Inconceivable and beyond :-)

yey TTC74!!!!!!!! OMG how exciting!!! keeping everything crossed for you!

Hugs to all of you ladies

TTC, massive congratulation !! Hope you have h&h 9 months.

Pinkie - I'm still waiting on my donor's AFC results. It's driving me nuts :wacko: waiting. Any day now (week of 11/16) I can receive her report. I have to sit and wait 2. So, I'll grab a cup of java with you!! :coffee: LOL!!

Hello lovely ladies.. XX

Boopin, thinking about you !! Hope the results came with flying colors .

Boopin, thinking about you !! Hope the results came with flying colors .

I'm still waiting Coolstar. My Nurse Coordinator said she'd contact me as soon as she see's her. She's coming in the week of 11/16. Of course, they won't tell me our donor's appointment date. The anticipation is nerve wracking. It kinda feels like I'm waiting for a baby to be born.. "Is it a boy or is it a girl?" :haha:

Quick update on my donor. She had her initial consultation today and passed her physical. She had 8 antral follicles in each ovary. A total of 16. After stimming she should produce plenty of eggs. She's only 24, so she should have lots of healthy eggs for me. :thumbup: I'm so thrilled to be moving forward on my TTC journey. Hopefully, I'll get a New Year's BFP!!

PC - Did you get the nursery set up?
Pinkie - How are you doing my dear? xx
Coolstar - How's your 3rd trimester coming along?
Hello to everyone else. And congrats to the newly expecting moms!!

Not good news from me unfortunately. My follow up scan shows I've had an ectopic pregnancy in my left tube, i have been in hospital since yesterday and should be going into theatre this afternoon for a laparoscopy and will more than likely need my tube removed! I knew something wasn't right but I wasn't expecting this, was devastated. Hoping it's over quickly so I can go home and move forward.

Will keep you posted xx

Oh Pinkie, I'm so sorry to hear that you've had this bad experience. I hope you don't have to get your tube removed. Thank goodness with IVF, you can totally bypass your tubes. You'll be in my prayers today. Sending you lots of LOVE and ((hugs)). Please keep us updated hun. :hugs:

Pinkie, I'm so sorry to hear this. Thinking of you.
Boopin, fantastic news in your donor, great results!
TTC any updates?
Well I've made it to third trimester! Spent the day with my cousin and his 7 month old twin girls, they make to look so easy! Such gorgeous girls.
2have how are you?
MrsG, we haven't heard from you for a while, I hope all is well. xx

Ttc how are you feeling? Any news of next steps?
Pinkie I'm so sorry you're going through an ectopic :-( I hope you come out unscathed.
Boopin,very excited for you to get loads of eggies, grow eggies grow!
Pc how are you feeling? Any bump yet? Any purchases yet?
LLBean, Mrs G, and everyone else, how is everyone?

Baby MacKinley has her 2 month check up & vaccines in a few weeks. We're splitting up her vaccines to make it a little easier for her body. We've been doing walks everyday and I got back into the gym last week. Been doing some research about how to get your cycle back while bf-ing. Can't wait to try for #2!!:happydance:

I'm so sorry Pinkie.

AFM - I'm doing pretty good. Having some pregnancy symptoms for sure. What's more - I got a 3+ on a weeks estimator today. Last time, my hormones never got this high. So, I'm very optimistic for my first u/s which is in 8 days.

Hi everyone
Sorry not been on in a while and for all the updates I've missed.
We've been in an out of hospital. Including the initial constructive surgery, Tommy's had 4 operations. The pipe keeps closing over so they have to kept stretching it. Once a week at the mo but we've not actually made it to a scheduled appointment, we always have to go in as an emergency a couple of days before. We don't know how much longer this will go on for but in the meantime we are getting to know the hospital ward and it's amazing staff very well!
Xx

MrsG, how difficult for you all. I hope things improve soon and little a Tommy can settle down to a quiet time at home with you. I hope you're doing ok too and coping with it all. Sending lots of love. x

Oh Mrs G what a rough start :hugs:
I hope Tommy can stay home soon, poor little guy-that can't be comfortable:cry:

Hi Ladies, a quick update from me. I finally came home today, unfortunately I had both my tubes removed on Saturday. Devastated! That hope for a miracle is always with us no matter how unlikely and I am struggling with that loss. It's early days and I am looking forward to putting this behind me and moving on in the New Year.

MrsG, I am so sorry to hear Tommy is still needing treatment but pleased to hear you have amazing staff looking after you all. I really hope he overcomes this soon so you can get on with your family life, this must be so difficult for you. Beautiful profile picture by the way.

Boopin, great news on your donor, sounds like she has some lovely eggs for you. I hope things get started for you soon for a lovely Xmas bfp. Keep us posted.

2have, good for you getting back into the gym, I don't know how you do it. I hope MacKinley's check up and injections go well, if she is anything like her mummy she will breeze through them.

PC, congratulations making it to 3rd trimester, I hope you had fun getting some practice with your cousins twins.

Hi to everyone else, hope all babies, bumps and bumps to be are doing well. Love to you all xx

Oh Pinkie, I'm so sorry that you've had to go through this. Stay strong, there will be a path forward for you. xx

Pinkie - Your'e an amazing woman. I love love your spirit!! Try to remain strong and when you can't, remember that you've got us (your ttc sisters). You can lean on anyone of us, anytime. Sending you lots of :hugs: Take care of yourself hun. xx<3

Pinkie, I am so sorry :( . Why did they remove both of your tube ? One thing good about IVF is that you don't need tubes. Pls stay strong !!
MrsG, it is such a tough start. I hope Tommy recovers soon. Lots of love to him.
Boopin, so happy for you. Hope your donor has lots of eggs for you. Keep us posted, hoping for your New Year BFP, it would be so nice !!
2have, yayyyy for Baby#2 !! It must be so exciting to think about trying once more.
PC, how is your bump coming ? Are you finished with baby shopping ?

Pinkie, I am so sorry :( . Why did they remove both of your tube ? One thing good about IVF is that you don't need tubes.
Absolutely, and thank god for IVF and DE. I had a large ectopic in my left tube and my right one was also swollen and scarred. Because I had two embryos transferred they couldn't take the risk and had to remove both.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"