which will be 11dpo for me. I've got a couple of digi tests and a FR One Step. Think I'll buy some FRERs to test with though, wanna make sure I get a good line, LOL :)

I try not to get too caught up in testing, I'm usually quite good. Never even had a hint of a line though so maybe thats why!!

So have you got any idea when you ovulated this cycle hun?

mines used to be regular , but not now GRRRRR ... i only know that i am due a few days ago, my last period was 29th december ... & nt a clue when i ovulated lol.. so we just just DTD every 2 days :)

how long have u been TTC for ?

god i sooooooo wanna test , but dreading seing a BFN!! :( ...X

Thanks so much Lara and Daniele. I really appreciate your support. Everyone needs that :)

I talked to DH about it. He said go for it. I was very surprised. I was shaking in my boots until I heard that. Whewwww..........

Clomid is a fertility drug. The way I understand it, it works by helping create healthy eggs using the pills, which you take the day after your period for 5 days. It bascially pumps horomoes into your body to create healthier eggs. I could be a little off but I know im close.

I love yall, thanks so much for being there for me, you both know I will listen and be there for you in the time of need.

How are you ladies feeling today?

xoxox

not a problem! thats what we r here for :) to give each other support, TTC can be an emotional rollercoaster :nope:

awww thats great abt DH :D :D i wouldnt have thought he would have said no :)

awww i see :) i was actually going to ask my doctor abt this , because of my irregular periods , but i never!! lol lol .. does it help irregular AF? or just make healthier eggs ?

iv heard so many success stories abt clomid! and i pray that ur one of them! :D

im great 2 day thanks , still no AF ! but this is a bit TMI :blush: was at the toilet earlier and noticed a huge blob of yellow EWCM :wacko: iv never had this before :wacko: what do u reckon ? ...X

Daniele where do you get your willpower from - if I were you I would've tested long ago, LOL :) Are you just planning to wait it out or are you gonna test soon?!!

kater - glad DH agreed, at least you have something positive to move forward with now. And thanks for the support - don't know what I'd do without my BnB girls :)

I'm soooooooooo tired tonight, looked at the clock thinking it was at least 10pm, but no - only 8.30!! I have been busy at work though so prob just that. Can't wait till Friday to test - really hope it is my BFP, would be so disappointed with a BFN :(

I am not sure if it will help with irregular cycyles Daniele, but it wouldnt help to ask. I know provera can help you start your cycle, maybe your Dr. can help you with that?
Lara, I know the feeling, its so frusterating... Eekkk..
HUGSSSSS

i think i will probably cave in the next few days !! haha , well thats the plan if the witch stays away !! lol

cos uv been busy all day you will be shattered...iv no bloody excuse for bein tired today!! lol ... cant sleep at night then dont wanna get out bed in the morning :wacko:

ahhhh fridays not long away!!!! :D .. how long have u beeen ttc for ? ...X

katertots, is provera not a birth control thing? ...X

I am not sure what it is besides progesterone. Dr. had to give me that to start last month. I only took it until I had AF, it just induced AF. :)

supose i could give it a try , if i dont get my BFP this month im defo goin to the docs and asking abt it this time, i chickened out last time! lol ....X

I would ask about it, I am feeling alot better about it now that she wants me to take this. She also said I may want to get an HSG (?) thats where they do an xray of your ovaries while inserting dye inside to make sure there is no blockage, it also helps flush out your tubes and promotes healthier enviorment for the process :D I think I will do it, even though it is invasive, I am sure I have had worse done. Anythinig I can do to aid the process, I will do it :)

quite right aswell! i would defo be doin it !! no harm in trying is there hun :) then u will know youv gt a good environment for the beginning of a pregnancy to start! :) :) ....X

This is our 7th cycle TTC, and not even a sniff of a BFP yet!!

But it only takes one, and I'm determined that this wil be it :)

Thanks girls - will let you know how I get on tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->