Inconceivable and beyond :-)

TTC, sorry how could I miss you? How's it going, hopefully all on track? x

I will know for sure Monday if all is on track. I have an 8 week ultrasound that morning. I'm nervous but hopefully all is well and Monday afternoon I'll have scan pics!

TTC - I'm keeping my fx'ed tightly for you hun. :hugs:

Coolstar & PC - The "BIG DAY" is quickly approaching for you both. How exciting!! I can't wait to see pics of your precious babies!! Gosh, where did the time go? We spend forever trying to conceive and then when we do, it seems like the actual pregnancy flies by.. lol!!

Hello to everyone. Have a blessed weekend Ladies!! xx

Looks like the pregnancy has arrested. No heartbeat at 8 weeks. I have a Followup scan on Friday to confirm. I'm devastated.

Oh no TTC - what devastating news. I have been there twice before. Big hugs honey. And don't stop believing. Xxxxx

Oh no TTC I'm so sorry xx

And Beetle that is lovely news and good to see your 2nd set of numbers xx

PC and Coolstar not long now...

Sending you much LOVE and lots of ((HUGS)). Sorry TTC :hugs: We're all here for you!!

TTC, I know there's nothing we can say to comfort you. Just know that we're here to support you when you need it. xx

Ladies, just want to inform that had a check up today and my blood pressure is creeping up so my doctor wants me to induce today. Has told us to reach hospital around 4pm and get admitted. I am scared, nervous, happy and excited. I might be holding my baby tomorrow by this time. Hoping that everything goes fine. Its cold outside and my hands are sweating , cant believe its time, 9 months just flew by !!

Oh my goodness Coolstar, how exciting! You're about to meet your little miracle! I'm thinking about you and hope you don't have a long labour. Can't wait to hear your news! What a Christmas present! xx

Coolstar - I'm checking BnB at work and noticed that your going to be induced. You'll soon have your precious little boy in your arms. I'm so happy for you and excited!! I hope you have a safe and speedy labor & delivery. Take care my dear. :hugs:

Coolstar, this is so exciting! I am sorry to hear your blood pressure is rising but happy they are inducing you. Wishing you a safe and easy labour. Enjoy every moment of finally meeting your little miracle. :hugs:

As of today, I have another angel baby. The Dr says he's going to run a few tests and then we'll try again.

Coolstar! :happydance: Can't wait to hear the next update about your baby! Thinking of you lots and wishing you every happiness!

TTC - gutted for you honey. Big hugs.:hugs: We are here for you! Glad you are going to try again. Don't forget you are at your most fertile after a MC xx

AFM because the Lister is closed for Xmas the earliest I can have a scan is 7.5 weeks which will be 6th Jan. Seems like an age away. At least we have Christmas to distract us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->