Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Ladies even when they are nearly 2 years old you will still be amazed every day that they are here :wacko::haha:

Boopin, so excited for you. You can enjoy Christmas and get started in the New Year. Heres to 2016 BFPs and Bumps x

Boopin, great news! A wonderful new year gift.
Coolstar, started to pack my bag, I know there's no way my other half would bring what I wanted if he had to so better prepared! Had a scare the past few days as I wasn't feeling my girls move. After another restless night I called the hospital and they called me in right away to check things out. Thankfully all is fine, both heartbeats strong and they're now jumping around again. Seems the worry never ends. I really didn't want to waste their time at the hospital and they were so lovely saying I should always call if I'm concerned. I feel exhausted now and realise how worried I was about it. I need to learn to ask for help. xx

PC, sorry to hear you had a scare but very pleased to hear that's all it was and the girls were just having a few restful days. I am also very guilty of not wanting to waste peoples time and got a bit of a telling off last time I done that. Yes definitely make a effort to ask for help. I have started to tell myself if something was actually wrong I would never forgive myself for not going sooner, so remember that next time x

Pinkie, you're so right! Now is not the time for me to be all self-sufficient and I'm definitely going to need help when they arrive so better get used to asking now! x

Hi ladies may I join you? I have read this whole thread and you guys have inspired me by being such a lovely supportive ground of ladies who have been through so much together good and bad. Congratulations to all those ladies who have already had their babies and to those who are nearly there! I'm so excited for you. My journey has also been long and traumatic. I think some on here may recognise me from old threads what seems a lifetime ago - LLbean?! Hi! Anyway, I'm here to say that I too at the grand old age of 45 (eek, I know!) have made the decision to go down the donor egg route and am currently in the 2WW. We decided to go in the UK (Lister) and our lovely donor is 35. Sadly we only had 2 embies that made it to day 3 so we transferred both, 1 x grade 1 and 1 x grade 2. And now its the waiting game. Nothing left to freeze. Still all it takes is one! Maybe if the universe says yes, this will be our lucky chance! I'm on everything - Prednisolone 25mg, Thyroxine, 50mg, Vagifem x 2 a day, utrogestan x 3 a day, Clexane injection x 1 daily, Lubion x 1 daily ... I think that's about it. I have to set my alarm to remember everything! Test day is Friday 4th. eeek. I've no symptoms whatsoever except the last 2 nights I've been soooo hot! Sweating (sorry tmi!) - which I'm assuming is the build up of hormones?! Anyway wishing everyone the best and thanks for reading! :)

Beetle hello!!!! so today is the 6th...what is the good news?????

doh! Hi Llbean ... I'm such a MUPPET! Of course today is the 6th - I'm supposed to be testing next Friday 11th! Perhaps no brain is a good sign?!!!

Boopin, so excited for you !! Not much days left for your cycle to begin. Keeping everything Xed for you. Till then enjoy the holidays and relax and don't forget to drink a glass of wine coz once you are pregnant no drinks for a long time :) .
PC, you did the right thing going to the hospital. Cant take any chances. I am glad to know that everything is fine. Anytime you feel something is wrong go to the hospital for check up, and I know they don't mind it.
Pinkie, 2have, MrsG, TTC how are you ?
Beetle welcome to the thread. Keeping everything Xed for you. I did not have any symptoms during my TWW and I was pretty sure it was a BFN so don't worry about not having symptoms . Keep us posted.
AFM, had a routine checkup in the hospital last Friday , u/s and they wanted to track if there is any contraction and check babies heartbeat,placenta. Everything is fine except they found my pressure high and doubting it is preeclampsia. They would be monitoring me more, instead of once a week I have to go to the hospital and my OB twice a week. Have my next appointment on Tuesday would know more about my situation then.

Welcome beetle!! :flower: Keeping my FX'ed for you hun. xx

Coolstar - I noticed that your in California, too. I'm in Norcal. Are you close to me? Your due date is very near. That would be nice to have a New Year's baby. Then every year you could celebrate his birthday with fireworks and all of the festivities around you. Sounds like fun!!

Try to get lots of rest and relaxation to help with the high blood pressure. A pedicure and/or a massage might do the trick. :winkwink: These are your final weeks to rest up.. take advantage of them while you can.. lol!!

Beetle, hi my friend and fingers crossed. I was actually thinking about you the other day x

Coolstar yes take it easy and glad they are monitoring you

PC yes you will need to learn to ask for help!

Hi to everyone xx

Thanks Butterfly, Boopin.
Boopin, I am in Bay Area , so I guess we might be nearby !!
How are the other ladies doing ?

Coolstar, how did your appointment go yesterday?

Boopin, how are things going with the donor?

Beetle, Hi and welcome. Wishing you all the luck for a BFP on Friday. How are you feeling?

PC, hope you and the girls are ok?

How are all the other ladies on here doing?

Not much to report from me. Thankfully I have been feeling a lot more myself in the last few days so life is getting back to normal. I am going to try enjoy the festive season and re-focus in the New Year. My blood clot tests are booked for mid Jan and hopefully after that I can book for my FET. For the last 5 years I have been telling myself 'next Christmas you will have your baby or be pregnant' and I am determined to make that a reality next year.

:flower:

Hi Pinkie!! Everything is going well with my donor. She's finishing her blood work and we have to draw up our legal contract this month. I'm ordering all of our medications at the end of December. Then we start meds sometime in January. I'm going to have an early February transfer. Maybe we'll have our transfers around the same time Pinkie.That would be nice to have a cycle buddy!! We ARE going to get our 2016 BFP's!! xx

Hi ladies - thanks so much for your support and encouragement.

Butterfly - so lovely to hear that all is well with you! Need more pics please! :)

Pinkie - I can so relate to what you are saying - as I've said it many times myself ... "next christmas I'll be pregnant/or have a baby!" It really is like running a marathon with hurdles. You get over one hurdle and then there seems to be so many more ahead. Or alternatively I like to think of it like the Snakes and ladders game ... every now and then you land on a snake and it takes you further back ... but hopefully your next turn and your next treatment will be a ladder which takes you right back up again! It seems like you and Boopin will be around the same time which means you can share the journey together!

Coolstar - not long now ... how are you feeling?! Is there a master plan? Thinking lots of positive thoughts for you.

LLbean - what's the latest with the thyroid? Have you booked in for an operation? In a way its so encouraging that they've found this out as this could be the missing piece of the puzzle and what was stopping your BFP.

AFM - well today was test day ... and BFP!!! Yesterday was not good. I had lots of spotting and I really thought it was all over but today I did a test on a clear blue and it was positive. I didn't believe it so I used a digital as well and it said 1-2 weeks so I know HCG must be over 50! I had to go to the Lister to get bloods because of the spotting - and results are; HCG 215 (11dp3dt) and progesterone 47 - they said the progesterone is borderline low (like it to be 50+) so I now have to switch from Lubion to Gestone (intramuscular 100mg daily jobbies). Ho hum! Well, if it works I'll do anything. Back in on Monday for follow up bloods to check the numbers are going in the right direction. Hurdle number 1 - over. just eyeing the next one in the distance! x

Beetle, this is fabulous news HUGE congratulations to you and DH. These DE cycles are so wonderful, they really do give hope and miracles to people who've had such a struggle. Lovely HCG number too, hoping for a lovely rise on Monday. Yicks for the daily jabs but we do what we have to. Please do keep us posted. Also I love your snakes and ladders analogy it definitely feels like I am playing that game. Sticking with the theme, I plan to win it next year.

Boopin, glad to hear everything is set to go. Sounds like you can sit back, relax, enjoy Christmas and let the fun begin in Feb, looking forward to being cycle buddies.

Hope everyone had a good week and looking forward to the weekend? How is everyone?

:flower:

AFM - well today was test day ... and BFP!!! Yesterday was not good. I had lots of spotting and I really thought it was all over but today I did a test on a clear blue and it was positive. I didn't believe it so I used a digital as well and it said 1-2 weeks so I know HCG must be over 50! I had to go to the Lister to get bloods because of the spotting - and results are; HCG 215 (11dp3dt) and progesterone 47 - they said the progesterone is borderline low (like it to be 50+) so I now have to switch from Lubion to Gestone (intramuscular 100mg daily jobbies). Ho hum! Well, if it works I'll do anything. Back in on Monday for follow up bloods to check the numbers are going in the right direction. Hurdle number 1 - over. just eyeing the next one in the distance! x

Congratulations Beetle!! :happydance::headspin:
Strong beta for 11dp3dt.. fx'ed for your blood work on Monday!!

Beetle, massive congratulations to you :happydance: . See I told you no symptoms doesn't mean anything . Glad they have switched to PIO, I know they are painful but they are so worth it. I think those shots helped me to get a BFP. Keeping everything Xed for your blood works. Keep us posted !!
Boopin, Pinkie I have a strong feeling you ladies will be next with a BFP. Till then try to relax and enjoy :flower: .
AFM, my blood work came back normal but they found my pressure elevated still. So my doctor is saying that although I am not preeclampsia till now but my BP is border line high so they would be monitoring me more. Had to do an U/S today, baby is fine , kicking and active :headspin: but the level of fluid has dropped so they want me to do an U/S and blood test tomorrow again. Did check my cervix and it has not opened till now but my Ob has told us if my BP increases more then we should be prepared for the baby any day, they will induce labor. I am little nervous now, hope everything goes well.

Oh my goodness Coolstar, you could have your precious bundle any day! Hopefully all will be fine with your tests, however 37 weeks is a good gestation period! I've now been booked in for csection on January 15th which is 36 weeks, is have preferred to wait till 37 weeks but they say with identicals the risk of complications or still births increase with time so 36 weeks it is. My next scan is 21st so hopefully they'll have shown strong growth and will continue to grow between now and 15th so they're not too tiny and build their strength up. Now I have a date it's all so scary and final!
Beetle, what lovely news! Changing to PIO was one of the things I changed last cycle and as you can see after 8 failed attempts I have to miracle babies onboard!
Boopin/Pixie, it's your turn next! I've been saying exactly the same about having a baby / being pregnant next Christmas and almost gave up. So glad I didn't!
Butterfly, hello! How you doing?
Crystal / 2have / MrsG I hope all is well with you guys and your gorgeous miracles!
sorry if I've missed anyone.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"