Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Pinkie, so sorry to hear this. Wishing you all the best and sending you hugs. When do you think you will return to use your frosties? Maybe we will cycle at the same time in March xx
Mrs G, hope you are doing ok ? Poor little Tommy.
Boopin- good luck.
TTC- good luck for your scan.
Hope all you other ladies are doing well xxx

How's everyone doing?
MrsG I hope things are improving with Tommy
2have, how's your gorgeous girl doing?
Boopin, what's the latest?
Pinkie, I hope you're recovering and being gentle on yourself, you've been through a lot. The only comfort I took from failed cycles was that each time they learn a little but more about what's right for you.
Hi Bluebell!
Coolstar, how's your third tri going. This is where it starts getting so real!
AFM, all doing fine with the preg, I'm pretty organised in terms of buying things. I found an amazing twin group on Facebook and have either been given or bought loads of things at knock down prices. Also my cousin has given me so much stuff, I think my girls have more clothes than me and they're not even born! Planning on ordering the pushchair next weekend as my parents are visiting and are buying it for us. On the downside I'm laid up in bed as my Sacro-iliac joint is playing up again and all my lower back muscles spasmed. I can't take and anti inflamatories which is what I really need, so on paracetamol. It's helping a bit but still pretty tender. I'm hoping it will be a short lived episode, last time it happened it went on for 3-4 weeks 😳 I'm rubbish at being ill and DH is being so kind to me. I've been so lucky so far with the pregnancy I guess I can't complain. This could have happened pregnant or not. xx

Hi PC :hugs: Sorry to hear about your sacroiliac joint(s) acting up during your pregnancy. Have you tried using a maternity sacroiliac belt to try and stabilize your sacroiliac joints? Lower back, pelvic and hip pain isn't fun, especially during pregnancy!!

AFM, It's just a waiting game for now. My Nurse Coordinator says that if all goes well, I should be having a mid January transfer. My donor still has some testing to do and we have to draw up our legal contracts. She is a first-time donor and hasn't completed all her testing yet. I have faith that she'll work out for us. I just feel real good about her. I'm in no rush. You can't rush something as important as this. Of course, I wanted to be pregnant like yesterday. :haha: But, I'm totally fine with taking things one step at a time. I don't want to worry about things too much. So far everything is falling right into place. I'm happy.

When do you think you will return to use your frosties? Maybe we will cycle at the same time in March xx

I have to wait to wait at least 3 month before my FET so we are probably looking around March time. Would be great to be cycle buddies :hugs:

x

PC I am sorry to hear of the muscle spasms and Sacro-iliac joint, not nice when you are heavily pregnant with twins. Have you been given any advice on how to cope with it? Glad to hear DH is looking after you. The men don't have to do much while babies are being nurtured so this is where they need to chip in, bless em.

Boopin, lovely to heat things are falling into place for you. I know you must be itching to get things started but best to make sure everything is how it should be. Once you get that nod to go ahead it all goes very quickly.

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. I have managed to get out a few times for some fresh air which has been nice, although I am feeling a bit irritated by the cuts today, they are right on my creases so a little annoying but I am healing well which is the main thing.

:flower:

PC, I am sorry to hear about your spasms. I remember before ET you were worried about having twins for the very reason. Its good that you have bought most of the things at knock down price. I have done most of my purchase online from Amazon. Need to pack my hospital bag today. Cant believe I am almost there.
Pinkie, I had read that ectopic is more common in IVF then natural pregnancy. I have a feeling that your next cycle will work since the embryos did implant.
Boopin, really excited for you. Hoping for a New Year BFP :)

Pinkie - I'm happy to hear that your recovering nicely from your bilateral salpingectomy.
Coolstar - How exciting to be packing your hospital bag. What are you putting in it?
PC - Are you feeling any better? Has the pain subsided?
Bluebell - Where are you in your ttc journey? I'm a first time IVF'er.. lol!!
MrsG - How's Tommy doing? He's such a cutie!!
2have - MacKinley is 2 months old already =.) What are some of her milestones?

Has anyone heard from Garnet? I hope she and her family are doing well? xx

Bopping - so happy things are falling into place for you!

Coolstar - what an exciting time!

MrsG - hope your family including Tommy are doing well.

AFM - I have my scan in a few hours. So, I'm busy not sleeping in the middle of the night in anticipation!

TTC - I can't sleep either.. lol!! Sometimes I just lay in bed at night and imagine being pregnant, giving birth and holding my little one. My pregnancy thoughts keep me awake often =.)
Did you get pregnant on a natural cycle or with assistance? What a true blessing to have your BFP!! I bet it feels surreal. I'm keeping my fx'ed for you hun. xx

It was a natural cycle but I was taking all the fertility supplements from fairhaven health. im grateful, but it is a bit weird. I tried for a year and a half and an IUI with injectables cycle with no BFPs. Then, I got 2 BFPs in 3 months with fertility supplements. So, I guess there is something to these fertility supplements!

Boopin, these is the list I have made searching the net.

Hubby Land:

1.) Shirts, Pants, Undies
2.) Comfy lounge pants for bed time
3.) socks for night time
4.) Cell phone, Tablet, Camera chargers
5.) Personal Grooming: Shampoo, toothbrush

Baby Land

1.) Carseat
2.) Going home outfit
3.) Onesies for while in the hospital
4.) Warm blanket for ride home
5.) Baby hand scratch covers

Me
1.) Paperwork; insurance info, IDs,
2.) super cozy socks
3.) Pads
4.) Pj's
5.) Personal Grooming Stuffs; lip balm, hair ties, shampoo/conditioner, lotion, toothpaste, toothbursh
6.) Go home clothes; bra, loose shirt, loose pants

I am sure next year you will be holding your baby in your arms !! Then you will have lots of sleepless nights :)

TTC, how did your scan go ?
2have, MrsG, PC, Pinkie how are you all doing ?
And we did put up our Christmas Tree yesterday !!

My scan went well enough. I'm measuring 6W2D. There was a little flicker of a heart beat but we couldn't measure the rate (in part because of my tilted uterus). I go back in two weeks to get a much better picture.

:dance::headspin:Congratulations TTC!! I'm so thrilled for you!! :happydance::yipee:

Coolstar - I think your ready to go. That's a good list. Don't forget to add babywipes for "Baby Land" section of the bag.. lol!! Your going to need LOTS of those. :haha:

TTC74, this is wonderful news. Huge congratulations :flower:

Coolstar, looks like you are very well prepared, great list. Think I will keep this for my time finally comes. Only a few more weeks to go, how are you feeling?

Hi everyone, hope you're all having a good week.

MrsG, I hope Tommy is continuing to improve.

x

Pinkie, although I should not complain about anything but nowadays I cant sleep properly. I wake up 3-4 times every night either to pee or I have pain. Besides my sleep disturbances I am fine. Have a growth u/s next week. Cant believe I am nearly there. There was a time when I had lost all hope, it is still hard for me to believe. And sometimes when I look back at my TTC journey my eyes still wells up. And those pregnancy announcements :dohh: when you are struggling so much.
Boopin, thanks will add wipes to the list :) !!
TTC, massive congratulations. Keep us posted !!

Congratulations TTC, amazing news!
Coolstar, what about nappies (diapers)? Or perhaps your hospital will provide? If your planning on breast feeding they say a front opening top or nightie is good, nursing bras and breast pads. I've started thinking about my bag, I think I have most things for the babies(x2!), just need to get a couple of bits for me.
Thanks for your kind words re my back, I was do worried it would be like last time and take c3 weeks to recover, however a couple of days rest and though it's still tender, it's not stopping me doing things now. I had my flu jab and whooping cough jabs and now full of cold! It sounds like I'm moaning but I'm not, I'm eternally grateful that I have to think of all these things as I never thought I'd be in this position. Every day I feel blessed. x

PC, diapers are provided by the hospital but still I am planning to carry few just to be on safe side. I have to purchase few nursing bra and I plan to wear the gown provided by the hospital. When are you planning to pack your bags ? You will be following me soon :) . I am happy that your back is better now. Few weeks and you will be so busy with your :twingirls: . I am so happy and excited for you :hugs: . I have taken my flu shot a month back and whopping cough shot yesterday so my arms are sore. I was scared of taking the Tdap shot and my DH was like you were taking PIO shots everyday and now you are scared of taking just one shot :haha: . And I totally agree with you, we have so much to be grateful for , never thought I would feel what it is like to be pregnant.

PC, glad to hear you are feeling better.
Coolstar, sorry to hear you are not getting much sleep, not long to go now and your body will be yours again.
I understand how blessed you both feel, those babies really are your little miracles. I am sure once they are here you will look at them at still not quite believe it. Unfortunately I think all those years of struggling will always stay with you, its a bit like grieving for a lost one. You never quite get over it but in time it gets easier.

You are both nearly there and I hope me and others wont be too far behind you.

:flower:

Hi Everyone, quick update on me. I just spoke with my nurse coordinator and she said that I'm looking at an early February transfer. Right now my cycle is getting synced with the donor's. And we'll be ordering all of our medications the end of December. Its starting to feel real. Like this is really going to happen. I'm so excited. Hopefully, I can find a January cycle buddy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->