in the 2ww....how to stay sane!!!suggestions needed....

doc123

pregnant first tri
Reaction score
yikes!!!! definately ovulated this weekend.. had plenty of pelvic pain just like last time both sides (last time i released 2 eggs so maybe this is a sign of two eggs?? would desperately love twins after losing twins in mc last time)...and bd'd this weekend..

1-2 dpo now and the 2ww is here....looking for suggestions for healthy ways to distract myself over the 2ww.. so if you have any ideas or know of ways that get you through.. please put them in this thread.......i (and others in the 2ww) need all the support we can get to keep sane while waiting...!!!!

hi doc

i really do wish you the best of luck this time xxx

i'm in my 2 ww too so i'll support you

Also stuck in the 2ww and starting to symptom spot - good luck to us all!

Hey doc, I too am 2 dpo.

I am trying to take my mind off it by trying to lose a few lbs before I go wedding dress shopping in a couple of weeks but I am not too hopeful of it working.

Here is hoping this 2ww is a fruitful one for us all..

I've been reading books, watching favourite films, working, painting, visiting friends and family, cleaning, taken up archery. Keep busy is the main thing and don't spend all day on here obsessing about every twinge ;)

Its not for everyone but i have taken up crochet and knitting. It keeps my hands busy and my brain so i dont think too much about things and dont start picking at food either its a win win situation. My sister is 7 months pregnant so i have been making things for my new niece. I have been making other stuff as well I am half way through crocheting a bikini at the moment.

me too its hell isn't it! driving me mad!
Fingers crossed for us all!!

I always tell people this....the best thing to do would be to get a hobby. Im about to start reading the twilight series to pass my 2ww! Good Luck!

yeh get a good hobby thats only 2 do every other 2ww...i.e 2ww LOL ,wot about having lovley long bubble baths,with music on, reading books, croos stitch,or even writing ur crimbo list out ,find where ur guna get the pressies from and the price etc,this can take up time if uv a few2buy for!

wish u the best of luck this mth hun x x

I play in a program called paint shop pro and make tags lol ...I am now 15dpo 6 days later then my normal cycle and neg result

got fingers crossed for each and everyone of us in the 2ww to get bfp's!!!!

I'm going back to work this week after leave for my mc finishes so i am going to be much busier- ironically delivering babies!!!!! so getting my mind off it might not work so well but sure will be busy and going to use your suggestions for sure and keep the pma....

Going out and doing things hun cause when your at home you think about it more gives your more time to sympton check and research all kinds on the net ,

visit friends family or take up a hobby xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->