In complete shock...

SarahTabor

Reaction score
I miscarried last month (15/10/14)
I finished bleeding after 5 days. Hubby & i dtd a couple of times a couple of weeks after. Well, ive felt 'strange' gor a week or so, so i thought id do a test. Did it & sure enough there was a faint 2nd line.
I spent the first hour crying my eyes out, with pure happiness, but also fear in case the same thing happens again.
I am so desperate to be excited, but im also so scared to do so, incase we end up loosing again 😢
x

Did you test out to see if the lines got lighter or did you see a doc? You maybe still pregnant from the other month. Either way a hug congrats.

Ive done 3 tests & all have come up positive. I had my hcg levels done when i miscarried last month & they had gone right back to normal on the last one, so there is no way i would still be pregnant. Going to do a clear blue test tomorrow x

That happened to me too! I mc at 8 weeks and got a bfp exactly a month later, the result is my beautiful dd1! Congratulations!!!

Oh, yay! I'm so happy for you. I really hope that this is your sticky baby. I know you're not due in June but please feel free to join us in June Bugs again if you want to.

Congrats! I went through the same thing....miscarried June 5th and got a positive test again in early July. I'm now over 21 weeks with a healthy baby :)

hey :)

Im on the same boat!

Miscarried the end of last month and got + yesterday! New pregnancy new outcome eh :)

Congratz on the BFP :D

keep your chin up and try as hard as you can to stay positive!

i Mc in Jan and got a bfp end of Oct, had a bleed a couple of times so thought it was happening again, scan at 5wks said all was well so far and another yesterday confirmed I'm carrying twins with healthy hb's as far as they can tell at 6wks 4days!

dont loose hope!

and congrats! xx

Thank you all so much!!
I did a clear blue digi & it came up pregnant 1-2 ��
I went to the doctors yesterday & she was so lovely. She did make a comment about how amazing it is that ive fallen pregnant so soon after! Im down to have an early scan anyway because of health problem, but that means ill get a sneaky peak & bubby before Christmas ♡ xxx

congrats!!!

i had a ver early miscarriage at 4 weeks well a chemical one, and then i got preg a few months after with DD, its so special!! i understand why you're scared, i'm 5 weeks and i'm very nervous it could happen again but i just think positively and enjoy it, may you have a wonderful pregnanacy!!

Congratulations! I miscarried in June and I just found out I'm pregnant again a few days ago. Also scared it will happen again but trying to stay positive and be thankful I've got another chance x

Is there a due in July FB group? I use FB a lot more then i come on here & it'd be lovely to have some bump buddies ☺ xxx

Not a clue hun! If you find one let us know :) xx

Is there a due in July FB group? I use FB a lot more then i come on here & it'd be lovely to have some bump buddies ☺ xxx

I'm due in July too with my first and would love to join a group of bump buddies. I'm really glad for you that you got your BFP so quickly!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->