In depth FERTILAID review (will update throughout cycles)

Temp dropped to the coverline today, which is exactly what I was afraid would happen, feel crampy and have diarrhea....so that would be my signal that AF will probably be here today or tomorrow. Feel emotional and sad today. Family and friends grew tired of hearing about my journey a while ago. Feeling like Im on my own in a very very lonely place. So now I will go do what I always do, and go watch movies about babies and happy endings, and cry.

Hang in there hun and know we are here with you. The average person has no idea what it is like to be on the ttc journey and the irregular cycles and losses that throw us into sadness each month:nope: Most of the women here can sympathize and we will be here to talk if you want!

Just know how many of us have been there (or are there) and understand how you feel.:hugs:

Oh my goodness what is going on with my temps now, yesterday it drops to the coverline (lowest ever) then today its the highest ever??? Isnt it a little late for an estrogen surge at 10/11 DPO?

Oh my goodness what is going on with my temps now, yesterday it drops to the coverline (lowest ever) then today its the highest ever??? Isnt it a little late for an estrogen surge at 10/11 DPO?

Oh wow!! Hopefully that's good news!! Could that be the elusive implantation dip?!?!?!?!

Could be implantation, could just be normal variations - I usually get 2-3+ big dips during my luteal phase

Back down again, not as low as before but didnt stay high, guess I should be expecting AF, how flippin awesome, all this trouble this month for another fail. My stupid doctor didnt refill my metformin like she was supposed to yesterday, so I had NO metformin at all, not sure if that had anything to do with it. Going to pick it up this morning.

Sorry for the late update, Cycle 3 was a total long drawn out fail. Upon my DH's urging we are taking a break for this cycle and possibly next to regroup and get back to actually enjoying sex instead of having it as a chore. I have to say it feels refreshing. So we are officially NTNP right now, Im not temping or doing OPKs, Im just going to take this time to catch my breath. I am continuing on with my fertilaid and all my meds. Talk to you guys soon/ :thumbup:

Just checking back in... this is my second full cycle on Vitex, 440mg. And it shortened my period by a day! Whee!! Didn't do anything for the spotting (in fact, it started earlier than ever, ugh), but I'll take an extra non-AF day :happydance:

Just me again, just another update to let everyone know that this cycle may be my last with the vitex. I have another appt with my OB on Thursday, where we are going to discuss the lovely inevitable Clomid. Im not positive but if she agrees to put me on I will be done with the Fertilaid this cycle. I was trying to wait a full year before resorting to Clomid. :( I will update again on Thursday after my appt.

Hello all! Still hanging in.... Last cycle was 37 days long... And I missed 2 weeks of Fertilaid... :( Hopefully this doesn`t mean I have to start all over..... But anyways I will not be using any opk`s this time. My DH and I will just be bding every other day until my next Af.... Fingers crossed and baby dust to all!

Ok semi-good news on the homefront here, because I am ovulating on my own now my OB wants to wait on the Clomid. She says if I can continue with my weight loss goals she thinks I can do this without the Clomid. (I am not obese just overweight). Im hoping with the metformin and the new elliptical we just bought, the weight loss will help speed up the process. We agreed on a timeline of 6 months to wait it out, and in September we will start the Clomid. Thats ok with me because that gives me a little over a year to try on my own. I decided to stick with the fertilaid until then because I am having success with ovulation with the fertilaid.

Ok semi-good news on the homefront here, because I am ovulating on my own now my OB wants to wait on the Clomid. She says if I can continue with my weight loss goals she thinks I can do this without the Clomid. (I am not obese just overweight). Im hoping with the metformin and the new elliptical we just bought, the weight loss will help speed up the process. We agreed on a timeline of 6 months to wait it out, and in September we will start the Clomid. Thats ok with me because that gives me a little over a year to try on my own. I decided to stick with the fertilaid until then because I am having success with ovulation with the fertilaid.

Oh wow!!! That's great news! I'm so happy for you! :happydance:

In the waiting period this cycle...AF is late, this would be cycle 6 with vitex I am PRAYING this is it. I did the pineapple this cycle as well, and we BD every single day during ovulation time.....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let this be it.
UPDATE: NOPE! I should know better after nearly a year full of disappointment.

Hi all

I want to start documenting my finding with using FertilAid as well.

I agree with @HisKhalessi there are some side effects that I've noticed so far. It made me think and feel I was pregnant such as brown discharge, cramping, sore breast, dizziness, and nausea. To test my theory I had stop taking it for 2 days and notice the symptoms going away slightly. But I went ahead and started back and added OVABoost as well. I, too, have been told I have PCOS with irregular periods.

I can't wait to get pregnant soon!!! Husband and I have been trying for a while now.

Baby Dust to all!!!

I will keep everyone posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back