In depth FERTILAID review (will update throughout cycles)

Ok cycle 2 with Fertilaid has ended without a BFP. However, I have to look at the few good things that have happened thus far. I did get a nice OV spike (rise/fall) on my first OPK. The second good thing is that although I did not yet get my BFP....My period came right on time. Perfect 28 day cycle. And that in and of itself is pretty amazing. Sooo, now I am onto my third bottle of Fertilaid for Women. This month I am going to start temping to try and see if ovulation is actually occurring. I suspect it is, but I would like to be able to confirm it.

Sorry about that AF arrived instead of a BFP....But you are right, many positives! Temping this cycle is a great idea. It will pinpoint your O day so that you know for certain when you did O. So happy the fertilaid is working for you!

Sorry about that AF arrived instead of a BFP....But you are right, many positives! Temping this cycle is a great idea. It will pinpoint your O day so that you know for certain when you did O. So happy the fertilaid is working for you!

Well I though AF had arrived!! But it was only dark brown/pinky spotty and now its stopped completely! Now I dont know what to think!

How's it going for everyone? I'm on cd 15 and still haven't had a positive opk, so I'm not sure the fertilaid is working for me. I don't feel any different. Guess we'll see, I plan on giving it another cycle.

How's it going for everyone? I'm on cd 15 and still haven't had a positive opk, so I'm not sure the fertilaid is working for me. I don't feel any different. Guess we'll see, I plan on giving it another cycle.

Keep at it. I was almost done with my first bottle before I saw any results. The manufacturer recommends taking it for 3 months to achieve complete results. I promised myself I would give it at least 3 months before making a full judgement on it. I didnt get a positive OPK until the second cycle. Dont give up! :)

Hi can I join? I am going on to month 2 of Fertilaid for Women, 15 days of FertilCM and Ovaboost. My Dh is also on Fertilaid for Men CountBoost and MotilityBoost. THE SYMPtoms I have had sre: Insomnia the first week, frewuent urination (every25-30 minutes I had to go), acne cleared up, nails grew longer and faster, more energy, more cm, and the best was I OVULATED! My cycles are as follows: before Fertilaid January-May2013 103 days
May-July2013 61days
July-September2013 65 days
September-November2013 (started fertilaid) 57 days
November-December2013 49 days
so the last 2 months my cycles have been 8 days shorter.

Hi can I join? I am going on to month 2 of Fertilaid for Women, 15 days of FertilCM and Ovaboost. My Dh is also on Fertilaid for Men CountBoost and MotilityBoost. THE SYMPtoms I have had sre: Insomnia the first week, frewuent urination (every25-30 minutes I had to go), acne cleared up, nails grew longer and faster, more energy, more cm, and the best was I OVULATED! My cycles are as follows: before Fertilaid January-May2013 103 days
May-July2013 61days
July-September2013 65 days
September-November2013 (started fertilaid) 57 days
November-December2013 49 days
so the last 2 months my cycles have been 8 days shorter.

Hi there Ashntony! Welcome to the mini-group. Im glad to hear Fertilaid is doing some good with your cycles...I was really hoping for my BFP this month, because I ovulated for the first time this month!! GRRR!! We need to BD more right before ovulation, I think thats how we messed it up. Fertilaid has been working really well for me as well.

I am so happy with it! CD1 today! Fertilaid shaved 11 days off my cycle! Cycle was only 37 dwys! :D

So I finally stopped spotting.... YAY :thumbup: 11 days of spotting and I was getting close to stopping the vitex :wacko: I've had some pretty watery CM the past few days so I am hoping that it means my body is gearing up for O! Feeling pretty hopeful :winkwink:

So, I'm in the middle of my first actual period with Vitex. I spotted for five days before AF finally arrived, and I've been bleeding so heavily I actually got scared last night. Bled through a regular tampon, a pantyliner, my underwear, and my pajama pants in about two hours. It was awful. TMI, but I stood in the shower afterwards and was just bleeding everywhere :nope:

It seems to have calmed down today, but it's still heavier than I feel like it should be.

Normally, I have one heavy day with a backache, and then a day or two of medium bleeding, then light for a few days. I have a long period, but it's never been heavy like that.

On the plus side, NO usual PMS/AF symptoms. I was a little moody, I guess, beforehand, but no backache at all this time! And that usually puts me out of commission for a day or so. So that was a nice bonus!

I sent an email to my naturopath asking for some guidance. I know it can take a few cycles for everything to even out, but I know I can't have a period like this every time. I've NEVER EVER EVER bled like that. Ugh.

So here is what has been happening.
AF started on 1-28
AF stopped on 1-29
I had no spotting.
I had a headache as soon as I woke up and nausea that started later that day. I was extremelydrowsy all day and slightly dizzy on and off.
Today 1-30 no spotting. Have a headache as soon as I woke up. Nausea again as well as drowsy. I have had a couple pains in the area of my ovaries.

So I finally got a positive opk yesterday! Phew!! I typically ovulate around day 25ish on my own, and I ovulated cd 19 with fertiliad. This was my first cycle using it, and I started a few days in. Hopefully it'll shave more days off my next one too!! So almost one cycle down until we can start ttc!!! Yay!

Well never mind, my temp didn't go up today. So I'm guessing it was a false spike and I really haven't ovulated yet :( too bad. I was so excited it was working for me.

Well never mind, my temp didn't go up today. So I'm guessing it was a false spike and I really haven't ovulated yet :( too bad. I was so excited it was working for me.

A pos opk comes a day or too before you o, then temp will go up the next day or even 2 days later! So wait til tomorrow!

Cycle 3 is not going well for me...I did not get a normal AF last month so all my dates were messed up this month. I got a positive OPK followed by a temp drop then huge spike ad CD 11, but immediately after went back to cover line. So apparently Im trying to ovulate but not doing it. After 3 cycles with Fertilaid I would have hoped to be ovulating at this point, but apparently that is not the case.

Cycle 3 is not going well for me...I did not get a normal AF last month so all my dates were messed up this month. I got a positive OPK followed by a temp drop then huge spike ad CD 11, but immediately after went back to cover line. So apparently Im trying to ovulate but not doing it. After 3 cycles with Fertilaid I would have hoped to be ovulating at this point, but apparently that is not the case.

Can you post your chart from your computer? I read somewhere you don't have a smart phone but you should be able to add it with your computer. If you add it to your siggy then it will always be there.....curious to see how it looks.

Can you post your chart from your computer? I read somewhere you don't have a smart phone but you should be able to add it with your computer. If you add it to your siggy then it will always be there.....curious to see how it looks.

I think I figured it out..let me know if you can see it

Also worth mentioning that I am in excrutiating pain today...my lower abdomen is killing me....a few times the pain got so bad it stopped me in my tracks...feels like cramping/bloating...hard to explain....also looking at my chart maybe I dont have a coverline like I thought I did....maybe I did ovulate.

Hmmmm....looks like you may have Od. Ill be interested to see tomorrows temp. If fertility friend picks up O it may give you a cover line at that point. Ill be checking in tomorrow to stalk your chart :)

Hmmmm....looks like you may have Od. Ill be interested to see tomorrows temp. If fertility friend picks up O it may give you a cover line at that point. Ill be checking in tomorrow to stalk your chart :)

Temps went back up this morning. Also had major EWCM when I woke up. Seems like my body is trying hard..cramps arent as bad today.Tried to BD, but the pressure is getting to be to much for DH again...will try again tommorow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->