In depth FERTILAID review (will update throughout cycles)

You very well could have Od already just with a slow rise?! How long is you lp typically?

You very well could have Od already just with a slow rise?! How long is you lp typically?

i believe 13 or 14 days....but everything is so messed up its hard to tell for sure. I just found out that sleeping my your mouth open can mess up temps as well. I constantly sleep with my mouth open...maybe next month i will temp vaginally...my thermom came with covers..

Well back down again, 97.23!!! I dont even know what DPO I am or whats going on, its getting to the point where I just want to give up...I got a phone call at 5:15 this morning, so I had to take my temp an hour early. Dont know if that means anything. Also after ovulation last month I had tons and tons of symptoms, this month barely anything besides some breast twinges and horrific cramping. So we can pretty much assume that Im out this month. Looks like Im headed for an annovulatory cylce.....FML

If I had to guess my DPO is would either be 4DPO based on my huge temp spike, or 8 DPO based on that huge temp dip.

Took it again at 6:30 like I normally do, it was 97.73...not sure how to interpret that because I havent been up walking around or anything. Just to the bathroom and back once, plus I have been crying for the last 20 minutes...I guess I was allowed to adjust my temp because I woke up an hour early, and the adjusted temp was 97.43. Still down from yesterday but not as low as I originally thought.

Its like failing a test, except the test is just being a real woman. We are taking a break next month. I have to be able to breathe and not cry myself to sleep.

Wow I think I have been doing this all wrong....the day after my huge temp rise (CD 13)I kept waking up because I was nervous about my temps staying high...I took my temp at 4 am that day because I woke up and freaked out...I didnt know you could adjust based on the time you normally take you temp...when I did that it brought it back up to 97.74 for that day... Im going to leave it like that and make a note of it.

How do you adjust? I've never heard of that? I've never adjusted any if my temps before. I've discarded a few but never adjusted. I would think adjusting would just confuse things more!

Try not to stress out....it's out of your hands! All you can do is keep at it. It took me a few cycles to start seeing a pattern and getting use to temping.

How do you adjust? I've never heard of that? I've never adjusted any if my temps before. I've discarded a few but never adjusted. I would think adjusting would just confuse things more!

Try not to stress out....it's out of your hands! All you can do is keep at it. It took me a few cycles to start seeing a pattern and getting use to temping.

Second lowest temp Ive ever had today....I just give up...I have no symptoms whatsoever this month aside from that horrific cramping that was probably a cyst....shouldve been my first clue.

Are you still using OPK's? You should really try to RELAX! I know that's easier said than done but stress can hinder O! Also, you had long cycles before the fertilaid, right? Maybe you are just going to have a longish cycle and will O a little later. Temping will drive you nuts if you let it.....it's only your first month at it....give it time :)

Well I think I'm trying to o again. I got a positive opk a few weeks ago, but never got a temp shift. Today I got another positive, so we'll see what my temp does now. I think I'm going to give up on the fertilaid. This is cd 29!!! That's horrible!!!

Well I think I'm trying to o again. I got a positive opk a few weeks ago, but never got a temp shift. Today I got another positive, so we'll see what my temp does now. I think I'm going to give up on the fertilaid. This is cd 29!!! That's horrible!!!

how long have you been taking it for?

Hi all, I haven't had the time to have a deep look through this thread but seeing as it was a recent thread I thought I would put my experience in with Fertilaid.
I started it November last year. I have PCOS and rarely O without help (once in the last 15 years actually!) but I recieved AF within a week of starting Fertilaid. I was over the moon.
Unfortunately a chance blood test showed that my body and Fertilaid probably do not mix as my thyroid, liver and cholesterol went nuts.
If you'd like to read more I kept a little diary https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ltttc-journals/2065863-my-experience-pcos-fertilaid.html

Good luck to everyone else...IVF for me now :)

Hi all, I haven't had the time to have a deep look through this thread but seeing as it was a recent thread I thought I would put my experience in with Fertilaid.
I started it November last year. I have PCOS and rarely O without help (once in the last 15 years actually!) but I recieved AF within a week of starting Fertilaid. I was over the moon.
Unfortunately a chance blood test showed that my body and Fertilaid probably do not mix as my thyroid, liver and cholesterol went nuts.
If you'd like to read more I kept a little diary https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ltttc-journals/2065863-my-experience-pcos-fertilaid.html

I appreciate you sharing your experience with us on this thread, and Im really sorry it caused a huge set back for you. I think its important to see the risks and not just the benefits of trying a supplement. I only plan on taking the fertilaid myself until my doc puts me on Clomid in March/April. I have had positive experiences myself thus far, but I do not plan on taking it anymore once I get to the Clomid stage. I think if it was going to help me get my BFP, it wouldve done so in the 5 months I wouldve taken it.

Good luck on the ivf!!! Are you starting soon? How exciting!

I only took it for a month, but it made me o even later. So even though they say it can take 3 to work, I'm giving up now! In April I think I'll be able to go back on clomid, so I'll just go back with that.

So I had a pos. opk at 10:30 a and then a neg. opk at 12:15 p. CD18 so hopefully I did o!

CD19 and still no ovulation..... However AF is not due until at least March 10th. So hopefully Month 2 with Fertilaid works....

NEVERMIND! Just got a positive OPK! Also checked my cm (with a tampon) and I have stretchy pinky brown cm! So let the bd-a-thon begin!

Ok my cycle 3 update on fertilaid....No spotting this month, AF is due today, and due to the fact I have been sick, and now I feel like I have a UTI, I am going to test tommorow if no AF....AF has not been late yet with the vitex but theres a first time for everything. Trying not to feel hopeful....

CD21 and 2 dpo. Now I am getting spotting. My cm is creamy like and has red blood in it... I had cramping day of o but nothing since. Grrrrr....

Really really strange CM at 18 DPO, no AF today, and a positive OPK?!??! WTF!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->