in my 2ww.....anyone else?x

Destiny: I've had twinges all day today. This makes 5 days now. This has never happened before.

No bleeding or spotting here :(

jzgrace: ooh good sign! Keeping FX!

Jzgrace when I wiped first thing in the morning I had spotting on the tissue.. that was 6dpo. And I have had mild cramping since 3 dpo. Your sounding good for your bfp

Oooh babydoll! 6dpo implantation happens between 6dpo and 12dpo!! When r u testing? I kept track of my ovulation I know I ovulated on 3/29. I did cp/cm tracking and its crazy to feel and know my body is going through changes. So DTD timing and O was right on. I'm just waiting for my 25% chance that a swimmer met my egg!!! I'm so hopeful! But the anxiousness is going to drive me up a wall.

Destiny: Ahhhhhhh! I'm going nuts! If I could sleep til test time I would be loving life.

Myself and my partner have been trying nearly 3 years.. its the first time I have had any blood mid cycle.. it was literally 2 pin head drops. So fx :) this could be your month and you might have a christmas baby :) im gona test tomorrow I think..im so nervous :/ il get 2 first response pregnancy tests. And save one for the day af is due

Oh lord! That's right Xmas baby! My youngest was born DEC 11. So it will be fun! It is looking good for you it seems. That is exciting! FX! YAY!

Would be a very expensive month for you but so worth it :) if it comes back bfn I wont be too upset as im only 23 so I have loads of time.. but would be over the moon with a bfp.. fx for you 2 :)

Awe man I would be soooo gutted! I know just from the way I've felt the past two days, I will ball my eyes out. But then I will dry my tears get married(skinny) try after , get jolly and fat .......then skinny again.lol

I have been often in floods of tears when af arrived every other month and do be in a state of depression till I start trying again.. so I've decided not to cry this month if it doesn't work out.. it's a pain in the hole tbh :(

Yeah me too! I cry to my fiance and he just hugs me and tries to make me laugh. But he gets real quiet some times too. Never thought to ask him if I make him sad that way.

Aww... all he can do is be there for you.. it's good that he hugs you and tries to make you feel better atleast that is some comfort. When will you test?

Yeah he's a god send! I'm gonna try to wait til the 8th I will be 10dpo then. AF due 12th or 13th.

Baby doll: I can't wait to see your bfp flashing. It really does sound promising for you.

I'm right there with ya! I can test in 2 days! Feels like 2 years!
Good luck! Fingers crossed for all of you lovelies-in-limbo!

Im in the 2 ww 5 dpo today fx for all of us X x

Welcome Baroness and caz & bob! Keeping fingers crossed for both of you guys! The other ladies here are a great support for getting through the tww!

Im on CD16 of 23 and 10 dpo (of a 17 day LP) and as of yesterday I had a couple of twinges in my stomach, and while taking my medicine for oral thrush this morning (which I dont even swallow) I spent about 3 mins after just retching over the sink!

Trying so hard not to symptom spot! But im just so desperate for my sticky bean :haha:

Jzgrace.. sorry fell asleep. Was 2am when I posted my last comment.. I will post later with my result.. fx

So I tested at 10.30am irish time and got a bfn.. il test again if af doesn't arrive sunday. There's still hope

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->