In depth FERTILAID review (will update throughout cycles)

CD21 and 3dpo... Well, I still have reddish orange spotting. That only stains the toilet paper when I wipe. It is a creamy like cm... I am on day 45 of taking Fertilaid! I ovulated this month with a positive OPK! The test line was just as dark as the control line after 4 minutes.... This time I had cramping with ovulation and I had some dull achiness last night but nothing else. Now I suppose I just have to wait....

Two days of Positive OPKS after AF was due...temps still way up...couldve swore I got a very very faint line on the FRER, but only DH and like two other people say they see it... Never had a late period with the fertilaid yet!! What is going on!?

CD25 and 6dpo. So my spotting finally stopped. Still pretty sleepy and I have had swollen bleeding gums but thats about it. Had another dream two nights ago that I was pregnant.... Sigh... I will definately say that FertilCM made some changes... And FertilAid for Women has balanced the length of my cycles out. Hoping that month 3 is our cycle!

Your chart is starting to look really good!

Ok, heres what I think is going on...I think one of two things happened here. Since the line on the second test wasnt any darker than the first, I have concluded that I am probably just seeing indent lines and not actual lines....I think that because I started the synthroid 30 days ago, either that delayed my ovulation or when I got sick in the middle of the month that delayed it. Something happened where my ovulation got delayed this month. It really really sucks because I honestly thought I was pregnant and so did my husband. So far I have had 5 days of MAJOR MAJOR EWCM, and positive OPKs. If anyone can take a look at my chart and tke a guess at when they think I ovulated that would be very helpful to me because now I dont even know when to expect my period. This was an outrageously weird cycle for me. I have never ever gotten this many positive opks in a row or this much CM!!!! Fertility friend wont give me stupid crosshairs yet even though my temps keep going up.

My guess would be either Cd 23 or cd 27...someone else said cd 27 looked promising as well. Cd 23 would be weird though, because i got pregnant with my daughter on feb 14, 2007...but i feel like I wouldnt be having all these ovulation symptoms just now if that was the case.

Being put on synthroid can do weird things to your cycle until you adjust. If you type in google "Synthroid and delayed period" you will get pages and pages of stories from women with the same issue. Ironically it is supposed to regulate periods and help with fertiity for women with hypothyroidism/Hashimoto's but often times the body swings the other way in response to the initial dosing and a lot of women get the opposite effect of hyperthyroidism and their cycles are delayed! Not sure if that's necessarily what's going on with you but I wouldn't be surprised hun...your body may have to adjust or the doctors may have to adjust your dosing to get things sorted out.

The thyroid is one of the 3 main players in hormonal balance for fertility so it's tricky to balance these types of medication. That being said if I was to guess what your O date was I would say cd 27 as well but your fertile cm doesn't make any sense with that:shrug: When are you scheduled to have a follow up with your doctors to test how the synthroid levels are working for you? Best of luck!

Being put on synthroid can do weird things to your cycle until you adjust. If you type in google "Synthroid and delayed period" you will get pages and pages of stories from women with the same issue. Ironically it is supposed to regulate periods and help with fertiity for women with hypothyroidism/Hashimoto's but often times the body swings the other way in response to the initial dosing and a lot of women get the opposite effect of hyperthyroidism and their cycles are delayed! Not sure if that's necessarily what's going on with you but I wouldn't be surprised hun...your body may have to adjust or the doctors may have to adjust your dosing to get things sorted out.

The thyroid is one of the 3 main players in hormonal balance for fertility so it's tricky to balance these types of medication. That being said if I was to guess what your O date was I would say cd 27 as well but your fertile cm doesn't make any sense with that:shrug: When are you scheduled to have a follow up with your doctors to test how the synthroid levels are working for you? Best of luck!

I agree, I think its the synthroid too..she is going to check TSH again in the end of march. This is the time I think she is going to try to put me on Clomid which is what I was trying to avoid...but it looks like from my chart that I am in fact ovulating on my own this month, although really really late. So I guess from reading online its wouldnt be a good thing if I did end up getting pregnant from this cycle because the egg quality might be really poor? Im nervous now!

FINALLY got a negative OPK after 5 days, I noticed the CM wasnt as severe today as well, so anytime FF wants to give me crosshairs so I can guesstimate a period that would be greaaaaaat.

Lol you poor thing! Well hopefully they'll sort it all out. It would have been great if you could have had 3-5 cycles without any meds to see how your body would have done on it's own but I assume the doctors have their reasons for going down the medication route at this juncture. You seemed to be making great progress with the fertil-aid until the synthroid came into the picture lol.

I truly hope you get your bfp soon you sure have had some crazy ups and downs so far hun:hugs:

Crosshairs at last!!! WOOT WOOT! Well despite this crazzzzy cycle at least I can confirm that I did ovulate on my own this month! We did BD twice right before ovulation so I still have a shot for this month! Im not out yet!! :happydance:

Crosshairs at last!!! WOOT WOOT! Well despite this crazzzzy cycle at least I can confirm that I did ovulate on my own this month! We did BD twice right before ovulation so I still have a shot for this month! Im not out yet!! :happydance:

Congrats hun!

CD29 and 10dpo....

Spotting has stopped but cm is sticky... really nauseous but i am associating that with the sleep aid I took.

Last night however I woke up at about 12a-1a and had a strong need to poas... I don`t know why and I can`t say = have ever had that feeling before... Only 4 more days...

Hi All!!

Glad to hear fertilaid seems to be working for some of you!!!

I thought I would share my experience, I tried it in hopes that it would get me to BFP faster, however it delayed my ovulation. I didn't realize it at the time but I don't think you should take it on a regular cycle. So, I stopped taking it and I've been ovulating regularly again.

Hi All!!

Glad to hear fertilaid seems to be working for some of you!!!

I thought I would share my experience, I tried it in hopes that it would get me to BFP faster, however it delayed my ovulation. I didn't realize it at the time but I don't think you should take it on a regular cycle. So, I stopped taking it and I've been ovulating regularly again.

Hi babyflakes! I have heard that as well, that for women who ovulate regularly it has the opposite effect. Im glad to hear it straightened back out for you, because Ive read terrible stories from some women that got messed up permanently! I definitely dont have regular ovulation, but it makes me wonder because my body was so screwed up this month..I really think it was starting the synthroid that did it though.

Hi All!!

Hi babyflakes! I have heard that as well, that for women who ovulate regularly it has the opposite effect. Im glad to hear it straightened back out for you, because Ive read terrible stories from some women that got messed up permanently! I definitely dont have regular ovulation, but it makes me wonder because my body was so screwed up this month..I really think it was starting the synthroid that did it though.

Hi!! The interesting thing is that I was on synthroid for hypothyroidism when I was a teenager (about 15 years ago). I wish I could remember how it effected my period. All I know is that I finally got my energy back and lost weight once I was on it. After being on it for a few years, my body regulated itself so I was able to come off of it. Hopefully that will happen of you too!

Hopefully your body is just adjusting this cycle and the next will be a lot better!!!!

As soon as CD 14 came around and there was no sight of O, I immediately stopped taking fertilaid. I was on it foe about two weeks. I'm wondering if I had continued taking it, it would have had a longer lasting effect. I'm glad I stopped at that point. That's what I get for being impatient!! :dohh:

Are you taking royal jelly? I have a friend that's recently came off BC and is trying to get her cycles regular again. I was going to recommend it to her, but wanted to get others' opinions first.

Temps being all wonky again . got a dip today not below the coverline but still a dip...not sure if its good or bad, had some mild cramping today, I dreamed about a BFP again last night!

CS35 and no AF still... Still taking Fertilaid but have an appt. for the 25th. Hopefully I can get something rolling with my ob/gyn....

Temp dropped to the coverline today, which is exactly what I was afraid would happen, feel crampy and have diarrhea....so that would be my signal that AF will probably be here today or tomorrow. Feel emotional and sad today. Family and friends grew tired of hearing about my journey a while ago. Feeling like Im on my own in a very very lonely place. So now I will go do what I always do, and go watch movies about babies and happy endings, and cry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->