in my 2ww.....anyone else?x

Hi all shattered today no sleep lol kept getting cramps this morning like af due now got like a stitch in my side been cranky all day prob from lack of sleep and how silly busy work is oh I'm such a joy these days haha

Do u usually get cramps right before AF starts? How long after cramps does she show? Stupid witch AF is! I don't usually get cramps til after AF shows.

Every month I get cramping one day before af shows.. I've been getting cramps since 3dpo.. so that's not normal for me.. was upset when "not pregnant came up on the clear blue..I got 2 so il test again if af doesn't arrive on sunday

I still have slight cramps too. Which is also unusual for me. I was feeling excited the past couple days now I'm just like.....blahhhhh!

You never know jzgrace.. if it's not normal for you then it must be something :) are you trying for number 1?

#3 , I have 2 girls. And I'm 34 will be 35 in June. So hopefully I can get bfp before 35 though I really don't think 3 months makes that much of a difference. I am hope full tho cause my sister in law just had twins a year ago and she's 38. Plus all my female relatives on both sides of my family are fertile and all had lots of kids.

Aww lovely..im sure you will :) I no woman who are well over 40 and still having kids.. how long have you been ttc number 3?

Just this cycle. First one for us. We have TTA for almost 4years. I'm pretty positive I times DTD right, I I'm positive I O'd. So its up to chance now.

Well fingers toes legs and eyes crossed for you... u must be pretty fertile so hopefully your lucky this month

Its going to be quite hard for you to function with all those things crossed!! Lol Thank you!!

My mom had 5 kids one set of twins so 4 natural births. Both my grand mothers had 5 each. And my aunt Lisa had 5 when I had my first she had just given birth to her 5th a year prior! So I would love to have at least one more.

Il cross everything when I go to bed lol.. I have four sisters and 1 brother.. 14 aunts and uncles on my das side and non on my mothers side...im sure you will get pregnant more than once :)

DANG!Ur grandparents were busy!! And your parents too!Thank you again! I hope so!:hugs: everything crossed for you too!

No televisions back then..haha..keep me posted and let me know how you get on.. sure il light an oul candle for you latee :)

I used to when I was on bcp but not since coming off just get spotting the day before usually now which I suppose is good cos not caught by surprise haha

Ah really driving my self crazy tonight the nxt few days will be so long :growlmad:

Im the same! Really struggling to hold on lol. But I should know by monday if AF will be on her way on Weds, so I have to wait till then at least! Argh lol I may ask DH for 1 of my hpts :p

Destiny:On ration with hpt! That's gotta be hard! Lol crampy today.....still but no ovary twinges. Got those for 5 days straight.

Haha yea I had 3 left when I gave them to DH. He let me use 1 cos my AF was weird. But I would be poas every day otherwise haha
I still have nothing really. No more twinges, some very very mild nausea but really no more than that

still keeping fx though!

Fxt4u! I'm getting some shooting type pains in my bbs but that doesn't mean much cause they usually get sore a week to week and half before AF. Though it is usually gradual not intermittent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->